Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2016 6:22 PM
Feb 2015
Today whenever I open up MAL, my layout is kind of messed up. The only problem that I can see (at the moment) is that the background of MAL is completely gone, but instead it is replaced by a message saying "Your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for the correct link." Everything else is working correctly and nothing else is wrong. This is strange because I've never had this problem with this before and this wasn't a problem earlier today.

I also decide to check other people's lists, just to see if I'm not the only one with this problem. And for some, their list is working completely fine, but for others, it's having the same problem I'm having.

Is this just a bug with MyAnimeList?
Or is this a problem I can fix?
Apr 25, 2016 6:41 PM

Apr 2014
I dunno, but my About Me BBcode was going a bit wonkers earlier for me. For some reason it wouldn't let me right justify an image that's been on there since forever, so I just bowed to it be centered like it wanted. Maybe MAL is just cracking down on errors in code again. In which case check your CSS for any errors if you have that expertise.
Apr 25, 2016 6:47 PM

Jan 2016
Zach, all day MAL have been having issues with bbcodes, any bbcode tbh and it only affects some, well the ones who use imgur seem to be working fine now, but other sources, well depends.

More topics from this board

» The dates on the popular new topics pane are just a _few_ decades off

Daviljoe193 - Apr 5

5 by Alexioos95 »»
1 hour ago

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - Apr 25

9 by traed »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3376 by Vampires »»
10 hours ago

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Apr 25, 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.