Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 28, 2010 12:56 AM
Jun 2009
Son...I am disappoint.
Mar 28, 2010 2:19 AM

Feb 2010
jedimagician said:
Son...I am disappoint.

what's wrong with the pic??
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 28, 2010 2:28 AM

Oct 2009
Cashdaxxx said:
jedimagician said:
Son...I am disappoint.

The word he circled means also if you look at it....fuck you, which is a word I hate and do not use at all!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 28, 2010 3:30 AM

Feb 2010
francismeunier said:
Cashdaxxx said:
jedimagician said:
Son...I am disappoint.

The word he circled means also if you look at it....fuck you, which is a word I hate and do not use at all!

what a stupid vocabulary...
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 28, 2010 8:42 AM

Oct 2009
Akiharu is sure dumb, but I didn't expect him to choose one anyway because if this type of anime.
Mar 28, 2010 8:41 PM

May 2009
Shit ending to a bad harem! Not only did the story suck from start to end, but the most important aspect of shows like these, the FAN SERVICE, was way too accidental for my taste. Weird dialogues with unfunny, repetitive jokes, and all the three main characters where unlikeable - main guy looking not exactly appealing, a childhood friend I never quite understood, and a tsundere (just being a tsundere is an annoyance in itself)...

Really disappointing result, was expecting more from the makers of the fabulous ecchi anime Kanokon...3/10
Mar 28, 2010 8:50 PM

Feb 2010
njasis said:
Shit ending to a bad harem! Not only did the story suck from start to end, but the most important aspect of shows like these, the FAN SERVICE, was way too accidental for my taste. Weird dialogues with unfunny, repetitive jokes, and all the three main characters where unlikeable - main guy looking not exactly appealing, a childhood friend I never quite understood, and a tsundere (just being a tsundere is an annoyance in itself)...

Really disappointing result, was expecting more from the makers of the fabulous ecchi anime Kanokon...3/10

Kanokon also sucked....The main lead's making everything illegal to the viewers..

*Kouta: don't do that chizuru-san....

Yuck..

Mar 29, 2010 7:54 AM

May 2009
Cashdaxxx said:

Kanokon also sucked....The main lead's making everything illegal to the viewers..

Yuck..

Nope, there's a huge difference between LvsB and Kanokon - the quality of the fan service. The ecchi stuff in this series mostly consisted of the cliche and unlikely accidents that we've seen endless times before. In Kanokon however, there's a lot of refreshing ecchi moments - a shotacon being seduced by a hot busty foxgirl...now that's something we don't see too often!
Mar 29, 2010 9:23 AM

Feb 2010
njasis said:
Cashdaxxx said:

Yuck..

Nope, there's a huge difference between LvsB and Kanokon - the quality of the fan service. The ecchi stuff in this series mostly consisted of the cliche and unlikely accidents that we've seen endless times before. In Kanokon however, there's a lot of refreshing ecchi moments - a shotacon being seduced by a hot busty foxgirl...now that's something we don't see too often!

It's true that It doesn't happen often...But it feels like disgusting...

Afterall we have each others fetishes...

Mar 29, 2010 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
njasis said:
Cashdaxxx said:

Yuck..

You should check Spice and Wolf if that's how you feel. It will change your view.
Mar 29, 2010 9:46 AM

Oct 2009
werr-y said:
Cashdaxxx said:
njasis said:
Cashdaxxx said:

Yuck..

You should check Spice and Wolf if that's how you feel. It will change your view.
What's up with Spice and Wolf......it's ecchi?

Mar 29, 2010 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
francismeunier said:
werr-y said:
Cashdaxxx said:
njasis said:
Cashdaxxx said:

Yuck..

What's up with Spice and Wolf......it's ecchi?
No, that's why it should fix his perspective of animal girls ^^
Mar 29, 2010 6:30 PM

Oct 2009
werr-y said:
No, that's why it should fix his perspective of animal girls ^^
Rofl I see then.....

Mar 30, 2010 9:53 AM

Feb 2010

I don't dislike animal girls..

actually I liked Tayutama....I just dislike how Kouta reacts with Chizuru in Kanokon...

@spice and wolf...I'll watch it since it was dubbed by Ami...

Mar 30, 2010 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
I totally did not see that coming...*sarcasm*

Ahh well, decent show with lots of fanservice :D

Hopefully a season 2?

bumped up from a 6/10 to a 7/10.
Mar 30, 2010 2:28 PM

Sep 2007
Sorry, i hated Kanokon with the loli and shota thing.
With LvB, i have joke a lot. XD
And when you saw the special episodes ...:]
Mar 30, 2010 11:26 PM

Feb 2010
ShiroiRyu said:
Sorry, i hated Kanokon with the loli and shota thing.
With LvB, i have joke a lot. XD
And when you saw the special episodes ...:]

in some way we share the same thought though different meaning...

Mar 31, 2010 7:39 AM

Apr 2009
desolato said:
Finally finished it.
It was okay, and luckily not as bad as Chu Bra, which I still have to finish with 4 episodes left.

Don't bother, lol.
Apr 3, 2010 7:34 AM

Apr 2009
Funny anime))) No censor COOL!)

Some userbars:

My Badges:
Apr 9, 2010 10:26 PM

Dec 2007
I obviously knew that he is so dense, and he earned these slaps at the end of episode. It don't have harem ending, so it is good for me.
May 2, 2010 6:08 PM

Jan 2010
Unfortunately I expected such an ending. The anime ended up pretty nicely but I never really got sucked in to the anime. They seem to be releasing OMVs so it is possible that they end up making another season with enough income and fan request. Shuffle! > LvsB
May 29, 2010 4:38 PM

Jul 2008
Man that is one hell of a mediocre anime. There were some funny parts (like Daichi breaking the archtype and actually being funny) and some horrid parts. Sadly, the positives didn't outweight the negatives. Hino was such an awesome character wasted on such a terrible anime. I'm kind of glad that nothing ended up being resolved because I didn't care about any of the characters enough to root for any of them.
May 30, 2010 2:04 PM

Sep 2007
I feel guilty when i saw the third bonus BR. :'(
Jun 8, 2010 9:49 PM
Feb 2009
w0ow that was such a bad ending wdf
Jun 20, 2010 9:01 PM

Jun 2009
when i read what everyone said how they hoped the ending won't be the 2 fighting over him still i hoped so too...lol but right after this episode i had remembered saying that he was completely thick-head and dense sooo he couldnt choose anyone because he had never thought of being in a relationship with anyone XD and then he got double punched! which he deserved even though i thought someone could at least say something to him...well then the ending was as most people had hoped not to happen...the only way to make this 'better' is to have another season! XD
Jul 27, 2010 7:03 AM
Jul 2009
6/10. I found this series fairly average.
Sep 1, 2010 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
Mimina is so cute in the cheerleader outfit.

Akiharu is so dense.

Pina: What kind of ending is this? This is so stupid!

Agreed.
Sep 2, 2010 11:10 AM

Mar 2009
Obvious ending is obvious.
Sep 8, 2010 2:35 PM

Oct 2009
That's it?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2010 5:36 PM

Aug 2010
Honestly, I wanted a HinoxFlameheart ending but oh well

Who watches this shit for the plot anyways?
Jun 27, 2011 10:44 AM

Nov 2007
Wth with the ending? I pity him, though he kinda deserved it with that stupid move on the ticket...they should've had a better ending not an angry one. The anime was still hilarious.

I still want more seasons though!
Oct 27, 2011 5:14 PM
Dec 2010
Alright, somewhere i lost my track of gendre of this show , it's ecchi + harem , how could i have hopped for any development in relation ship .. ah man, but too bad there's no second season, which would bring some conclusion to this.

BTW: i get bad feeling from that devil like woman, Tomomi Saikyou. The self-centered lady, Selnia Iori Flameheart was much more better candidate in my eyes but he was kinda lucky not to notice anything , he might still find someone normal !!! Just kidding, that would not be anime if that happened, would it ?

Overall i liked it, though i could use less naked scenes and at least some little development in romance part ..
score : 7/10
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 28, 2012 9:24 PM

Dec 2011
Well, the ending wasnt good, but I was expecting this.
I loved the first eps.
Feb 5, 2012 12:02 AM

Sep 2011
Meh I was not satisfied with that ending at all. Overall, I had a few laughs so I will give it a 5/10.
Apr 13, 2012 5:20 AM
Feb 2012
At first I thought the MC is kind of cool and has his sharp moments too (like when he helped the chibi girl and told her to only draw what she likes) but over the course of the series he became boring and uninteresting. The last episode- where he really didn't get that the girls fought because of him- was the final straw. I seriously hate MCs who are *that* oblivious to the feelings of the girls surrounding them.
All in all I'll give it a 7/10 because of the girls and the humour but if I were to judge by the quality of the plot or the MC, this show would be getting a 3 or 4.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 7, 2012 6:30 PM

Oct 2011
MC is dense
Drills are ugly
So are mischievous, plotting women.

Why was this not centered around
Mimina, Pina and Daichi?
Sigh...

Story of my disappointment.
Jun 25, 2012 10:16 AM

Mar 2012
Very funny anime :)
Lots of fanservice (though some episodes lacked fanservice)
Very nice girls (and a fantastic principal)

I give it a 8/10 and hoping for 2nd season
Sep 24, 2012 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
It was your typical ecchi harem. It is nice to have a simple romance with simple humor and ridiculous incidents every once in a while.

Xebec simply does the best pantsu and butts hands down. I'm not an ecchi genre addict but I can easily give them the award for that.

Hedyeh and the Principle were the best characters in the show. Supporting cast but still the two made me laugh every time. Toichiro Kazamatsuri was ridiculous but hilarious.

Not the best ecchi harm but thankfully it become much better after the romance aspect kicked in halfway through.

7/10
Oct 21, 2012 10:03 PM

Sep 2012
The ending sucks balls
Oct 21, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2012
Bad ending is bad? I have not finished it yet, but as expected.. oh well I shouldn't of clicked on this thread :>
Nov 26, 2012 8:05 PM

Oct 2012
The ending was crap :| hahaha im really disappointed
Dec 25, 2012 9:38 PM

Nov 2011
Yeah, I saw the ending coming, but it still sucked D=.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Feb 21, 2013 8:00 AM

Sep 2012
i wold like to read spoilers from light novel, about what happens next :D, so feel free to write here :D

this series needs season 2!!!
Sugram22Feb 24, 2013 4:30 PM
Feb 25, 2013 10:16 AM

May 2012
This was actually quite an enjoyable anime, nice fan service and a short but enjoyable story! Nice pace and just a global nice ending! I really hope one day there will come a second season as here it's a bit open but still a decent ending in global! 7/10
Mar 5, 2013 2:07 AM

Mar 2009
does anyone knows how the novels ends??
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
May 8, 2013 11:55 PM

Jun 2012
Damn that ending was one of the worst I've ever watched.

6/10
May 22, 2013 7:31 AM
Aug 2012
yet another harem which ends with an un decided ending but this one even missed the lead having any feelings for either girl as for other girls in the harem they didnt really exist they never went anywhere or even tried anything nothing in this anime was finished and some of it never started it wld have been ok if they ended the harem or at least show hino having feelings for one of the girls most likely sernia cause tomomi doesnt really deserve to win or get much of a chance she is similiar to the boy who cried wolf to many times in other words he wont ever trust her again so she has no chance of a relationship cause hes so dense he would never even notice her actually trying because he things she is jst scheming. the kiss sernia had with hino was never really expanded its as if it didnt matter nothing changed from it i really wonder if hino is actually a man hes that useless i mean who kisses someone and then it doesnt even cross there mind that the person likes them
Aug 30, 2013 2:11 AM
Aug 2013
Fail ending is fail... The series I thought was great until I saw that farce of an ending :(
Feb 9, 2014 11:04 AM

Dec 2012
Oh god, Toichiro was killing me, especially when he stripped mid air. Seriously the best character of the series. I had a feeling that the ticket thing would end that way, wasn't expecting a clear resolution from a harem anyway.

Overall I picked this up as a joke and ended up getting quite the laugh. The ridiculous amounts of ecchi and harem tropes stuffed into this series was insane, but somehow it worked and kept me amused throughout. To a degree this reminded me a great deal of Haganai. 7/10, what a hoot.
Jul 20, 2014 6:09 AM

Oct 2013
that obv harem ending XD
hahaha
great anime really enjoyed this one
fan service was very stronk
8/10 for me
wish they would make a season 2
[/quote]
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Jan 26, 2010

95 by 0xAHD »»
Mar 15, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 16, 2010

81 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 7, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 9, 2010

70 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 3, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nakei - Mar 2, 2010

100 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:40 AM

Poll: » Ladies versus Butlers! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nakei - Feb 23, 2010

98 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 28, 2023 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.