Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 24, 2014 6:32 PM
May 2013
Ive wanted to do a light novel for a time and I would like to try something different. That for each character we have a different author. They can write in wat ever style they want or in 1 person 3 person, etc. So if you have ideas or for the story or want to join comment. I already have a general idea for the story but it may be many generes etc.
Nov 25, 2014 3:44 AM

May 2014
I suggest you show people on mal some of your works so that they know youre serious.
Also it helps to ask individuals personally as they have a higher chance of replying.
As for me well I cant draw for sh*t but if you need spmeone to write dialogue or story then I'd help.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 25, 2014 9:35 PM
May 2013
I have a little problem deciding if I write it in first person or third person. I want to make it so you get to know the prot. very deeply but I think writing on "I" for 80 % of the lines is a little bit to much. As for your help thank you very much and I will post some of the first sentences of the story so you get an Idea of what is it about
Nov 27, 2014 12:09 PM

May 2014
joc117 said:
I have a little problem deciding if I write it in first person or third person. I want to make it so you get to know the prot. very deeply but I think writing on "I" for 80 % of the lines is a little bit to much. As for your help thank you very much and I will post some of the first sentences of the story so you get an Idea of what is it about

Is this going to be a manga or a novel? I was under the impression it was the former but it doesn't really matter which.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Jun 2013
im pretty interested in writing a light novel. if you could tell me what the novel will be about or send me some of your work it would be great.
Dec 1, 2014 6:32 AM

Jul 2012
I could write it I'm currently in the process of writing a novel atm but it is on hold until after Christmas seeing as I have other matters to tend to.
but I need to know whether or not you're committed because its a total waste of my time if not :P
The Manga Society Rules MAL
Dec 7, 2014 11:02 PM

Sep 2013
You should probably learn to use correct grammar before you start writing a novel, at least in English that is.
Signature removed. Bro, can you please follow the signature rules? How many times do I have to tell you, 300kb MAX. You know we don't have the server space for your giant ass gifs. Site & Forum Guidelines (read them dumbass).

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:42 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.