Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2015 8:32 AM
Aug 2010
Hello everyone. Although I am not a famous writer but I aspire to be. I have started writing a book and I would appreciate it if you would give it a try, after all reading it is free. Please check it out and do comment on how you feel. :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/29227734-one-fated-midnight
glazehoney12Jan 4, 2015 8:44 AM
Jan 4, 2015 8:55 AM

May 2014
I read a few pages but it wasn't really my thing, too much dialogue too little plot or character development, just seems like it was written by a fan of 50 shades of grey or something.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 4, 2015 1:18 PM
Aug 2010
I'm sorry to hear you did not like it. However I can tell you I have not read 50 shades of grey and it does not follow it's story. However thanks for checking it out.
Jan 4, 2015 1:49 PM

May 2014
glazehoney12 said:
I'm sorry to hear you did not like it. However I can tell you I have not read 50 shades of grey and it does not follow it's story. However thanks for checking it out.

Np, and I can tell by your reply you're a fan of the book.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 4, 2015 2:01 PM

Nov 2010
I guess I can come off as a dick but I'm actually going to be one here. This story reads like a 14 year olds attempt at writing the next 50 Shades of Gray. I don't expect quality writing from this type of novel but this was pretty bad. She's thinking about killing herself and jumping off a bridge and when she turns to see who is yelling at her all she can think about is how hawt this guy is. Yup she was like totally thinking about killing herself.This dialogue and thought process is ludicrous. Although if this is some kind of heart warming tale of a mentally challenged woman finding love with a rich playboy entremanure who made a fortune investing in planking I suppose I can get behind that.

If you're going to actually take writing seriously think about taking some classes and finding out what makes real literature good. Think about real dialogue and how people actually talk. Even if you're only looking to write smut it still requires basic writing skills.
Jan 4, 2015 2:29 PM

Dec 2014
I'm... not feeling it. Just not feeling it. I'm sorry.
Jan 4, 2015 3:19 PM
Aug 2010
CloudyOut said:
I guess I can come off as a dick but I'm actually going to be one here. This story reads like a 14 year olds attempt at writing the next 50 Shades of Gray. I don't expect quality writing from this type of novel but this was pretty bad. She's thinking about killing herself and jumping off a bridge and when she turns to see who is yelling at her all she can think about is how hawt this guy is. Yup she was like totally thinking about killing herself.This dialogue and thought process is ludicrous. Although if this is some kind of heart warming tale of a mentally challenged woman finding love with a rich playboy entremanure who made a fortune investing in planking I suppose I can get behind that.

If you're going to actually take writing seriously think about taking some classes and finding out what makes real literature good. Think about real dialogue and how people actually talk. Even if you're only looking to write smut it still requires basic writing skills.

Point is. She was not there to die. You did not read it.
Jan 4, 2015 3:22 PM
Aug 2010
TheConquerer said:
glazehoney12 said:

Np, and I can tell by your reply you're a fan of the book.

I actually do not care if you think I am a fan of it. But just to correct you. I was a fan of the crossfire series. I never even read 50 shades.

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:42 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.