Forum Settings
Forums

The Most Stupid Male MC from Romance/Harem Anime

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 29, 2015 7:31 AM

Jul 2015
Kuma said:
holy shit, this why i freaking hate secondaries. there is some part of chihiro development skipped during megami arc. especially monologue during concert.

also my favorite girl is kanon BTW.

The best Kami Nomi girls for me are the karate one >shogi one >ramen one .

For some reason I like the non-goddesses .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 29, 2015 7:34 AM

Mar 2012
Evildragon16 said:
Kuma said:
holy shit, this why i freaking hate secondaries. there is some part of chihiro development skipped during megami arc. especially monologue during concert.

The best Kami Nomi girls for me are the karate one >shogi one >ramen one .

For some reason I like the non-goddesses .
The best is from novel Amami Tooru and Aoba Fuse. Too bad they didn't even make cameo appearance in anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 29, 2015 7:34 AM

Jun 2008
Definitely Ichika from Infinite Stratos....

God, I hate his retarded face so much.

And great characters like Charlotte and Laura are absolutely wasted in that cancerous show.
Nov 29, 2015 7:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kodaka from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is the one I've hated the most. He's not actually dense, but he legitimately makes shit up in order to have an excuse to run away from girls when they're being forward with him. Like seriously what the fuck? I know he has a reason to, but it still pissed me off time and time again

Heard a lot of bad things about Ichika from Infinite Stratos as well but I've avoided that anime thus far
Nov 29, 2015 7:59 AM

Sep 2015
HaXXspetten said:

Heard a lot of bad things about Ichika from Infinite Stratos as well but I've avoided that anime thus far

It's not so bad in the first season.
By the second though it gets a little unbearable.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 29, 2015 8:00 AM

Feb 2015
ExTamplier said:
Every harem mc except School Days

^
This
never try to watch it though.
Nov 29, 2015 8:39 AM

Sep 2013
NeoAnkara said:
malki said:

This is definitely a rejection. Makes sense.

Totaly not rejection.
I failed to see where is the rejection in what you posted, hell there isn't even a love confession to begain with..the only time she rejected hime was in the last chapter in the manga as I already posted..
let me make it clear..Zefyris said that Chihiro is the only girl that Keima failed to conquer her..and I posted this
which proves that he did successfully conquer her..but at the moment she said that it's her first time, he realized that she doesn't remember what happened between them before..thus she is not a host of a godess, but Ayumi is the real host..then he stopped before kissing her and told her to forget what happened..after that he planned to conquer Ayumi he is the 5th godess host..
kanarazukarasuNov 29, 2015 9:41 AM
Nov 29, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 2015
basically everyone is dense, except Makoto Itou and Issei Hyoudou.
Nov 29, 2015 8:54 AM

Sep 2013
Kuma said:

actually that's what happened after he betrayed her..

anyway..
Nov 29, 2015 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
wow this thread turned into a twgok discussion thread O_O

Anyway my fav girl was tenri(for those who read the manga and the last arc)
Nov 29, 2015 9:10 AM

Mar 2015
malki said:
Kuma said:

anyway..
did you forgot what happened in the second flashback? the scane when chihiro suggest her to keep believe in keima because she believe that he don't have any bad intention on her? i am not sure this part also skipped or not, fuck kaminomi s3

also part that last arc i talking is right after that chapter.
KumaNov 29, 2015 9:26 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 29, 2015 9:32 AM

Sep 2013
Kuma said:
malki said:

anyway..
did you forgot what happened in the second flashback? the scane when chihiro suggest her to keep believe in keima because she believe that he don't have any bad intention on her? i am not sure this part also skipped or not, fuck kaminomi s3

also part that last arc i talking is right after that chapter.
that hardly can be considered an argument since the other girls would do the same thin as they too trust Keima (and that is incomparable to what Tenri or Elsie or even Haqua did)
in the last few chapters..the author just wanted to develop the relationship between Keima and Chihiro with those forced events (seriously, it could've been any other girl, nothing special)
Nov 29, 2015 9:40 AM

Mar 2015
malki said:
that hardly can be considered an argument since the other girls would do the same thin as they too trust Keima (and that is incomparable to what Tenri or Elsie or even Haqua did)
the different is chihiro do it right after he got betrayed by keima. she is the one that showing keima that love is not simple thing. she is the one that showing keima how feeling have to consdered. feelings i not something that can calculated easily. feeling is not counted by numbers. she broke keima concept complitely.
malki said:
again, it's build since beginning of megami arc, even the whole megami arc. middle part of war arc. last chapter even have 0 building event lOl. it's just explain what are that already build. read again manga since beginning of megami-hen.

should have spoiled tag this shit. this is why i dislike hardcore shippers. complitely ignoring everything other the time their ship shining.
KumaNov 29, 2015 9:46 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 29, 2015 10:11 AM

Jun 2015
I would say Issei from DXD, but I'm not sure if he's ignoring it or oblivious since he had the trauma from the dark angel girl.

dude from Infinite Stratos is definitely up there
MC from acchi kocchi is also pretty dumb, but there's really only 2 girls imo

i think the best harem character is the Arata from Trinity 7 though
Nov 29, 2015 10:15 AM

Sep 2013
Kuma said:
the different is chihiro do it right after he got betrayed by keima. she is the one that showing keima that love is not simple thing. she is the one that showing keima how feeling have to consdered. feelings i not something that can calculated easily. feeling is not counted by numbers. she broke keima concept complitely.
this is all happened because the the author choosed her to do so, it's just like choosing who he will ends up with..he could choose any other girl..my point is that the chosen girl should be either Elsie (cause she is the closer one to him and she was loyal to hime from the beginning) or Tenri (cause she loves him from the elementary school, and she did whatever the crazy crap he told her to do when he back to the past) or Haqua (she saved him multiple times while they were fighting those Vintages) or Ayumi (well..she wasn't as mean as Chihiro toward Keima, oh and she is the prettiest too)

Kuma said:
again, it's build since beginning of megami arc, even the whole megami arc. middle part of war arc. last chapter even have 0 building event lOl. it's just explain what are that already build. read again manga since beginning of megami-hen.
again..it doesn't matter..because those events were forced..

Kuma said:
should have spoiled tag this shit. this is why i dislike hardcore shippers. complitely ignoring everything other the time their ship shining.
I'm sure that no one in this thread cares about spoiler..
and I'm not a hardcore shipper..but when the shipping is what the manga is about and it could effect its quality.. then I should care..so do you..
Nov 29, 2015 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
malki said:
this is all happened because the the author choosed her to do so, it's just like choosing who he will ends up with..he could choose any other girl..my point is that the chosen girl should be either Elsie (cause she is the closer one to him and she was loyal to hime from the beginning) or Tenri (cause she loves him from the elementary school, and she did whatever the crazy crap he told her to do when he back to the past) or Haqua (she saved him multiple times while they were fighting those Vintages) or Ayumi (well..she wasn't as mean as Chihiro toward Keima, oh and she is the prettiest too)
it's can be applied to anyone. neither of them has less love. but if everyone is treated equal, chihiro is still the one that logical one since she is has the most impact on keima unlike another girl.

malki said:
again..it doesn't matter..because those events were forced..

>author story goes the way i dislike
>it's forced.
LMAO.
it's clear that everything already planned very well since keima slectinggoddes candidate. author already planned it from long time of avarything on goddess and later arc or it will not make sense. so does the ship. it's even forced if keima ended with another girl.

malki said:
I'm sure that no one in this thread cares about spoiler..
and I'm not a hardcore shipper..but when the shipping is what the manga is about and it could effect its quality.. then I should care..so do you..
no it's not. the author determined the story goes. i only can judge how the story goes. ship is personal view. just because a ship is lose, doesn't mean it's bad.
Nov 29, 2015 10:36 AM

Sep 2013
^ more like
>it's forced
>I dislike it

anyway..I said why Chihiro is the worst choice and I don't want to repeat what I already said..

if you like the ending..good for you..I'm stopping right now..because trying to convince someone to dislike something he like is stupid..
take care
Nov 29, 2015 10:43 AM

Mar 2015
malki said:
^ more like
>it's forced
>I dislike it

anyway..I said why Chihiro is the worst choice and I don't want to repeat what I already said..

if you like the ending..good for you..I'm stopping right now..because trying to convince someone to dislike something he like is stupid..
take care
not that like or dislike, but saying it's forced just because the partner is not appealing is laughable TBH.

it's forced when it's doesnt make sense, but in fact, it does make sense. i always defend TWGOK ending many times since what the argument it showing always "worst girl win", "my ship sould win" which is not actual critic. the fact that i am one of people that their ship is not win it self already explain that those argument is pathetic.
Nov 29, 2015 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
every one of em
Well Duh...

Nov 29, 2015 11:27 AM

Sep 2013
Kuma said:
malki said:
^ more like
>it's forced
>I dislike it

take care
not that like or dislike, but saying it's forced just because the partner is not appealing is laughable TBH.

it's forced when it's doesnt make sense, but in fact, it does make sense. i always defend TWGOK ending many times since what the argument it showing always "worst girl win", "my ship sould win" which is not actual critic. the fact that i am one of people that their ship is not win it self already explain that those argument is pathetic.

I was just about to reply to your comment in which I explain to you how your arguments are dumb (which I ignored at first) before I saw this..then I realized that I'm just going to waste my time.
sure you can believe whatever you want..the authors don't make mistakes..all those peaople who critic the ending are just angry shippers or whatever..lmao..
Nov 29, 2015 11:34 AM

Mar 2015
malki said:
Kuma said:

I was just about to reply to your comment in which I explain to you how your arguments are dumb (which I ignored at first) before I saw this..then I realized that I'm just going to waste my time.
sure you can believe whatever you want..the authors don't make mistakes..all those peaople who critic the ending are just angry shippers or whatever..lmao..
at least, show real critics, like how lucia suddenly become villian is unreasonable since she don't have any reason to follow his siters order, or her reason to conflict with keima is not showed properly, also the way conquering lucia is extreamly short and make lucia character unstable. i don't said that author is perfect. but atleast, give actual critics. not like "i dislike the girl, so it's bad." WTF?
KumaNov 29, 2015 11:37 AM
Nov 29, 2015 12:05 PM
Sep 2015
Akihisa Yoshii from Baka and Test surely
Watch Nichijou
Nov 29, 2015 1:17 PM

Sep 2013
Kuma said:
at least, show real critics, like how lucia suddenly become villian is unreasonable since she don't have any reason to follow his siters order, or her reason to conflict with keima is not showed properly, also the way conquering lucia is extreamly short and make lucia character unstable. i don't said that author is perfect. but atleast, give actual critics. not like "i dislike the girl, so it's bad." WTF?

ehh.. my dear god..the f*ck..?
"i dislike the girl, so it's bad."

this is exactly what I was saying all the day...
making a girl act bitchy at the biginning which made most of the people dislike her and made her the least favorit character..then making her wins at the end..it doesn't matter if it make sense or not..I don't know what you think..but most other people do dislike Chihiro because the author made her a hated character..while making the other girls be loved..and that's why most people didn't like the ending..in fact..it's just like what you said..it's just a shipping crap..and angry shippers that are sad because they didn't want who they think is the worst girl wins..and that happens in many other harem anime/manga..the diference is that this has actually a good story and a good MC..so ofc you will fell disapointed if one of your favorit manga had a "bad ending"..it's a waste..
now before you tell me that "bad" is subjective and blah blah blah..let me the use the [b ] tag..
kanarazukarasuNov 29, 2015 1:21 PM
Nov 29, 2015 1:34 PM

Mar 2015
malki said:
making a girl act bitchy at the biginning which made most of the people dislike her and made her the least favorit character..then making her wins at the end..it doesn't matter if it make sense or not..I don't know what you think..but most other people do dislike Chihiro because the author made her a hated character..while making the other girls be loved..and that's why most people didn't like the ending..in fact..it's just like what you said..it's just a shipping crap..and angry shippers that are sad because they didn't want who they think is the worst girl wins..and that happens in many other harem anime/manga..the diference is that this has actually a good story and a good MC..so ofc you will fell disapointed if one of your favorit manga had a "bad ending"
now before you tell me that "bad" is subjective and blah blah blah..let me the use the tag..
she doent really act like bitchy. she just insecure about himself being "too normal". in his first arc when he need to conquer, it showed that she is actually just want atention. not that it's good point. later she become tsundere towards keima especialy megami arc. and then she is become more and more aggresive about his feelings toward keima which is make him even confess to him. too bad he is rejected. is it make her become bad girl? not really. he still trying to find keima true motive to protect ayumi. she also care about his friends. people like you just denied that she is change. thats why you don't care it make sanse or not, you not even give atention to detail. i don't understand those rabid hate towards chihiro just because she win. i believe another heroin will be get rabit hated when she is the winner. well, it's harem anyways. not like i really care. also most , of course always most. it's harem lol. even chitoge that main heroine nisekoi will become most hated if she win. just recently alone when the ship sailing are really delicious to eat popcorn.
Nov 29, 2015 1:34 PM
Jun 2015
malki said:

making a girl act bitchy at the biginning which made most of the people dislike her and made her the least favorit character..then making her wins at the end..it doesn't matter if it make sense or not..I don't know what you think..but most other people do dislike Chihiro because the author made her a hated character..while making the other girls be loved..and that's why most people didn't like the ending..in fact..it's just like what you said..it's just a shipping crap..and angry shippers that are sad because they didn't want who they think is the worst girl wins..and that happens in many other harem anime/manga..the diference is that this has actually a good story and a good MC..so ofc you will fell disapointed if one of your favorit manga had a "bad ending"..it's a waste..
now before you tell me that "bad" is subjective and blah blah blah..let me the use the [b ] tag..
She is the only human character that had mutual attraction, the others were possessed by demons or the goddesses that you can't really call it love. The badness of it probably is that there are barely any scenes of romantic development of it for it to be a solid ship, although I don't think the series strength was ever romance.
Nov 29, 2015 9:41 PM
Jun 2015
I'm actually glad that this turned into a TWGOK thread because it's best harem, lol.
For me, I'd say in order(Goddesses not included and only what the anime covered.)
Best girls
1.Elsie
2.Tenri
3.Shiori
4.Haqua
5.Ayumi
6.Yui
7.Mio
8.Kasuga
9.Akari
Mixed feelings
10.Kanon
Neutral
11.Tsukiyo
12.Nagase
Nov 29, 2015 9:48 PM
Nov 2015
Light Yagami
Nov 29, 2015 10:11 PM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
malki said:

this whole conversation...

>Love
>Logic

Nov 29, 2015 10:14 PM

Nov 2015
The fucker in Infinite Stratos. Best harem possible, worst possible MC.
Nov 29, 2015 10:15 PM

Sep 2012
RedTie said:
Please...Yuuki Rito....confess already. 3 full seasons in and you still stutter at Sairenji. Dammit.

I don't even like Sairenji. I just think it's ridiculous.
Don't get mad at him, get mad at the fact that you're watching a harem.
Nov 30, 2015 12:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Red_Keys said:
RedTie said:
Please...Yuuki Rito....confess already. 3 full seasons in and you still stutter at Sairenji. Dammit.

I don't even like Sairenji. I just think it's ridiculous.
Don't get mad at him, get mad at the fact that you're watching a harem.
The problem isn't Rito's behaviour. The problem is Haruna's existence

Her mere presence is like a tumor to the entire franchise at this point as she does nothing but hinder the progression of the harem plan by making Rito hesitate to go along with it so much due to his lingering feelings for her (not to mention just about everyone hates her within the community anyway)
Nov 30, 2015 12:14 AM

Mar 2013
Kampfer, terrible show and a dumb main character
Nov 30, 2015 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
I also agree that Haruna is the root of all evil in TLR...

Ptrico94 said:

Don't lie though....female Natsuru is fap worthy.
Nov 30, 2015 12:20 AM

Jun 2011
JustALEX said:
Haruna has an annoying personality and everything would be better withour her. It is kinda the same as Onodera in Nisekoi.
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 30, 2015 12:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Domi said:
JustALEX said:
Haruna has an annoying personality and everything would be better withour her. It is kinda the same as Onodera in Nisekoi.
Yeah I always compare the two of them, they're both terrible for roughly the same reason. Literally the only thing they ever do is stand there and blush

But Onodera at least has some sort of role in the story of Nisekoi (if you can call it that) whereas Haruna is just... a hindrance
Nov 30, 2015 6:31 AM

Mar 2015
JustALEX said:
Ptrico94 said:
he/she is the best girl in whole franchise thou.
HaXXspetten said:
Domi said:
Yeah I always compare the two of them, they're both terrible for roughly the same reason. Literally the only thing they ever do is stand there and blush

But Onodera at least has some sort of role in the story of Nisekoi (if you can call it that) whereas Haruna is just... a hindrance
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1446451

rather than hindrance, i would said wasted potential. can't blame haruna or author thou.
Nov 30, 2015 6:44 AM

Dec 2014
That guy from haganai...
Just unbelievable...
Nov 30, 2015 7:11 AM

Mar 2012
testamentKAISER said:
That guy from haganai...
Just unbelievable...
He is a coward who don't want to face other properly.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 30, 2015 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
NeoAnkara said:
testamentKAISER said:
That guy from haganai...
Just unbelievable...

LOL he was even fucked up in the last volume too..
Nov 30, 2015 7:25 AM

Dec 2014
strider_91 said:
NeoAnkara said:

How? Is that even possible?
Nov 30, 2015 9:45 AM

Jul 2015
every guy on anime
Well Duh...

Nov 30, 2015 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
HaXXspetten said:
Domi said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I hate them both so much. Though Onodera more because she's butt-ugly yet has all these drooling fanboys like what the f*ck do they see in her!?

Nov 30, 2015 11:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
testamentKAISER said:
strider_91 said:

You didn't see the summary of how the light novels ended a few months ago?

It made Oreimo's ending look like a masterpiece
Nov 30, 2015 1:41 PM
Feb 2009
All of them? :D
Nov 30, 2015 9:29 PM

Dec 2014
HaXXspetten said:
testamentKAISER said:

I took a quick look in vol 11's spoiler(s).

Wtf… if this LN gets an "after xx years later sequel".. I hope Sena and Rika and the other girls
did not end up with that xxxxx.
Nov 30, 2015 10:03 PM

Mar 2015
Kirito pls
Dec 1, 2015 4:31 AM

Mar 2012
testamentKAISER said:
HaXXspetten said:

I took a quick look in vol 11's spoiler(s).

Wtf… if this LN gets an "after xx years later sequel".. I hope Sena and Rika and the other girls
did not end up with that xxxxx.
It's like eeehhhh? Not only it sunk two biggest ship very abruptly but it get the worst "here we go again" ending.
Dec 1, 2015 6:12 AM

Jan 2010
This motherfucker here

Dec 1, 2015 6:14 AM
Jun 2015
Satoshi Mochida is quite stupid. He can't figure out that everyone loves him when this happens to him.
Oct 29, 2022 9:08 PM
Mar 2022
--ALEX-- said:

Ptrico94 said:

Basically 98% of any and all harem or ecchi anime male mc's are completely fuktard, worthless, cowardly, useless, ball-less, basement dwelling, otaku life rejects and forever virgins. They are literally only about 10-15 out of what like 500+ ecchie and harem anime mc's that are actual man and have actual man balls and man intelligence. Not to mention the are created and designed to be the worst of the already worst kinda of ppl otaku and made to me jap otaku incel rejects that will do anything do get a way from a girl especially a hottie that is so fucking stuipd she cant comprehend to traumatized like long regret she is making by liking and trying to date a loser of that caliber. All but a tiny handful are just outright jap cowards and simps but then again japan is the male beta bia capitol of the world.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

17 by mizukasa »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Which one do you prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 5 minutes ago

0 by MillerEvans23 »»
5 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

55 by Toooooooooohru »»
13 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

66 by KayKimii »»
16 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

9 by Toooooooooohru »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.