Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 16, 2018 10:21 AM

Sep 2017
Nice episode, about the false classmate. Whether it is kallen or lelouch is the big question.
And I don't have to repeat again how Lelouch is like the villain taking down the prince Clovis. Clovis seems like too naive for this world, and I would certainly kill him, cause he killed lots of Elevens Japanese.

What I like is how Lelouch figures out the shortcomings of his power and decides to test them wisely. And the Zero recording in the phone was just brilliant. Kallen should have known better.

And I was certainly wonder struck by how much of Kallen they showed in this episode(They certainly did show her more than hentai standards.). I mean, you can see her complete rack if you pause at the correct moment. Man, Milly was looking at the wrong person for her perversions.

But that is one of the reasons I like Kallen. Not only is she an innocent fan service character, but she is also hot in her own way. She reacts quickly and is quite smart . She dodged the champagne's lid in a very stylish way.

I will say it again, that bee is actually a drone sent by Lelouch. I mean, there is no way that it breaks into three. NO WAY. Even then, Kallen is quite strong indeed.

I hope we learn about Kallen's reason for joining the terrorists sometime later. And that twist caught me offhand. Suzaku getting captured? That's got to be impossible! He was in the Lancelot wasn't he?

You should take a look at what Lelouch promises Nunnally. That is quite important. More than you think.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 10, 2019 12:12 PM
Aug 2018
Nunnally is blind, so how can she navigate with her wheelchair?

Oh, and who has a phone in his bathroom?
tr25a3Jan 10, 2019 1:25 PM
Jan 14, 2019 10:59 AM
Apr 2018
tr25a3 said:
Nunnally is blind, so how can she navigate with her wheelchair?

Oh, and who has a phone in his bathroom?
If I were rich I'd even have a coffee machine next to the freaking toilet haha, but yeah, I get your point.
Feb 22, 2019 9:56 AM
Apr 2016
Damn, this story seems very complex so far, I love it. So, Lelouch can use that ability only once, that's reasonable. Interesting shower scene hahaha, I don't mind.
May 20, 2019 10:52 PM

Sep 2017
Another pretty solid episode. Introduced to the Nunnally girl that appears in the op, and it was pretty amusing seeing Lelouch play some 4D chess straight out of Yakusoku no Neverland.
Jun 1, 2019 2:58 PM
Feb 2017
We find more about LeLouch's power. I thought it would have a cooldown of some sort, but only being able to use it on 1 person is a unique way of keeping it from being OP as well as having to strategize when to use it or not. Of course we get some fanservice, it is partially a HS show (who complains though?). Looks like they blamed LeLouch's childhood friend, wonder what story they will make up to pin the blame.
Oct 28, 2019 11:03 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode Lelouch power is OP
Apr 29, 2020 7:20 PM

Feb 2020
i don't understand lelouch's character at all, all i've got is that he is clever and has a dark side i guess? but who tf is he really? and he seems to switch from "normal" to "sinister" without explanation. i don't really like any of the characters so far, or the school scenes, which seem totally random and out of place with all the political and mecha stuff

and i don't understand lelouch's power - he can just make people do what he wants? is that it? if he can only use it once per person, there is the danger that he's going to run out of useful people to use it on soon. but the preprepared voice recording idea was smart. also wasn't he given the power on a certain condition? what was that?

this show is confusing me, it is missing a lot of explanations which i hope we get soon. and i don't think i like the animation style
May 6, 2020 8:32 AM
May 2018
PEGARAM O AMIGO DELE MANO, VACILO!
Aug 16, 2020 6:16 PM

May 2015
I can't believe he actually went for the kill. Leaning towards the dark side there!

That phone call trick he used sure was crafty. He seems to understand his power very well!
Oct 27, 2020 3:46 PM

May 2019
Major Death Note vibes this episode, love it!
Nov 20, 2020 12:20 AM

Jan 2016
maiawatchesanime said:
i don't understand lelouch's character at all, all i've got is that he is clever and has a dark side i guess? but who tf is he really? and he seems to switch from "normal" to "sinister" without explanation. i don't really like any of the characters so far, or the school scenes, which seem totally random and out of place with all the political and mecha stuff

and i don't understand lelouch's power - he can just make people do what he wants? is that it? if he can only use it once per person, there is the danger that he's going to run out of useful people to use it on soon. but the preprepared voice recording idea was smart. also wasn't he given the power on a certain condition? what was that?

this show is confusing me, it is missing a lot of explanations which i hope we get soon. and i don't think i like the animation style

I suspect there's going to be much more to his power than meets the eye (pun intended). There will probably be more clauses to it than "can only be used once per person"
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Dec 25, 2020 8:38 AM

Sep 2017
Nice episode. The phone call abibi was a nice execution.

One thing that bugged me was that Lelouch somehow managed to sneak out of the phone wire binding him to the wall.
Another was how Milly was able to suddenly make Kallen a student council member despite not doing so before.

My guess is it has got something to do with Shirley being JEALOUS of Lelouch. When she saw Lelouch being alone with Kallen during Lunch break, she just had to break up the tension. And when Shirley saw Lelouch sneak off with Kallen for a quick talk, I bet she got jealous and informed Milly to make Kallen student council member on the spot. How else would you explain Lelouch being surprised at Shirley being there along with Milly bringing the party?

And Shirley just conveniently searching for Nina's chip that was somehow on the top floor at that exact moment and they were hiding all this time, despite Lelouch and Kallen entering the room. Bunch of moment killers if you ask me.

Well, I don't think Lelouch was planning to include Kallen in the student council initially, since Shirley was pretty surprised when Lelouch asked Kallen out for dinner a talk(and you know Shirley wouldn't be surprised if she knew of the plan to include Kallen beforehand)

Someone really wants Lulu for herself.

And end of the episode, we see Lelouch make some genuine emotion at the sight of his boyfriend being taken for execution.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 1, 2021 9:39 AM

Aug 2018
That trick with the phone was smart!

Damn, they arrested the wrong guy..

Jun 25, 2021 2:26 PM

Apr 2018
Thankfully it's not fully focused on Mecha. Seems like they suspect Suzaku for murdering the Prince. Idk how but yeah they need someone to play as a suspect. And we saw some boobies this episode.. Can it get any better??

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 25, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
A very interesting episode to say the least,i have the interesting point of being a mecha show with alot of Gundam and shoujo mixing in. I have alot of themes that I never see discussed in other similar pacifist and idealist anime.
Jul 13, 2021 9:51 AM

Jun 2021
this episode is good.every episode has a spoiler alert.in third episode our lelouch childhood friend suzuku captured for false statement on killing ruler.
Aug 6, 2021 5:02 AM
Aug 2021
All I know is that I so want to go to an "Absolute Silence Party." Where was that at my high school?
Sep 15, 2021 1:31 PM

Jan 2021
I guess it’s easier to blame an 11 who’s a Britannian soldier they can say that he joined the army so that he could get close to the the king and kill him
Oct 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Apr 2020
Kallen really got tricked by Lelouch, lmao

Btw... all the characters have long legs, lol.
Oct 15, 2021 8:21 PM

Aug 2017
Well, Lelouch always had a plan to avoid being captured by Kallen. A bit forced but it works.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 23, 2022 7:43 PM

Dec 2021
they dare frame Suzaku for their blunders !!!

wheres the science nerd tech guy ?!

yoo that scene where Lelouch asks out Kallen and all the schoolgirls react was hilarious

Lelouch is simply too big brained for us mortals ,, planning the voice recording and having his maid enact the plan
Nov 12, 2022 8:36 AM
Nov 2022
Interesting, but other anime appealed to me at the time.
Nov 25, 2022 10:38 AM

Jan 2020
This anime has so many problems in it. There are a lot of scenes that don't make much sense, which is the main reason why I can't enjoy this show properly. So far I highly prefer death note and/or legend of the galactic heroes if I'm looking for a battle of wits. But because I'm curious, I'm still gonna watch this till the end.
Feb 19, 2023 4:44 AM

Nov 2022
colin got bitched yo

Apr 9, 2023 11:35 PM

Jul 2022
In the first episode I said that I had eaten 2 spoilers, one from the end of the 2nd season and another from a character that I didn't recognize since I didn't know anything so maybe I could forget it, well, damn it, I'm already able to recognize the character xDDDDDD

I'm super angry out but it was my fault after all, well, one of them was my fault, but I'm already down. I hope I can enjoy those moments when they come.
Apr 21, 2023 10:33 PM

Apr 2023
Nice character development, btw I want to know more about his power!
May 19, 2023 1:51 AM
May 2017
Lelouch with the recording clutch and the twist at the end.
Aug 18, 2023 10:47 AM
Jul 2020
Lelouch eres gooood
Aug 25, 2023 8:28 AM
Apr 2022
yet again its just the 3rd episode but lelouch is being a ifinite iq mastermind this protagonist is definitely making the show for me.
Oct 13, 2023 5:03 PM
Jul 2023
I loved it, especially how Lelouch’s mind reading didn’t work for a second.
Nov 16, 2023 6:12 AM
Oct 2023
bro is a true manipulator even without his powers lmao. but its good to see him finding out how his power works, the fact that it works on a person only once is kinda a disadvantage to an overpowered power. it was also good seeing lelouchs backstory and how his mom was killed by the other members of the royal family. and lelouchs sister is also an intruging character. and it ended with a twist with my boy Suzaku.a great episode.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

147 by zartroce »»
May 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

30 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.