Forum Settings
Forums

Do you ever find yourself unable to stop thinking about certain anime or manga?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 10, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
The one anime i can't stop thinking of is Angel Beats where at the end
Yuzuru encounters kanade (angel) in the real world.

and then the last episode ends making you wonder what would happen if they continued Angel Beats, would Kanade and Yuzuru meet up somewhere?,will Yuzuru meet all his old teammates in the real world? will never know :(
Feb 10, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Atmogenic said:

SPOILERSSSSSZZZZ
I MURDERED OUR ENTIRE CLAN UMAD SAUCEGAYYYYYYYYY UMAD?¿
http://foolishbrother.chatango.com/
Feb 10, 2014 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
Suzuka...jst cant stop thinking about the characters and the romance, really an entertaining read for me
Feb 10, 2014 4:19 PM

Mar 2013
Attack on titan. After watching the first few episodes I couldn't get those titan's faces out of my head no matter hard I tried.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Feb 10, 2014 4:25 PM

Jan 2014
Umm.. I admit after watching the end of Shinsekai Yori, I could not sleep for days for some of the philosophical questions that the anime raised. Also, the manga, Seven days, it would give me a giddy feeling every time I read it.
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Feb 10, 2014 4:55 PM

Jan 2014
First of all, and best of all: Berserk. You know what I'm talking about. 100 chapters of build-up. For one scene, and for that scene to deliver.

Hunter x Hunter,

Death Note

Fullmetal alchemist
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2014 2:45 AM

Feb 2014
After I watched Code Geass.
It followed me for some weeks. I kept thinking about the ending, and rewatching it again and again. Plus i was sad that the series ended. I love Code Geass.
Or Berserk. It schocked me and i couldn't get it out of my head, no matter how hard i tried.
And Death Note, because i kept thinking what I would do in Lights place. I don't think i would have been brave or cold enough to do what he did. And I couldn't decide if i hated or liked him.
Feb 12, 2014 2:52 AM
Jan 2013
K-On! is always on my mind. I always think "How can it be more better?" then I realize it can't because it's already perfect.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2014 3:26 PM

Apr 2013
Hulmy said:
K-On! is always on my mind. I always think "How can it be more better?" then I realize it can't because it's already perfect.

That avatar of yours should be banned for cuteness overload.

Anyway.....wanted to add that whenever I remember an anime is always the ones that I enjoyed the most and the ones I enjoyed the most were the ones I couldnt stop thinking and what is frustrating is that if I remember even the name the whole seasons/all season roll up in my mind and keep me busy for atleast a week.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Feb 12, 2014 3:30 PM

Jan 2012
The Liar Game, this manga is like 2 psychology lectures every chapter. I seriously just cannot stop thinking about it right now. I usually get infatuated with things from time to time though.
Feb 12, 2014 4:37 PM

Nov 2012
Can't stop thinking about Welcome to the NHK. While I certainly am not on the level of Satou in terms of anti-sociability, it really hit me. Damn I spend a lot of time at home. The fact that the show had some legitimately good drama as well helped.
Feb 12, 2014 7:47 PM

Dec 2012
No, when I don't want to think about something I just don't think about it. I can control my own thoughts.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 12, 2014 8:02 PM

Dec 2013
Usually series that I'm watching which are completed
Feb 14, 2014 8:16 AM

Oct 2013
Hunter x Hunter... I have rewatched it like 3 times and some individual episodes like 7 times or more.... It's just Mind Blowing. What the flying f**k is going on in this series??? Especially the latest arc. I need to fly to Japan and give Togashi an Oscar Award....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Nov 13, 2014 3:13 PM
Nov 2014
I been searching for these two forever, please help.

1.One of the manga is about a boy who at the start was playing hide-go-seek with his classmate and he hid in the air vent and fell asleep and a transfer student found him, the boy also has a scar that goes completely around his neck, I think it was a seal of some sort and when he was beheaded without warning, he turned into some kind of monster, but he is still alive even though the beheading and turning into a monster and all that stuff.

2. The other manga is also about a boy but he is a kid and he is best friend with a dog and I think that he is a owner of a onsen or a hot spring, I think that at the beginning of the manga, the boy was on top of a tall post, when the boy's dog supposedly was killed by a monster but came back to life and somehow the monster was killed, I think that the time period is in the past.

If you know one or both of them, please tell me soon, I been searching for both of them for a while. Thx.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=81860&show=7260#uVGyWTt0YZBEZWf1.99
Nov 13, 2014 3:14 PM

Dec 2013
Not really
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 13, 2014 3:15 PM
Jul 2014
Nothing like that so far.
Nov 13, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2013
I can't stop thinking about Hisoka, does that count ;D?
Nov 13, 2014 3:35 PM

Sep 2014
When I finished Clannad After Story thats all I could think about, even watching another anime I would still be thinking about it, that ending is so intense.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Nov 13, 2014 3:53 PM

Nov 2014
Junjou Romantica
Nov 13, 2014 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty much Steins;Gate, all the time. However, it's not because it wasn't wrapped up nicely, I just really enjoyed it. ^_^
Nov 13, 2014 4:03 PM

Jun 2014
Only for my 9s or 10s and it's usually only for a week or two in post anime depression. Lately though the more anime I watch the less I have this problem. After I finish an anime nowadays it's on to the next one, but then again I haven't really seen a true masterpiece for a while, besides Rainbow
Nov 13, 2014 4:05 PM
Nov 2014
lupadim said:
I can't stop thinking about two anime: One Piece and Magi.

One Piece probably because the last opening was 100% fanservice. I mean, show this to any One Piece fan and he will have orgasms. It opens so many possibilities, it even looks like fan-fiction.

And Magi because the anime is awesome and has a lot of potential, I am really curious about whati s going to happen

Morgiana is my wife
Nov 13, 2014 4:12 PM
Nov 2014
Finished K-ON while airing. Still thinking about it...
Please Kyoto Animation. Amagi Brilliant park is sure fucking Brilliant but K-ON 3rd season Is a higher damn priority.
Nov 13, 2014 4:19 PM

May 2011
With the ending of the anime for Hunter X Hunter I spent like a week freaking out over it. I just wanted more because of all the possibilities in the second season if there ever is one. Eventually it fell off over time though, and generally I don't have things get stuck in my head as far as anime goes unless the ending leaves a lot open and even then it only a day or two. There are a few shows I want to get sequels and have something like After Story where it shows them all getting on with their lives after the fabled high shcool...
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Nov 13, 2014 4:46 PM

Nov 2014
Nichijou

I finished the anime recently, and am putting the manga on hold so I can forget what happened and be surprised when I do start reading it.

But it isn't working because I always end watching the funny parts on YouTube, like "House of Cards" or "Mio loses it."
Nov 13, 2014 10:55 PM
Nov 2014
[quote=Wilderngirl15]I been searching for these two forever, please help.

1.One of the manga is about a boy who at the start was playing hide-go-seek with his classmate and he hid in the air vent and fell asleep and a transfer student found him, the boy also has a scar that goes completely around his neck, I think it was a seal of some sort and when he was beheaded without warning, he turned into some kind of monster, but he is still alive even though the beheading and turning into a monster and all that stuff.

2. The other manga is also about a boy but he is a kid and he is best friend with a dog and I think that he is a owner of a onsen or a hot spring, I think that at the beginning of the manga, the boy was on top of a tall post, when the boy's dog supposedly was killed by a monster but came back to life and somehow the monster was killed, I think that the time period is in the past.

I FOUND NUMBER TWO, IT IS "TRIBAL 12" sorry but however I just recently started looking for this one just the other day, but number 1, I been searching for weeks, WEEKS, "sob" oh well I still have to search for it.... Again for who knows how many times.

If you know one or both of them, please tell me soon, I been searching for both of them for a while. Thx.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=81860&show=7260#uVGyWTt0YZBEZWf1.99
Nov 13, 2014 10:57 PM

Jun 2014
All the time. I think about anime almost once every minute, maybe even more times.
Nov 13, 2014 10:59 PM

Feb 2009
Inuyasha will always hold a special place in my heart
Nov 14, 2014 3:13 AM

May 2014
Aldnoah Zero. Still thinking on writing a fanfic to fix this one mess of an ending.

Nov 14, 2014 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
I do that all the time, basically after each episode I think about what I wanted to happen.
Nov 14, 2014 3:39 AM

Jan 2014
Gator said:
I do that all the time, basically after each episode I think about what I wanted to happen.

What you wanted to happen? As in; the episode didn't meet your expectations or?
Nov 14, 2014 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
Observator said:
Gator said:

Yeah pretty much, so of course sometimes it did meet my expectations and I'm happy the way it went or sometimes I just don't know or don't care. But if I really like the anime, or more specifically some of the characters, I got something in mind what should happen next.
Nov 14, 2014 3:48 AM

Apr 2013
I can't stop thinking about Madoka's ED theme. Magia...

As for anime... Hmmm... I'm more attached to certain episodes and not the series as a whole...

Nov 14, 2014 3:58 AM

Apr 2014
Yup have it quite a lot, but I think about a lot of different shows and not about one show in particular.
Nov 14, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2014
Gator said:
Observator said:

Yeah pretty much, so of course sometimes it did meet my expectations and I'm happy the way it went or sometimes I just don't know or don't care. But if I really like the anime, or more specifically some of the characters, I got something in mind what should happen next.

That's kind of a dangerous way of thinking tbh, 'cause then YOU as viewer start to fill in the personality and choices of the characters, when you actually should let the storytelling take care of that. Not sure if I properly got my message across but yeah; just stay open-minded as far character development is concerned.
Nov 14, 2014 4:20 AM

Apr 2013
Observator said:
Gator said:

That's kind of a dangerous way of thinking tbh, 'cause then YOU as viewer start to fill in the personality and choices of the characters, when you actually should let the storytelling take care of that. Not sure if I properly got my message across but yeah; just stay open-minded as far character development is concerned.

Well it's not that I act like what I thought really happened, I'll watch the next episode keeping in mind what happened in the last one. I just get really attached to my favourite characters and want them to succeed in whatever they're doing. Though it gets kinda odd when I cheer for Doflamingo in One Piece xD
Nov 14, 2014 4:38 AM

Sep 2013
I've had a few shows that are so good I find it impossible to stop comparing anything else I watch after to them.

Setting myself up for disappointment.
Nov 14, 2014 4:41 AM

Jan 2013
Alpha is always in my thoughts..
Always.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Nov 14, 2014 8:29 AM

Jan 2013
I think about Shingeki no Kyojin and Naruto all the time.

Nov 14, 2014 8:35 AM

Jul 2012
Yes Blue Flames and how it was a life changing experience yet one of Noboru's lesser known works whenever people hear the name Noboru Ishiguro they think about Macross Yamato or LoGH
Blue Flames deserves some love too dammit
הלב שלי כבר מת
Nov 15, 2014 1:41 AM

Aug 2014
yes it happen to most of the series i've watched and i'm pretty sure the OP and ED themes play a part in it
Nov 15, 2014 2:00 AM

Nov 2010
Spice and Wolf, Haruhi, and FMP!

For me, all of these shows had interesting stories and worlds, and the anime left me with a lot of unanswered questions.
Dec 24, 2014 12:13 PM
Dec 2014
sweet5 said:
Attack on titan. After watching the first few episodes I couldn't get those titan's faces out of my head no matter hard I tried.

Omfg same. I finished it 3 days ago and so far my entire winter break has been consumed over this show. Watching every OVA, thinking and thinking about what'll happen next...trying so hard not to spoil it for myself by googling the manga...trying to process every event...ugh can 2016 come already
Dec 24, 2014 12:16 PM
Sep 2014
Yes, sometimes.
Dec 24, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2012
i woke up thinking about akira everyday for about a week after i watched it. of course, thats not saying much considering how into the manga i was when i read it.
Dec 24, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
Dec 24, 2014 8:54 PM

Oct 2013
Attack on titan everyday. Its like a drug for me, I always check out stuff relating to attack on titan every single day.
Dec 24, 2014 10:06 PM

Jul 2012
Not kidding, I think about Precure every day. I have a poster of it, figures, a fuckton of my own art of it, I just can't help it. It's a damn drug and I wouldn't mind overdosing on it.
Dec 24, 2014 10:38 PM

Aug 2014
Ive had phases like that for attack on titan, kokoro connect, and steins;gate but not lately...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Out of all SAO knockoffs out there which one is actually worth watching?

Eternal-Destiny - May 19

30 by Alpha-Nine »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you watch Anime EDs?

TheSunLife - 11 hours ago

30 by TheSunLife »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - May 19

77 by FanofAction »»
17 minutes ago

» Why are prudes trying to censor anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 2 hours ago

19 by PeripheralVision »»
19 minutes ago

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect. ( 1 2 )

Gashadokur0 - Yesterday

97 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.