Oct 2, 2014 7:05 AM

Aug 2014
BotatoPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Implying it did not already years ago

There were idiots during the nonexisting movie release who claimed that
LOOOOOOOOL
You can't be serious. Sorry but this just sounds funny to me xD

Because it is funny. And more than a little idiotic.

On another note, the DEEN movie hypothetical DEEN movie got demoted to the level of a hypothetical Tsukihime anime by a studio called JC Staff?
InsertanamehereOct 2, 2014 7:09 AM
Oct 2, 2014 7:06 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:
BotatoPriest said:
LOOOOOOOOL
You can't be serious. Sorry but this just sounds funny to me xD

Because it is funny.

On another note, the DEEN movie hypothetical DEEN movie got demoted to the level of a hypothetical Tsukihime anime by a studio called JC Staff?

Both hypothetical DEEN-FSN and hypothetical DEEN-FSN-movie got that treatment now.

Type Moon Fate 10th Anni timeline.
According to Type moon they do not exist.
Oct 2, 2014 7:08 AM

Feb 2014
InsertPriestHere said:

Too bad F/SN doesn't have a brainwashing maid detective.
"there is no UBW movie" would be a legitime meme by now.

EDIT: Nevermind, that T-M timeline worth much more than that.
Oct 2, 2014 7:14 AM

Jul 2007
Oh gosh, our favorite Sakura stalker now claims that Ufotable MUST NOT advertise Kotomine, Saber, Rin or Shirou for HF movie unless Sakura is in the same advertisement

LOLOLOLOL.
Oct 2, 2014 7:15 AM

Feb 2014
CookingPriest said:
Oh gosh, our favorite Sakura stalker now claims that Ufotable MUST NOT advertise Kotomine, Saber, Rin or Shirou for HF movie unless Sakura is in the same advertisement

LOLOLOLOL.

Alright, it sounds so ridiculous that even I want to read it.

Link, please.
Oct 2, 2014 7:16 AM

Jul 2007
HereticPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Alright, it sounds so ridiculous that even I want to read it.

Link, please.

Animesuki

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:

LOLOLOLOL.
Actually I don't think that would be a bad idea.
Her popularity isn't the greatest so it would be nice to do that.

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Sounds legit.
Legit stupid, that is.

On an unrelated note, 7.75?!? Wut.

Aug 2014
Mal lag again, whoo boy.
Oct 2, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2013
InsertPriestHere said:
Mal lag again, whoo boy.
Not lag, this thread thinks it has 5 or so posts less than it actually does for some reason.
Oct 2, 2014 7:21 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:

On an unrelated note, 7.75?!? Wut.

SAO
Gundam 00
CODE GEASS

Its coming.
The hate is coming.
Oct 2, 2014 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
Some gems:
"i saw that because I was impatient and went to wikipedia lol, idk why they gotta go and do all the alternate universe stuff. i just want a single canon timeline. ill watch the anime 1 because nothing else in the fall lineup looks particularly interesting but i doubt greatly ill watch the movie unless im bored, unless the ginger piece of shiet drops dead at the start. I hope at least they keep the same Lancer and Rider as Zero, they were cool.
I see no point doing multiple things because you do not know wats true then. never bothered with the full metal alchemist remake either because its same characters and its boring."

"Unlike Fate/ Stay Night, or other, various spin offs, Fate Zero doesn't require any former knowledge of TYPE MOON's hentai games and is mature and bold step forward from its harem roots. "

"While UBW has great material, the movie had already done a great job at adapting it, so I'm not super exicted about the show. I don't see why you would need entire series for it since everything is the same anyway. Heaven's Feel movie is long overdue"

" While Fate/Stay Night focused on the tragedy of innocent kids forced in a life or death situation and pairing up, Urobuchi takes it a step further with Fate/Zero's, where unlike its shounen roots, the idealism itself is challenged by far more complex and more mature characters."

"This Zero series is extremely lethargic in its advancement. Many lines of dialogue are mere filler, expanding the series's space needlessly, talking about various nonsense - like we get the point they have magical superpowers, get to the FIGHTING already, that's why we watch this. What else is there to know? I found myself fast-forwarding any time characters began their boring talks just so I could get to the action, which, for an action show, this does not have that much of it, which is strange. Where faster and better animes like Sword art and Code Geass tell you like it is, Zero has a lot of filler. There's even three episodes of main character as child with characters that never appear again so it was idk pointless. "

"In 2004 Fate anime came out and no one really cared about it. It had silly harem elements and unbearable generic shounen idiot protagonist so few years latter the authors gave up the idea to GEN UROBUCHI who replaced the main character with far more mature one. Since then this has far surpassed the original in everything. Fate Zero does not waste its time on pointless fanservice or highschool and has many great characters like Iskandar and Saber and while it does spend way too much time on talking filler, action is awesome! Get your kids to watch Fate Stay Night, while you enjoy the true masterpiece"

"Fate Zero is what Stay Night should have been. And this time every single character is interesting, there's no one as annoying and boring as Stay Night protagonist and everyone is adults(since this is not for children)."

"I found story to not be convincing. I mean Kiritsugu is supposed to be this badass most powerful mage who beats everyone, yet others can fight him, despite him being able to kill servants"
Oct 2, 2014 8:18 AM

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:
"I found story to not be convincing. I mean Kiritsugu is supposed to be this badass most powerful mage who beats everyone, yet others can fight him, despite him being able to kill servants"
This doesn't feel genuine tbh.
Oct 2, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2014
Every time I see these things you post, I just go "wow".
Oct 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2007
BotatoPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

You never seen people claim Kerry can fight servants?

I did around five times...
Oct 2, 2014 8:30 AM

Sep 2014
BotatoPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

I was actually under the impression that Kerry was a magician after reading F/SN.
I think it was something Shirou said in the begining, maybe i just had the terms confused at the time idk.
There is no sanity here, we are madmen engaging in usless folly.
Oct 2, 2014 8:31 AM

Jul 2007
RejoicingPriest said:
BotatoPriest said:

I was actually under the impression that Kerry was a magician after reading F/SN.
I think it was something Shirou said in the begining, maybe i just had the terms confused at the time idk.

I got impression that Kerry was a big derp and either confused terms or wanted to impress a kid.

After all for Shirou, Kerry was this larger than life badass.
Oct 2, 2014 8:32 AM

Sep 2013
I once had an argument with someone who said Kiritsugu could totally beat Lancer in FZ because Square Accel and Origin Bullet. I explained that Kiritsugu can't even use Square Accel without Avalon and not dying, and even if he could, he would be still too slow and that the Origin Bullet would be ineffective. Then he said I could not prove that Servants can outrun sound, I showed him passages from the novel and he called me a liar. Yeah...

RejoicingPriest said:
I was actually under the impression that Kerry was a magician after reading F/SN. I think it was something Shirou said in the begining, maybe i just had the terms confused at the time idk.

Yeah, Kiritsugu declared that he is a mahou tsukai (Magician/Sorcerer) at the beginning, but of course that isn't exactly true.
Oct 2, 2014 8:33 AM
Jul 2014
*Ultimate faceplam*

Is this why we can't have nice things?

This one made me cringe the most:
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 2, 2014 8:42 AM

Nov 2013
CookingPriest said:
BotatoPriest said:

You never seen people claim Kerry can fight servants?

I did around five times...
I've seen that.
Not the most badass and powerful mage who beats everyone part though...
Oct 2, 2014 8:45 AM
Jul 2014
Kerry can fight servants.

Discuss
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 2, 2014 8:48 AM

Nov 2013
SlothPriest said:

Discuss
This should become a meme.
The Shiki one is getting old I think.
Oct 2, 2014 8:48 AM

Sep 2013
Super-strong and badass magi (I exclude the Magicians like Zelretch and Aoko) would be people like Lorelei, Roa or Blackmore. Kiritsugu doesn't even see himself as a magus...
Oct 2, 2014 8:49 AM

Jul 2007
BotatoPriest said:
SlothPriest said:

Discuss
This should become a meme.
The Shiki one is getting old I think.

Tsuki is new enough to not have an anime adaptation yet tho.

I want Angel Notes movie.

CorePriest said:
Super-strong and badass magi (I exclude the Magicians like Zelretch and Aoko) would be people like Lorelei, Roa or Blackmore. Kiritsugu doesn't even see himself as a magus...

To be exact, if MA was a corporate structure, Zelretch would be CEO and Kerry would be a part-time janitor.
Oct 2, 2014 8:50 AM

Feb 2014
CookingPriest said:

Angel Notes movie.

I second that.
Oct 2, 2014 8:52 AM

Jul 2007
HereticPriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Angel Notes movie.

I second that.

You will not convince me that upcoming ufo God Eater adaptation is NOT a prep for Angel Notes movie.
Oct 2, 2014 8:52 AM

Aug 2014
Angel Notes. has an intriguing premise, it's a shame it's so.....short.
Oct 2, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:

Nasu can expand it

If he stops playing Dark Souls
Oct 2, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2013
CookingPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Nasu can expand it

http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

Right now it's his WiiU and Bayonetta 2.
Oct 2, 2014 9:19 AM

Jul 2007
CorePriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Nasu can expand it

God save us all

No mahoyo 2 for next 20 years.
Oct 2, 2014 9:20 AM
Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:
CorePriest said:

Kirei save us all

No mahoyo 2 for next 20 years.
FTFY
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 2, 2014 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
CookingPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Nasu can expand it

True, they could easily expand it, if they add some flashbacks from

Oct 2, 2014 9:36 AM

Jul 2007
Alas the only things with Notes we will have for quite a while are these:

As well as
AhenshihaelOct 2, 2014 9:46 AM
Oct 2, 2014 9:49 AM

Feb 2014
If Aoko is the prototype of Rin and Azaka, then Gun God is the one for Daisuke and Kiritsugu?

HeisenOct 2, 2014 10:09 AM
Oct 2, 2014 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
Saw this Notes/Fate rage comic once which I thought was funny. And legitimate

HereticPriest said:
If Aoko is the prototype of Rin and Azaka, then Gun God is the one for Daisuke and Kiritsugu?

I have noticed that there are a lot of similar character designs in TM, though I guess most of those have something to do with some characters being prototypes for others and all.
Oct 2, 2014 10:12 AM

Jun 2009
CookingPriest said:
You guys DO realize that Saber is STILL in the top 4 most important characters in this route and actually has important shit to do, right?

Excluding her makes no sense.

She was in the first poster though....she was just as invisible as Shirou was. And, yeah, I've stated several times that she is important to the route.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 2, 2014 10:23 AM

Aug 2009
I want to know how Nasu came up with the name Aristoteles for the Types.
I cant see the connection.
Oct 2, 2014 10:26 AM

Jul 2007
FakePriest said:

Aristotle = Superior

Aristoteles = Superiors.
Oct 2, 2014 9:33 PM

May 2011
-Day 11 UBW- (Date scene)

I hope they glorify
Kayaba-Oct 2, 2014 9:54 PM
Oct 2, 2014 11:59 PM

Aug 2009
CookingPriest said:
FakePriest said:

Aristotle = Superior

Aristoteles = Superiors.

I can see "Aristo(s)" just fine(it's obvious) but "telos(es)"...yeah...I guess thats the problem when you give meaning to a name AFTER the recognition of an individual(I am talking in general not about how Nasu used it).

The meaning "best purpose" that I know, isnt exactly fitting for the Types.
Oct 3, 2014 4:46 AM

Jul 2013
FakePriest said:
CookingPriest said:

Aristotle = Superior

Aristoteles = Superiors.

I can see "Aristo(s)" just fine(it's obvious) but "telos(es)"...yeah...I guess thats the problem when you give meaning to a name AFTER the recognition of an individual(I am talking in general not about how Nasu used it).

What do you mean? "Best Purpose" is good enough since the Types are the perfect beings of each planet, born to carry out their will. Therefore, by being superior to every other lifeform on that planet, they possess the 'best purpose' of them all.

Besides, Aristoteles sounds awesome so.

...Though "Aristos" doesn't mean "just fine", it means "Excellent".

Oct 3, 2014 4:58 AM

Jul 2007
Not to mention that greeks used telos in theological sense to describe an ultimate meaning of something(hence teleology).

Types are the best/superior and ultimate meanings of life of every planet.

I don't see how that does not fit, considering they are literally referred to as "Ultimate Ones" too.

Most of terminology in nasuverse, no matter ho ridiculous it sounds at first, has a meaning.
Oct 3, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2009
MercifulPriest said:
FakePriest said:

What do you mean? "Best Purpose" is good enough since the Types are the perfect beings of each planet, born to carry out their will. Therefore, by being superior to every other lifeform on that planet, they possess the 'best purpose' of them all.

Besides, Aristoteles sounds awesome so.

...Though "Aristos" doesn't mean "just fine", it means "Excellent".

I meant that I can see Aristo's meaning easily."Aristos" is a word even in modern greek.

Yeah it still doesnt click with me.

Well, no matter. It does sound cool.
Oct 3, 2014 10:00 AM

Jul 2007
We have three dystpian works in nasuverse and none of them are adapted let alone completed :[
Oct 3, 2014 10:11 AM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:
We have three dystpian works in nasuverse and none of them are adapted let alone completed :[

Three? Errr.....refresh my memory?
Oct 3, 2014 10:18 AM

Aug 2009
InsertPriestHere said:
CookingPriest said:

Fate/Extra, Notes and Tsuki no Sango.
Oct 3, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2007
InsertPriestHere said:
CookingPriest said:

(Angel) Notes - The world is fucked
, Gaia is a bitch, Humanity had civil wars between two different species, Liners and A-Rays, TYPESTYPESTYPES

Fate/Extra - The world is fucked, ruled by plutocratic conglomerates, magic is gone, anyone with connection to magic has died out in painful and horrible ways and
. To drive home of how awful situation is - humanity's struggle is brutal enough for Gilgamesh to LIKE them...

Tsuki No Sango - Humanity lost their drive for progress, people on earth are going extinct, Earth is unstable, people on the moon are supported by

I guess that makes FOUR if we consider the events in latter half of
AhenshihaelOct 3, 2014 10:29 AM
Oct 3, 2014 10:23 AM

Aug 2014
Sometimes I can't see the new posts unless I make a post so here's a post.
Oct 3, 2014 10:24 AM
Jul 2014
InsertPriestHere said:
Change the number in the URL bar to the post you want to see.
I'M GONE NOW
Oct 3, 2014 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
SlothPriest said:
InsertPriestHere said:
Change the number in the URL bar to the post you want to see.
Or just increase the number by 20.
Pages (53) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.