Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 14, 2015 6:28 AM

Jan 2015
Interesting chapter. Out of all the enemies introduced, I like the War Princess Dimaria the best. Her character design is awesome and she gives off a mystical feel. And I don't normally care for character designs that much (as long as they're not horrid). I really hope that Dimaria really isn't a wizard; it would be nice to watch a battle with no chance of power-ups coming out of nowhere... -_-
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Sep 14, 2015 6:55 AM

Oct 2011
aos10 said:
my guess is Neinhart in kain hikaru

LOL plz no fuck OFF XD
Sep 14, 2015 7:05 AM

Mar 2014
ETX said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
I'm really interested in how Natsu believes he can kill someone that is immortal.

Don't forget that Natsu isn't a human but a demon. Zeref most likely made him immortal in some way as well.

Think of Drax and Thanos

Meanwhile Brandish is becoming quite a fan favorite but I'm more focused on Dimaria and August to be honest. Wonder if Dimaria has magical armor instead of having ethernano inside of her.

I think I know what Natsu has hidden but he's crazy to think it will work
TheGrandSage23Sep 14, 2015 7:09 AM
Sep 14, 2015 7:14 AM
Jul 2015
EX_buildabear said:
If this Is truly a war, then I pray every single guild of Ishgar gets involved in this battle. this cant just be a battle where this one member from fairy tail is matched up with this one general of alvarez. yeah, that's the basic shounen battle setup, but I'm just hoping for a bit more then that. that being said, I'm loving the setup, it just needs to be executed well.

*Spoiler*

Don't worry, it won't be like that. Fairy tail members can NOT take on the spriggan 12 1v1, Mashima is well aware of this. The enemies are on a different level this time. Other guild members will get involved, but the final conclusion will be decided by fairy tail members, kinda like in the Oracion Seis arc.
Sep 14, 2015 7:21 AM

Jun 2013
rapidcif said:
EX_buildabear said:
If this Is truly a war, then I pray every single guild of Ishgar gets involved in this battle. this cant just be a battle where this one member from fairy tail is matched up with this one general of alvarez. yeah, that's the basic shounen battle setup, but I'm just hoping for a bit more then that. that being said, I'm loving the setup, it just needs to be executed well.

*Spoiler*

Don't worry, it won't be like that. Fairy tail members can NOT take on the spriggan 12 1v1, Mashima is well aware of this. The enemies are on a different level this time. Other guild members will get involved, but the final conclusion will be decided by fairy tail members, kinda like in the Oracion Seis arc.

Nah pretty sure we'll see some 1v1 battles. Laxus proved he got stronger and they say the enemy is strong blah blah but you can't know before you don't see them in action...
Sep 14, 2015 8:07 AM
Dec 2012
What the fuck...... was he implying necrophilia!?!?!?!!?http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/452/2928/20

Mangastreams translations are really accurate too......
monkeys
Sep 14, 2015 8:48 AM

Mar 2014
Feet fanservice!
Sep 14, 2015 9:12 AM

Aug 2014
Brandish can step on me anytime <3

Gray vs Imber and Erza vs Dimaria (can't wait to see more about her) sounds promising.
Sep 14, 2015 10:13 AM

Mar 2014
What is Makarov doing under the table...?
Sep 14, 2015 10:16 AM
Sep 2014
This is similar to rave master. Lucy will end up being the tactician. It's foreshadowing. Hell I won't be surprised if Layla pops out and gives some kind of power boost
Sep 14, 2015 1:51 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Fastus said:
At first I took Natsu's secret ability seriously, but now I have a feeling it will be something stupid.

Agreed. The way I spoke about it, it will proberly be something lame. And we finally got to see Ac's human form.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Sep 14, 2015 2:33 PM

May 2014
WHERE
IS
GILDARTS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2015 3:14 PM

Apr 2008
Jicetus said:
Fastus said:
At first I took Natsu's secret ability seriously, but now I have a feeling it will be something stupid.

Agreed. The way I spoke about it, it will proberly be something lame. And we finally got to see Ac's human form.

Uhhh finally? This isn't the first time we see it
Sep 14, 2015 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
metsujin said:
Nah pretty sure we'll see some 1v1 battles. Laxus proved he got stronger and they say the enemy is strong blah blah but you can't know before you don't see them in action...

I know you're just joking but If this ends up with FT soloing them, then this better be the end of the manga, otherwise there's no other way to make any more villains for FT.
Albarez Empire are supposed to have the power to wipe the entire Ishigar continent and it was also created to counter Achnologia.
Hoping we can see the hype paying off and battles turning out like,

DiMaria vs Erza/Kagura/Mirajane/Minerva,
Brandish vs Lucy/Cana/Angel,
God Serena vs Laxus/Jura/Jellal

Not exactly like these, but you get the point

Funny thing is, despite being stated multiply times people are still setting up fights like Natsu vs Azir or Erza vs DiMaria.
-ZET-Sep 14, 2015 4:45 PM
Sep 14, 2015 4:13 PM
Sep 2015
I love how Mashima has had at least some fanservice every arc, Brandish seems to be huge fanservice for foot types...

Anyway... matchup theories!

I also really want to see some backstories (perhaps by flashbacks, how else?) to the Spriggan 12, like how did they meet Zeref, how did he start his kingdom, etc. What I really, really don't want is for there to be loose story ends in this arc.

This is getting to be one hell of an arc, SUCH HYPE...

Lucasloco91 said:
WHERE
IS
GILDARTS

MY
THOUGHTS
EXACTLY

EDIT: I'm sorry if this was one big wall of text with spoilers from past chapters, I have put tags and shortened it a bit.
BGPurpleDemiGodSep 14, 2015 4:55 PM
Sep 14, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2011
BGPurpleDemiGod said:

This is getting to be one hell of an arc, SUCH HYPE...

Brandish didn't shrunk one of the Spriggan 12, that guy is from her own group.
LOL dat theory behind Brandish vs Zeref.
I'm guessing that Zeref immortality doesn't limit to lethal damage like that, would explain the beheading thing, there must be something special behind the curse of immortality, maybe Ankhseran itself turns on whenever Zeref is in true danger, so it kills any and everything around him and Natsu is the only one that can counter it?

Nobody of the Spriggan 12 should be solo'd, if they are supposed to have the power to destroy Ishigar and counter Achnologia, they are not to be understimated, unless only one of them is really strong, which would make this retarded(Since we're talking about FT here, I actually don't doubt about this, lol).

Ajeel
I actually think Ajeel is one of the weakest of them, so Laxus and Natsu would be good I guess, maybe Jellal aswell?

DiMaria
While I agree with you about Millianna, someone like her shouldn't even get close to DiMaria, for me it would be like Erza,Kagura,Mirajane and Minerva vs DiMaria.

Brandish for me feels like Ulquiorra from Bleach, she's very calm, already showed how strong she is and very comic aswell, also she really doesn't care about anything except orders from Zeref, there might be more than just a simple fight for her in the future, I really have this feeling she's special even among them.

Badd Mann is actually a bad translation his real name is Wahru Ihyto.
Well since we don't know nothing about the guy and based on his pathetic look, I'm betting on him taking the weakest ones like Evergreen,Elfman,Trio from Blue Pegasus, etc.

God Serena should fight people like Gildarts, Jura and Jellal, the hype behind him is just too much, even after seeing DAT scene from Serena, I still think he's ridiculously strong.

I'm guessing to take down August it would need the 3Kings of Ishgar and maybe even more if he really is even above Zeref and all the hype at him being in a total different level than any of the Spriggan 12.

I completely agree with you about focusing on Spriggan12, I really really want Mashima to make more development of them, I don't know something about them feels different than any other gang of the series, they just seem unique for me, so I really want to see some backstories and more about their life-style.

This arc has literally EVERYTHING to be the biggest and the most epic moment of the manga, so praying everyday for Mashima to keep like this.
-ZET-Sep 14, 2015 5:28 PM
Sep 14, 2015 6:23 PM
Aug 2015
-ZET- said:
Brandish - Easily best character of the Spriggan 12, dat personality, calm and comic X) Really really loving her.
Her magic is also really interesting and I'm thinking that she can shrink magics spells aswell, example: making that Lightning bolt from Laxus to nothing?

Invel - Looks to be the strategic guy + ice magic(ice make?)so this guy could show to Gray how to really use this kind of magic at it's best.

Ajeel - Despite the fact that I hate character with feast for battles, we can't deny the fact that he's very strong.

Dimaria - Easily the best design of the 12, I would love to see her fighting against Natsu, also is she the first fighting girl of FT universe, because I don't remember anybody else.

God Serena - Despite that f*cking entrance this guy still has a serious face, IDK, something about him really intrigs me.

August - aka Hype king, after being told that his magic is above Zeref himself...WHAT???

BaddMann - Pretty much the guy who will destroy the entire hype of the group, really pathetic look and keeps repeating things(characters that repeat things like that = ugh for me), on the other hand we know nothing about him, hoping for the best.
August above zeref ? i don´t think so it just say that he knows more types of magics.
Sep 14, 2015 6:24 PM

Jan 2015
Question
Do you guys think that Natsu can use Dragon Force at will just like Wendy? I mean he obviously trained a lot past year, but it's Natsu, he could simply not get the idea of training Dragon Force :D
Sep 14, 2015 7:32 PM

Oct 2011
brahianvalles said:
-ZET- said:

August - aka Hype king, after being told that his magic is above Zeref himself...WHAT???
August above zeref ? i don´t think so it just say that he knows more types of magics.

That was before MS translation was done, so yeah, forget about that.
Sep 14, 2015 8:15 PM
Jul 2015
metsujin said:
rapidcif said:

*Spoiler*

My point was that it won't ALL be one on ones. As for which guys do get a 1v1 matchup, that I won't spoil for anyone, though its probably pretty easy to tell who.
Sep 14, 2015 10:16 PM

Jul 2014
God I love Brandish so much.

That's all I gotta say, 5/5, probably going to be the greatest arc of FT. And here I thought Tartaros would be hard to top.
"Hi!"
Sep 16, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2007
Meh chapter.

First ~5 pages could as well be removed. Tasteless fanservice.

Then its pretty much "lets introduce the villains" for whole chapter. Very reminiscent of Avatar when they were sitting around the table. GOds i hope these ones last longer -__-

So what is dragon king festival? Was it GMG? Was it Tartaros arc? Was it whatever is coming now? I Doubt even mashima knows at this point.
Sep 16, 2015 2:28 AM

Jan 2013
We all know how this will end, so I'm not excited.
I would rather have background for Achnologia, info about Aquarius and stuff...
Sep 16, 2015 5:24 AM
Mar 2015
rapidcif said:
metsujin said:

My point was that it won't ALL be one on ones. As for which guys do get a 1v1 matchup, that I won't spoil for anyone, though its probably pretty easy to tell who.

Lexus for sure and they pretty much set up gray vs the winter general, hopefully juvia let's him be
Natsu is to unpredictable
Erza is Ezra

Everyone else is a team up
Sep 16, 2015 5:37 AM

Jul 2007
trump54 said:
rapidcif said:

Lexus for sure and they pretty much set up gray vs the winter general, hopefully juvia let's him be
Erza is Ezra

orrr Natsu beats them all down in a single chapter. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
AhenshihaelSep 16, 2015 5:41 AM
Sep 16, 2015 8:51 AM

Mar 2015
There are other Godly mages that aren't introduced yet. I wonder how strong they are, the remaining 12.
And
Curious who is the strongest Spriggan. =_='
Sep 16, 2015 9:37 AM

May 2014
Fuck that was a nice chapter. I can't believe that old guy is supposed to be the strongest though :o
I missed those scenes where Mest acts like a total dumbass :p
Some nice artwork for Laxus too. Oh and shit Dimaria 😭😭😭 why call her after a soccer player though, bruh 😲
KamSungSep 16, 2015 9:41 AM
Sep 16, 2015 7:12 PM

Aug 2012
Huh everyone keeps saying this is the final arc but I don't that is true
Look at this https://www.reddit.com/r/fairytail/comments/2w8pm9/some_frequently_asked_questions/
It says that the grand magic games was roughly the half way mark so given how long it took to get this I seriously can't see this as the last arc
Sep 16, 2015 7:13 PM
Jul 2015
trump54 said:
rapidcif said:

Erza is Ezra

*Spoiler*

Gray won't be a 1v1. You'll see.
Sep 16, 2015 7:36 PM

Apr 2008
animeruler1 said:
Huh everyone keeps saying this is the final arc but I don't that is true
Look at this https://www.reddit.com/r/fairytail/comments/2w8pm9/some_frequently_asked_questions/
It says that the grand magic games was roughly the half way mark so given how long it took to get this I seriously can't see this as the last arc

The only way this would be the last arc would be if everything went according to plan. Which it won't. Something unexpected is going to happen.
Sep 16, 2015 8:43 PM

Sep 2013
Acnologia still missing his arm :(
Welp, R/I.P acnologia.
Sep 17, 2015 3:50 PM
Sep 2015
I really can't wait to see how this 3-way battle will end up. Regarding the secret technique on Natsu's arm, I think it has something to do with E.N.D. But that's what I think :)
Sep 18, 2015 2:54 AM
Sep 2015
what if guys girldartz is one of the spriggan 12? omgg!! HAHAHA
Sep 28, 2015 2:54 AM

Oct 2009
Interesting to see over half of the Spriggan 12. Some matchups seem to be looking forward to.

Gray vs Imber (Imvel)
Gajeel vs Azir (Ajeel)
Maybe a double battle, Erza and Mirajane vs Brandish and Dimaria
Laxus (and/or maybe Gildartz) vs God Serena
Crime Sorciere vs August

Let's see how it unfolds
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Oct 1, 2015 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
-ZET- said:

BaddMann - Pretty much the guy who will destroy the entire hype of the group, really pathetic look and keeps repeating things(characters that repeat things like that = ugh for me), on the other hand we know nothing about him, hoping for the best.

For Christ sake people. STOP READING SHITTY MANGAPANDA TRANSLATIONS!!!!!

Makarov didn't say his magic is above Zeref. He said he has more diversity. Also the bad man thing came out because they translate the name. Look an the explanation from mangastream.

ahsinam33 said:
Interesting chapter. Out of all the enemies introduced, I like the War Princess Dimaria the best. Her character design is awesome and she gives off a mystical feel. And I don't normally care for character designs that much (as long as they're not horrid). I really hope that Dimaria really isn't a wizard; it would be nice to watch a battle with no chance of power-ups coming out of nowhere... -_-

Yes she looks quite awesome.
Sep 25, 2016 5:01 AM

Jan 2016
The build up by this chapter is insane! Natsus can only use it once, and saw only 7 of the 12 spriggan's and 2 where names, Acnologia left arm!!Hype!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 22, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
well we got an introduction of 6 out 12 most powerful enemies...
Aug 15, 2018 10:44 AM

Feb 2013
Serena is the strong and funny guy type, I didn't expect that from his face.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.