Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 1, 2014 2:21 PM

Oct 2012
or is each ep random and non canon and each ep is like a restart of a time line or something?

cuz Momoka was prgenant with Tomoya in ep 3 and now in ep her chest is back to normal??O.O

also in ep did tomoya go out iwth kisara and love her?

in ep 3 now he loves momoka? o.O im soo confused. some clarification be nice
May 10, 2014 8:09 AM
May 2014
Sorry for late reply =P but I also had some doubts about it but after seeing it 3 times (the whole series) I came to the conclusion that:
-Episode 1 is normal so it follows the story line.
-Episode 2 is also normal except for the ending you know when Tomoya is with Kisara that part is one path so for the path for episode 4 the last scene of episode 2 never happens.
-Episode 3 takes place (I suppose) after the beach scene it could be after OR before the events with Kisara. The ending (with Momo pregnant) is the same case with the ending of episode 2 so for the events of episode 4, the ending of episode 2 and 3 never happened because the path was followed in another direction where Kisara and Momo knew that Tomoya was with dating both of them and was forced to choose between them.

Im not sure if the explanation was clear cause i have bad spelling so any doubts just ask me =)

EDIT: At the end of episode 4 they said that after completing the game Tomoya was gonna have to choose between them so we could say that the ending for episode 2 was Tomoya choosing Kisara and the ending of episode 3 was Tomoya choosing Momo but im not sure about this,
InjusticeBoyMay 10, 2014 1:15 PM
May 11, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2012
InjusticeBoy said:
Sorry for late reply =P but I also had some doubts about it but after seeing it 3 times (the whole series) I came to the conclusion that:
-Episode 1 is normal so it follows the story line.
-Episode 2 is also normal except for the ending you know when Tomoya is with Kisara that part is one path so for the path for episode 4 the last scene of episode 2 never happens.
-Episode 3 takes place (I suppose) after the beach scene it could be after OR before the events with Kisara. The ending (with Momo pregnant) is the same case with the ending of episode 2 so for the events of episode 4, the ending of episode 2 and 3 never happened because the path was followed in another direction where Kisara and Momo knew that Tomoya was with dating both of them and was forced to choose between them.

Im not sure if the explanation was clear cause i have bad spelling so any doubts just ask me =)

EDIT: At the end of episode 4 they said that after completing the game Tomoya was gonna have to choose between them so we could say that the ending for episode 2 was Tomoya choosing Kisara and the ending of episode 3 was Tomoya choosing Momo but im not sure about this,

soooooooooooooooooooooooo lol.

da faq that made no sense

is ep 3 just a money milking filler ep?
May 11, 2014 8:42 PM
May 2014
OK the after credits ending of episode 2 and 3 are like the "future scenes" of the events of episode 4 where Tomoya needs to choose between the two girls. If Tomoya chooses Kisara, the ending of episode 2 is the story line and if Tomoya chooses Momo then the ending of episode 3 is the story line. This is a very simple visual novel structure: There is not an exact storyline. In visual novels, you create your adventure, you choose the actions and choices. But I gotta agree that is not necessary to make all of the endings in the anime (yes thats money milking but no its not a filler). BTW episode 5 is coming!!
InjusticeBoyMay 11, 2014 8:47 PM
Jun 5, 2014 10:40 PM

Sep 2010
ss4chris said:
or is each ep random and non canon and each ep is like a restart of a time line or something?

This basically follows the format PhotoKano's anime created. The episodes does restart a timeline, but only after completely adapting the common route before splitting into the girl's routes and endings.

The first few episodes (The common route) is adapted completely first, and will end with adapting one happy ending (The end of the route of one of the girls). Then the following episodes will continue adapting the other happy endings of the other girls (the other route endings that was in the visual novel) until all material is used up.

So to answer your question.. all of the girls's episodes are canon starting from episode 2 onwards.
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 4 Discussion

Darkvoid - Dec 25, 2013

28 by cooroxd »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hentai - Mar 24, 2016

56 by cooroxd »»
Jul 14, 2023 2:41 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sonictoryuiai - Oct 24, 2013

54 by syafiramaulida12 »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Saraph - May 31, 2014

60 by Rasco »»
Dec 7, 2022 10:54 AM

Poll: » Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paul - Nov 25, 2011

54 by Daisori »»
Oct 31, 2022 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.