Pages (31) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2014 3:57 AM

Jul 2009
grave_robber said:
So less than 6 hours...

unless asu wakes up late then yes
less than 6hrs
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Dec 23, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2012
Brynhildr said:
I don't even know what is going on here. Seriously ...

Oh, well, a fast way to see if CC and Mr.H are really teh lovers is by killing one of them. It's the only way to gather infos.

Vote : CC
Yea.. we would know if CC and Mr.H is really lovers or not, but what would you use that info for, when both of them are dead?

If we instead all decide to NOT lynch CC, then the mafia will probably kill her instead, since she is a lover and a deputy. Afterwards, we would then gain info on CC, Mr.H, grave and coromandel based on the mafia's night-actions.

I have been defending CC, quite a lot since yesterday, but I'm still voting for her. I quess I should probably move my own vote first :P
Unvote: CC
Vote: LoveandHate
Dec 23, 2014 4:12 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
....CC is a guy
Dec 23, 2014 4:13 AM

Mar 2014
From what I've read, the only things that have happened since I was gone was more votes was placed on CC.
Hmmm...

Zymf's reasoning is decent, but I don't believe there's enough people who would unvote CC to get this information. :/
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Dec 23, 2014 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
Vote count:
DoubleC - 10 (grave_robber, Coromandel, Gentaro_Kisaragi, Soren333, X_at_home, Jackrito, Sonatta, xanic, Brynhildr, Flopsbian)
Mikiuza - 1 (MrSantaeye)
Soren333 - 1 (DoubleC)
LoveandHate91- 2 (Byon-kun, Zymf)
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)

Roleclaims
DoubleC - Deputy and Lover
MrSantaEye - Lover
grave_robber - Some kind of investigator
coromandel - Some kind of investigator
Mikiuza - Doctor
[i]... Please add to the list, because I'm sure I forgot some
Dec 23, 2014 4:16 AM

Dec 2012
Gentaro_Kisaragi said:
....CC is a guy
Well "his" profile doesn't say what gender he is, and his avatar is CC - Don't blame me
Dec 23, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
Zymf said:
Brynhildr said:
I don't even know what is going on here. Seriously ...

Oh, well, a fast way to see if CC and Mr.H are really teh lovers is by killing one of them. It's the only way to gather infos.

Vote : CC
Yea.. we would know if CC and Mr.H is really lovers or not, but what would you use that info for, when both of them are dead?

If we instead all decide to NOT lynch CC, then the mafia will probably kill her instead, since she is a lover and a deputy. Afterwards, we would then gain info on CC, Mr.H, grave and coromandel based on the mafia's night-actions.

I have been defending CC, quite a lot since yesterday, but I'm still voting for her. I quess I should probably move my own vote first :P
Unvote: CC
Vote: LoveandHate

Would the mafia not just leave them alive because the deputy is not a threat as long as the cop is alive and one of the potential lovers may be a mafia. also the fact if they don't die at night we will just lynch them the next day using the fact they lived as evidence thy are mafia they would be no adv in mafia killing them at night when they have a lot more to gain by letting us do it and waste more time and our day lynch
Dec 23, 2014 4:48 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know :/ - Maybe we should just let them live untill they have been confirmed to be one thing or the other?

You can split the player roles into 3 groups: Confirmed, Claimed and Unknown

- We seek to have as many confirmed roles as possible, because we then know with certainty if we should kill them or not.
- Claimed roles are better than unknown roles, because despite not knowing their true intentions, we are still able to puzzle together who is supporting who.
- Unknown roles are bad, because the mafia, usually likes to hide between these for as long as possible. However, simply revealing all of our roles is also very risky because only the mafia will know who is lying and who is telling the truth. The best way, in my opionion, to get less Unknown roles and more Claimed roles, is to vote for these.

I think, one of the main reasons why I'm against lynching CC, is that there is a lot of "Claimed" roles associated with CC (Mr.H, grave, coromandel and CC himself)
I think CC is mafia rather than deputy, but I'm not sure and therefore I'd rather vote for someone like LoveandHate, whom we know nothing about. At least untill we start to feel pressured by the mafia.

In other words, I think the correct "Order of lynching" should be:
- Confirmed mafia
- Unknown roles (like LoveandHate)
- Suspicious claimed roles (like DoubleC)
- Unsuspicious claimed roles (like grave_robber)
- Confirmed villagers

Later in the game, when there are less Unknown roles and more Suspicious claimed roles, these 2 will switch places on the "Order of lynching"

TL;DR - Just vote someone else..
Dec 23, 2014 5:01 AM

Dec 2013
Unvote Miki

Vote Loveandhate

there is still hope for us yet bae.
Dec 23, 2014 5:15 AM

Mar 2014
If you two are alive, I will be seeing more pizza jokes. Do I want that, or do I not want that?

As Zymf said, voting someone other than CC may give us more information to go on with during the next Phase. Otherwise I see no point because CC's early act of asking to be lynched showed that he believed even with him gone, town could keep going. But why LoveandHate instead of some other inactives?
Dec 23, 2014 5:20 AM

May 2014
Zymf said:
I don't know :/ - Maybe we should just let them live untill they have been confirmed to be one thing or the other?

And how can we do that?
The problem is that it's almost impossible to confirm roles in a no-reveal game. Even after DoubleC's death we won't know with absolute certainty that DoubleC was mafia.
I'm sure there're a lot of investigative roles in this game to counterbalance this, but if they are not trusted by the other players, the town will lose in the long run.

So, you're right, we need to confirm a few villagers. I wonder what Soren's ability is like... if he has investigated someone, he should tell us. Because he's the only confirmed villager right now. If he can confirm someone else we can build on that.

But I really don't think we should lynch someone else instead of CC, what would that accomplish? CC won't be revealed as being mafia after his death.

Dec 23, 2014 5:24 AM

Dec 2012
Zurel said:
But why LoveandHate instead of some other inactives?
No real reason, I just looked at the vote count and took the one we knew nothing about...
Dec 23, 2014 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
Zymf said:
Vote count:
DoubleC - 10 (grave_robber, Coromandel, Gentaro_Kisaragi, Soren333, X_at_home, Jackrito, Sonatta, xanic, Brynhildr, Flopsbian)
Mikiuza - 1 (MrSantaeye)
Soren333 - 1 (DoubleC)
LoveandHate91- 2 (Byon-kun, Zymf)
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)

Roleclaims
MrSantaEye - Lover
Mikiuza - Doctor
[i]... Please add to the list, because I'm sure I forgot some
[/i]

Let me see.

Day one, Mikiuza, PandaCake, DatNeonPanda, and Sonatta claimed doctor.
Night one, NeonPanda and Mikiuza claimed doctor again. Miki taunted mafia to come get him.
Day two, Miki continued with doctor claim and taunting. Sonatta pulled back his claim, said he was just joking the first day, and now got scared seeing how mafia targetted doctor claimers.
Dec 23, 2014 5:26 AM

Mar 2009
So now zymf is defending CC and getting people to change their vote. Yo zymf, What is your alignment? :)

Btw, how would letting the mafia kill the alleged lovers give you information on myself, coromandel or anyone else for that matter? We have 4 investigative role claims (cop, watcher...etc) but are they really true claims, are these roles town-aligned? You can't trust any of it.

Zymf said:

Roleclaims
MrSantaEye - Lover
Mikiuza - Doctor/ important town role(several times)
added by grave
Crowlage - Some kind of investigator
Byon-kun - Some kind of investigator
DatNeonPanda - Doctor (twice that I know of)
PandaCake - Doctor (once)

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 23, 2014 5:29 AM

Mar 2014
coromandel said:
Zymf said:

And how can we do that?
The problem is that it's almost impossible to confirm roles in a no-reveal game. Even after DoubleC's death we won't know with absolute certainty that DoubleC was mafia.
I'm sure there're a lot of investigative roles in this game to counterbalance this, but if they are not trusted by the other players, the town will lose in the long run.

So, you're right, we need to confirm a few villagers. I wonder what Soren's ability is like... if he has investigated someone, he should tell us. Because he's the only confirmed villager right now. If he can confirm someone else we can build on that.

But I really don't think we should lynch someone else instead of CC, what would that accomplish? CC won't be revealed as being mafia after his death.

But innocent child is powerless. His main 'power' is only that he is townie.
Dec 23, 2014 5:32 AM

Nov 2014
(vote: loveandhate91

votes
Soren333 - 1 (DoubleC)
LoveandHate91- 4 (Byon-kun, Zymf, MrSantaeye, turtlebandit)
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)

Roleclaims
MrSantaEye - Lover
Mikiuza - Doctor
... Please add to the list, because I'm sure I forgot some
Dec 23, 2014 5:32 AM

Mar 2009
Yes, what coromandel is right, if we can investigate some of the players, but we cannot really confirm anything since it's a no reveal game, the only thing we can do is try to cooperate.

When night comes, I think I will reveal my role, I have a bad feeling about tonight, I just want suzune-chan to be able to speak so we can get her analysis of the situation.

Dec 23, 2014 5:33 AM

Mar 2009
Look @ that vote people, CC voted for the innocent child instead of me, why? Why would any townie vote against the only confirmed townie? Think about it!

Dec 23, 2014 5:39 AM

Dec 2012
@grave: It's not because I'm that that much against lynching CC... I'm like 40% pro and 60% against :P

I know this might sound a bit controversial, but all those claiming investigator might actually just be a bunch mafia "confirming" eachother
Dec 23, 2014 6:03 AM

May 2014
Zymf said:
I know this might sound a bit controversial, but all those claiming investigator might actually just be a bunch mafia "confirming" eachother

You're right, that's possible. And your reasoning would make perfect sense for a "normal" mafia game, where role and alignment of a player are revealed after death. But in this game, we need to come to terms with the fact that no one can be confirmed townie/mafia. We *have* to trust each other because roles aren't revealed. Lynching should be done after as much information as possible is gathered to find potential mafia members. In this game, the amount of information we get is limited (no reveal). Investigators have access to more information than the other townies, and therefore are essential for the town to win. If we don't use their abilites/trust them, we are limiting our possibilites.

The alternative - not trusting ppl who claim to be investigators - would force us to vote for someone at random, and that isn't a good strategy IMO.

Dec 23, 2014 6:17 AM

Apr 2012
grave_robber said:
Look @ that vote people, CC voted for the innocent child instead of me, why? Why would any townie vote against the only confirmed townie? Think about it!

I was already doomed ;-;
Vote:L&H
Dec 23, 2014 6:28 AM

Oct 2014
Why is LoveandHate being voted for?
Dec 23, 2014 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
This is us on vacation, sadly John was not in the frame.

Dec 23, 2014 6:44 AM

Sep 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Why is LoveandHate being voted for?

Zymf strategies ...

MrSantaEye said:
This is us on vacation, sadly John was not in the frame.

You just deserve to die ! >.<
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Dec 23, 2014 6:44 AM

Dec 2008
Why is my vote ignored?
Dec 23, 2014 6:48 AM

Sep 2013
Not a big deal. Maybe noone noticed.

Votes:
DoubleC - 11 (grave_robber, Coromandel, Gentaro_Kisaragi, Soren333, X_at_home, Jackrito, Sonatta, xanic, Brynhildr, Flopsbian, Crazy_Cofee)
LoveandHate91 - 5 (Byon-kun, Zymf, MrSantaeye, turtlebandit, CC)
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)
Dec 23, 2014 6:52 AM

Oct 2014
Brynhildr said:

Votes:
DoubleC - 11 (grave_robber, Coromandel, Gentaro_Kisaragi, Soren333, X_at_home, Jackrito, Sonatta, xanic, Brynhildr, Flopsbian, Crazy_Cofee)
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)

No, it is a big deal. Okay? It is a big deal.

Dec 23, 2014 7:05 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Why is my vote ignored?
You're like Akari
Dec 23, 2014 7:07 AM

Dec 2008
HaXXspetten said:
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Why is my vote ignored?
You're like Akari

What are you implying by that >_<
Dec 23, 2014 7:07 AM

Sep 2013
DatNeonPanda said:
Brynhildr said:

Votes:
Sonatta - 1 (Mikiuza)

No, it is a big deal. Okay? It is a big deal.

Dec 23, 2014 7:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
HaXXspetten said:
You're like Akari

Dec 23, 2014 7:13 AM

Dec 2008
HaXXspetten said:
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:

Naruhodo.
Dec 23, 2014 8:15 AM

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:
Zymf said:

Roleclaims
MrSantaEye - Lover
Mikiuza - Doctor/ important town role(several times)
added by grave
Crowlage - Some kind of investigator
Byon-kun - Some kind of investigator
DatNeonPanda - Doctor (twice that I know of)
PandaCake - Doctor (once)

I'm pretty sure there were 4 Doctors and not 3.
Dec 23, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
DatNeonPanda said:
grave_robber said:

I'm pretty sure there were 4 Doctors and not 3.

Yes, someone got it right with more details, sonatta (spelling?) apparently claimed doctor too, on day 1 I think. It's a joke they have in SOLC, 6 or 7 people claim doctor on day 1 (I wouldn't take it so seriously).

Dec 23, 2014 8:27 AM

Mar 2014
Sonatta took back his doctor claim. Said he was just joking the first day, but now got scared when he saw doctor claimer got killed by mafia.
Dec 23, 2014 8:28 AM

Apr 2012
Thy Cupid, why has thou forsaken us? Has I not entertained thee? Are we not worthy of life? Answer under the true moon, or thou shall commit unjust murder. Hear my cries!
Dec 23, 2014 8:31 AM

Mar 2014
DoubleC said:
Thy Cupid, why has thou forsaken us? Has I not entertained thee? Are we not worthy of life? Answer under the true moon, or thou shall commit unjust murder. Hear my cries!

The best love story is the tragic one. Go be Romeo and Juliet, R.I.P
Dec 23, 2014 8:32 AM

Mar 2014
Is trolling a trend here? We had turtle yesterday, and today these lovers. What will tomorrow bring...
Dec 23, 2014 8:36 AM

Apr 2012
Zurel said:
Is trolling a trend here? We had turtle yesterday, and today these lovers. What will tomorrow bring...

Trolling? I'm offended... what I'm doing is attempting to appeal to the emotions of the cold-hearted murders voters so they may reconsider their horrible mistake of voting for me.
Dec 23, 2014 8:41 AM

Mar 2014
CC, you are so dramatic. I should become your fan.

Not going to save your skin though. I still see a betrayal to town as what it is.
Dec 23, 2014 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
DoubleC said:
:'(
Dec 23, 2014 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
Good Job at entertaining us, CC. But until someone Claims cupid you are still gonna get lynched. At least let Santa tell us his role, than I will reconsider my vote.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Dec 23, 2014 9:03 AM

Dec 2013
Our village has forsaken us thine fleeting warm hand is all I have left. my love, I ask of thee, villagers, art thou happy?
Dec 23, 2014 9:18 AM

Jul 2013
MrSantaEye said:
Our village has forsaken us thine fleeting warm hand is all I have left. my love, I ask of thee, villagers, art thou happy?

Reveal yourself and your love shall be freed of the shackles of death.

Dec 23, 2014 9:30 AM

Dec 2013
Doubt we can be saved now, but I am the Miller
Dec 23, 2014 9:36 AM

Jul 2013
Can we get links on the first post that directs us to each phase change post please
Dec 23, 2014 10:25 AM

Jul 2013
MrSantaEye said:

If that's true, RIP, such a tragic tale.

Dec 23, 2014 10:26 AM

Mar 2009
MrSantaEye said:

Very cute, the miller? You mean to tell us that you have the only role that shows up as anti-town to investigation when the player is really a townie? you must be trying to save yourself now that CC's going to be lynched. Don't worry , you'll be next and then the other suspects who defended you and tried to get players to vote for someone else.

Dec 23, 2014 10:28 AM

May 2014
grave_robber said:
MrSantaEye said:

Very cute, the miller? You mean to tell us that you have the only role that shows up as anti-town to investigation when the player is really a townie? you must be trying to save yourself now that CC's going to be lynched. Don't worry , you'll be next and then the other suspects who defended you and tried to get players to vote for someone else.

Well said. :D

Dec 23, 2014 10:37 AM

Jul 2009
[center]Night Phase Two

CC has been lynched
Mr Hawkeye has died as a result

those with night roles please message asu
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.