New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 28, 2010 10:36 AM

Oct 2010
lol yeah it was XP
Nov 3, 2010 4:42 PM

Jun 2010
All the girl's i know are way more perverted than guy's, they go on about how guy's are always perverted and always think about doing perverted stuff when there the one's who are thinking of what perverted thing's the guy's are thinking about
Nov 6, 2010 7:44 AM

Jul 2010
Girls are definatly as pervert as guys, why do you think Yaoi is so popular?
Nov 6, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2010
Bianchita said:
Oh please... so far the girls i've met are far more perverted than the guys I'm friends with [They are all perverts, but obviously some of them prefer hiding it]. I'm a girl myself and trust me... thinking that girls irl are like the girls in animes is pure fantasy guys. We, girls are perverted because we are human as well. Actually what's wrong with everybody?? Everyone(14+) is a pervert and who does not admit means that is just a pervert that does not want to admit it :3

Being perverted is normal. Be realistic people.

Well I'm only 13.5 and I totally admit to being a pervert xD
Nov 14, 2010 3:00 AM
Nov 2010
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..
Nov 28, 2010 2:01 AM

Jun 2008
TheBlitzKreig23 said:
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..

wow man... apparently you dont understand the internet...
はははは。。。おもしろいです。
but anyways, i think its already going to be a given that the crowd at a site like this tends to be more on the younger side, but there are plenty of older people here as well...
hope you have fun with your bondage and crap, tis not my style, there are other ways to have fun too. theres an extent to how much you can do such things before its just... creepy...
the fact is, women tend to be just a perverted as men, its just socially unacceptable for them to express it, therefore it may come to a shock to some of you guys that have not had the good fortune of having a girlfriend.
at that point its mutual perverted thoughts, which is quite fun, as my ex was quite the frisky one she was, spent many nights in a hot frenzy :3

at this point i think ill help Japan with their "population problem" when i get there in a year. as Shino says "its a new school rule! from now on, c*mshots have to be inside!" and also one must remember the words of Chef: "for a woman to fall for you, you need to find the cl*toris"

you must excuse the censorship, forum rules state that i must...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Nov 28, 2010 7:03 AM

Jul 2010
Men only look more perverted. Girls can be just as much as men but just dont express it or show it really.
Dec 1, 2010 1:28 AM

Dec 2009
I think girls are just as perverted as guys are. They are just better at hiding it, suppressing it or too embarressed about it. I'm not saying all girls are perverts, just as all guys aren't. I respect the girls out there who have taken the step forward and admitted that they are pervs.

Dec 1, 2010 9:28 AM
Sep 2010
Both boys and girls are equally perverts. Only the girls don't show their perverted side like the boys, because it is more unusual if a girl shows it than if a guy shows it.

But then there are girls too who show their perverted side like me. Since I am not ashamed of it, and seriously its really fun to be a perverted girl. More girls should really try it! ^^
Dec 7, 2010 1:03 AM

Oct 2010
*clears throut* since this is my first post as a new memeber i just wanna say hi, and on the subject. I think it is fact that girls are 50% more perverted than men, why you might ask?? well ill tell you. Women can do "things" and not be considerded perverted but if men were to do those same things they would be shunned !?!?!?! (so sad) !?!?!? so by there by cutting down only calling girls that do OUTRAGIOUS perverted things pervs would make them only a small number compaired to men. That is why people think that men are more perverted when it is actualy the other way around =D *im a guy and i will admit im pretty perverted* 8D** (drool)

I wish I wouldn't have taken for granted the time when I was young and could laugh so easily.
Dec 7, 2010 1:11 AM

Oct 2010
elc1247 said:
TheBlitzKreig23 said:

はははは。。。おもしろいです。
but anyways, i think its already going to be a given that the crowd at a site like this tends to be more on the younger side, but there are plenty of older people here as well...
hope you have fun with your bondage and crap, tis not my style, there are other ways to have fun too. theres an extent to how much you can do such things before its just... creepy...
the fact is, women tend to be just a perverted as men, its just socially unacceptable for them to express it, therefore it may come to a shock to some of you guys that have not had the good fortune of having a girlfriend.
at that point its mutual perverted thoughts, which is quite fun, as my ex was quite the frisky one she was, spent many nights in a hot frenzy :3

at this point i think ill help Japan with their "population problem" when i get there in a year. as Shino says "its a new school rule! from now on, c*mshots have to be inside!" and also one must remember the words of Chef: "for a woman to fall for you, you need to find the cl*toris"

Mmm im with Elc1247, so im reletivly new here, but i do know this much. People who go online and talk cr*p about other people usualy dont have the b@lls to back up their trash talk. Just a freindly reminder *=D* then there is the isue with you being on this site and in the club, or did you just do that because after you and your freinds in football practiced touching yourself you decided it would be fun to mess with people that just dont give a rats a$s about your life?? I would like to say that i like ecchi. so what if thats perverted least its better than having to diss somthing someone else likes to feel just a little bit taller. next time you post somthing somewhere make sure you take of the dunce hat and learn to operate in human society
HyehowareyouDec 7, 2010 5:39 AM

I wish I wouldn't have taken for granted the time when I was young and could laugh so easily.
Dec 7, 2010 3:27 PM

Dec 2010
yea i agree with the last post. And 4 the question, I believe both men and women are born equal in regards to being perverts, if by perverts you simply mean thinking about sex. Society influences us different though and often associates negative things to women who like sex ("slut" "whore"). Men however are praised ("pimp" "player") So it no surprise that men are more open about it.
Dec 13, 2010 3:00 AM

Jun 2008
Maikeru_kun said:
elc1247 said:
TheBlitzKreig23 said:

はははは。。。おもしろいです。

Mmm im with Elc1247, so im reletivly new here, but i do know this much. People who go online and talk cr*p about other people usualy dont have the b@lls to back up their trash talk. Just a freindly reminder *=D* then there is the isue with you being on this site and in the club, or did you just do that because after you and your freinds in football practiced touching yourself you decided it would be fun to mess with people that just dont give a rats a$s about your life?? I would like to say that i like ecchi. so what if thats perverted least its better than having to diss somthing someone else likes to feel just a little bit taller. next time you post somthing somewhere make sure you take of the dunce hat and learn to operate in human society
um DP?
but anyways, @Drknownothing its true what you say, as i have stated before. society tends to demonize female sexuality, since for a long time, it has been a male dominated society. I personally think that men and women are about equal, and should treat each other as such. Im not saying that im on the side of those ridiculous "Feminists" which are commonly referred to as "Feminazis" who actually fight for female dominance though... they can go burn in a fire for all i care.
there are people that say that women tend to not be as open about sex because of the implications it brings upon her (pregnancy), but these days, its easy to avoid it with a little common sense (i.e. dont be a Catholic [har har... yea i said it, its well known the Catholic church is strongly against birth-control]).

seriously though, believe me, if you throw away most of your shame, you will find it much easier to just be plain honest with yourself, and with others too. think about it. im talking about overall, not just sexually, though the sexual part is a major portion of that.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

Dec 20, 2010 10:41 PM

Dec 2010
Excuse me.... i'm a girl.. and i'm the kind of perverted otakus just like guys...
i'm not that into yaoi...coz i found yuri or girls is more interesting... i'm blushing if i saw panties or boobies...
i guess girls can be as perverted as boys... wether they like yaoi or yuri... it's just...
GIRLS CAN KEEP IT SECRET... you just don't know what will they do if they're not in front of you or the internet. ;)
Jan 31, 2011 4:13 AM

Jun 2008
dheenaaoi said:
Excuse me.... i'm a girl.. and i'm the kind of perverted otakus just like guys...
i'm not that into yaoi...coz i found yuri or girls is more interesting... i'm blushing if i saw panties or boobies...
i guess girls can be as perverted as boys... wether they like yaoi or yuri... it's just...
GIRLS CAN KEEP IT SECRET... you just don't know what will they do if they're not in front of you or the internet. ;)

well i can understand keeping it a secret since most people would find it offensive to know that a woman is perverted due to the glass like image they have of femininity...

i will still say its better to just treat sexuality like its normal, i can understand toning it down a bit when people are TRULY sensitive about it (like people who have been raped) but among friends and companions, i dont see why you should hold back if they are half intelligent enough to understand that sex is a normal part of life.

Feb 3, 2011 12:10 PM

Oct 2009
Male. Perv. No shit.
あらあら。。。
Feb 5, 2011 8:57 AM
Apr 2008
male are more perverted B-)
girls might think that they are more perverted but they are not (its what i think)
most of the men usually hide their pervert side when in front of a woman (thats what i think and what i see also among my friends) but not be though B-) does that make me an a**hole? =) im just being true to my perverse nature!!! RAWR!!
Feb 13, 2011 1:24 AM

Jun 2008
Shiki-hybrid said:
male are more perverted B-)
girls might think that they are more perverted but they are not (its what i think)
most of the men usually hide their pervert side when in front of a woman (thats what i think and what i see also among my friends) but not be though B-) does that make me an a**hole? =) im just being true to my perverse nature!!! RAWR!!
I think your particular take on such a topic may be a little... skewed... im going to assume you are pretty young (or naive) to still think that women have a glass like image...

Mar 2, 2011 12:16 PM

Apr 2010
they are, but they're not as open about it as men are..
May 15, 2011 9:12 AM
Feb 2011
everyone should look at Seitokai Yakuindomo... it fits the subject perfectly ;P
May 20, 2011 9:02 AM
Mar 2009
i think girls are more perverted :D
BUT they dont show it like men xD
May 20, 2011 1:34 PM

Apr 2010
Everyone is perverted. Although maybe at different levels individually, gender has nothing to do with it. Some people will go about hiding it, but some (even girls) will express it without shame(may be less with girls because of how they are "supposed" to be). I think some people even try to lie to themselves and say that they aren't, but everybody has a perverted side.

I tend to find guys to be the more irritating perverts because they can be a little "too" open about. Turning a possibly interesting conversation/(maybe) funny joke into just plain filth. Like c'mon guys, it DOES get old.
AniluvMay 20, 2011 1:56 PM
May 21, 2011 5:27 AM

Sep 2009
I'd wager that both men and women are perverted to a degree, but some decide to hide it in public. For shame.

I don't consider perverts annoying - although female perverts are more interesting, because in my experience, they are rare. And damn, they watch some weird stuff on the internet. The ones I've talked to watched stuff that made 2 girls 1 cup yesterday's news... (Although frankly, 2 girls 1 cup isn't that bad)

And since I do not consider other perverts annoying, I guess I am the annoying one. Nothing beats throwing in a dirty sentence whenever possible. ;)
“They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What’s blood for, if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand, I’ll split you from your groin to your gullet.” - Candyman
May 23, 2011 8:23 AM
Jan 2010
i dont agree with males are more perverts it depends from to one the diffrence is really that males are more open about it where females hide it and say they are the goddess in person which cant hurt a fly society says guys have to be tough and confident we have to fight with all the prejudges im a guy too of course i like perverted stuff too i think its normal in everyone is a little pervert you are not able to see how perverted someone is or do you
DarkvoidMay 23, 2011 8:51 AM

May 24, 2011 6:09 PM

Oct 2009
I think this will fit here perfectly. =3
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.
May 24, 2011 7:33 PM
Apr 2009
Girls are just as perverted as guys but we aren't as open about it :D
Jun 28, 2011 10:37 PM

Aug 2008
MiserysAngel said:
Girls are just as perverted as guys but we aren't as open about it :D

I most definitely agree lol.
Jul 17, 2011 8:15 AM

Aug 2010
i dont know if girls are more perverted,but i know that guys would love girls to be more perverted lol
my own opinion is since it takes one of each gender to commit an act perversion most of the times it is safe to say they are equally perverted however girls tend to be more in control of there libido even when they are turned on thus guys are portrayed more perverted
Jul 20, 2011 10:58 AM

Dec 2009
In different ways, they are more likely to discuss in detail about personal sex with close friends.

Same level or not, no body knows. It won't be the same even within the same sex.
Aug 3, 2011 9:35 PM

Mar 2011
yes
Sep 2, 2011 11:01 PM

Jul 2010
HKenji said:
yes

and yes.
It's been a while...
Sep 3, 2011 1:31 PM

Mar 2008
No. Only sometimes.
Sep 4, 2011 4:29 PM

Nov 2009
In portugal ... The girls are starting to become more Perverted than most of the guys.

But i guess the guys are more perverted then the girls.

And i don't think of that as an irritating thing ... i see that as a well healthy state of body and mind.
Oct 17, 2011 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
sometimes
Oct 18, 2011 4:02 PM
Aug 2011
It depends on the person but I think that the men and women are equal
Oct 22, 2011 12:46 PM
Sep 2010
In general I think that guys are more perverted than girls, although i know some girls who are.
Oct 25, 2011 1:48 PM

Jan 2010
you are all perverts
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Oct 25, 2011 2:06 PM

Aug 2009
zebdal said:
you are all perverts
Well, yeah.
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Dec 8, 2011 7:50 AM

Oct 2010
It depends, it's before recieving training or before? :P

(Ithink I've played too many VNs lol)
"Boredom is like poison."

Jan 2, 2012 4:36 PM

Jan 2012
Of course we can be just as perverted if not sometimes more, but of course it differs with each person.
Jan 16, 2012 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Of course they are. I have witnessed it first hand and been a victim... Well I honestly didn't feel too victimized. Actually I would end up having to escape in order fiend of the sudden onset of arousal.
Jan 28, 2012 9:21 AM
Dec 2011
People are people, we are all total pervs. Its (unfortunately) just more socially acceptable for men to act that way. But in reality girls are definitely our equals, maybe even more pervy than us.
Sep 2, 2012 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
generally, men are more perverted than women, but there are some women who are the "weird" type of perverts, you know, the creepy type lol. there are also casually perverted women who're more perverted than men, it depends really, but overall, men are more perverted than women.

Guyver04 said:
Girls are definatly as pervert as guys, why do you think Yaoi is so popular?

Yaoi is a very very very poor example given it's content, rather than "perverted", "weird" seems more fit, a pervert implies dirty fantasies and wanting to do "things" with the opposite sex, not watching some weird homosexual romance about two guys.

oh, and no, Yaoi isn't "popular", why do you think there's so few? do some homework lol

Also given this is an ecchi club, people would apperciate if you keep stuff like that away, because it just ruins the mood.
Downgrade355Sep 2, 2012 10:54 PM
Sep 3, 2012 8:34 AM
Jul 2012
I think both girls & guys are equally perverted.But cant able to express as girls have to go on with how society goes, & gays generally inherit pervert nature form their previous ones.
Sep 3, 2012 6:25 PM
Dec 2011
Honestly we are WORSE than males we are just good at hiding it, were not as open ((everyone probably already said this)) and we act all lady like, well I don't ahaha I am openly perverted to the point people have said it, they laughed about it thank god ahah I didn't even know I was that bad x_x;
Sep 5, 2012 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
Sinnamon said:
Honestly we are WORSE than males we are just good at hiding it, were not as open ((everyone probably already said this)) and we act all lady like, well I don't ahaha I am openly perverted to the point people have said it, they laughed about it thank god ahah I didn't even know I was that bad x_x;

Just a little perverted question to test how perverted you are.
Would you like it if a bunch of Hot dudes were to gangbang you? hmm? hmmmmmmmm?
Sep 5, 2012 3:54 AM
Dec 2011
Downgrade355 said:
Sinnamon said:

Just a little perverted question to test how perverted you are.
Would you like it if a bunch of Hot dudes were to gangbang you? hmm? hmmmmmmmm?

LOL it all depends on peoples fetishes I personally am not a fan of sharing so no, i'd just want the single HOTTEST one of the bunch. But that doesn't go to say I don't get curious and watch porn with it in it. I mean whatever.

Would I however like a sexy male harem that would be by my side constantly even if it wasn't to have sex and just cuddle YES PLEASE reverse harem <33
Sep 5, 2012 12:46 PM

Sep 2011
Sinnamon said:

LOL it all depends on peoples fetishes I personally am not a fan of sharing so no, i'd just want the single HOTTEST one of the bunch. But that doesn't go to say I don't get curious and watch porn with it in it. I mean whatever.

Would I however like a sexy male harem that would be by my side constantly even if it wasn't to have sex and just cuddle YES PLEASE reverse harem <33

Then you're not perverted ;(
If anything, just slighty more perverted than an average girl, but still a bit perverted, so perverted it is, pervert, omgùdqs lol mindraep? xD
Sep 5, 2012 11:22 PM
Feb 2009
How would you define perverted? If it is a question of frequency of thought, I would say guys. Personally, the only limitation of frequency is how productive I need to be... well, and social responsibilities. Take the least perverted looking guy you can think of. You are probably wrong about that guy to some extent.

If it is a question of diversity, I would say guys as well. The inter-blag-net has the potential to be relatively anonymous, so nothing really restricts what appears here. Now, I have seen certain..."sites"...and it is apparent how much more frequently male-centered the material is. The only real restriction is supply and demand, so the demand is pretty apparent judging from the supply.

I can understand the argument for fanfic, which seems more popular with girls, at least in my area. At the same time there is a certain amount of investment required, which guys typically don't need. This allows more time to think about a wider variety of "subjects". Of course, I will freely admit that this is from a guys point of view. Yes, I have been in a relationship, and my teenage years have come and gone. I have seen, and am even related to, exceptions to this however. As a whole though, I have yet to see any hints women being as perverted. And if you think about it, women can get away with far more physical contact than men without fear of a law suite or other legal action.
casualwatcherSep 5, 2012 11:27 PM
Sep 21, 2012 7:46 PM
Sep 2012
MidnightBlossom said:
I think guys, ofcourse.
But I've always wanted to meet a female pervert, I wonder what kind of fetishes they have.

There's this one girl in my grade that took anatomy class so she can draw penises and color them. Does that Count?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» [OPEN] GOTM#41: YEAR 2023 RECAP

Giorgosman13 - Jan 13

20 by Manja_Warior »»
Feb 3, 3:16 PM

» [CLOSED]40th GOTM: Blonde vs Black hair

Giorgosman13 - Dec 3, 2023

25 by Giorgosman13 »»
Jan 13, 8:56 AM

» [CLOSED] GOTM #39: Correct/Wrong Opinions

Giorgosman13 - Nov 7, 2023

32 by Giorgosman13 »»
Dec 3, 2023 10:19 AM

» [CLOSED]38th GOTM: Ecchi Royale

Manja_Warior - Sep 1, 2023

27 by Giorgosman13 »»
Nov 5, 2023 7:56 AM

» [CLOSED]37th GOTM: The Old and The New

Manja_Warior - Aug 1, 2023

24 by Manja_Warior »»
Sep 1, 2023 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.