Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 20, 2014 3:20 AM

Nov 2013
AzuStar said:
Man_of_Sin said:

Sakura is this small?

as you can see, the blind spot gets big the farther you are away from the Byakugan user.

meaning that at some point it could be big enough for Sakura to fit. and then when Sakura got close and Kaguya noticed, it was too late because of the speed Sakura was going at on top of Kaguya being preoccupied.

i also have another explanation which is that Kakashi teleported her using Kamui.

Sakura was moving after than Sasuke, sure. Hope Kaguya just ducked and Sakura gets sealed instead. I would jizz my pants.
Aug 20, 2014 3:21 AM

Mar 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
Sakura>Narutoverse

Oh god

Yes, that would be the interpretation of the common idiot.
Aug 20, 2014 3:27 AM
Dec 2013
mbdsquad said:
So where did Sakura got her chakra to punch Kaguya? She was drained 2 chaps ago.

So Kakashi use a frontal attack and cut Kaguya's right arm when even Naruto or Sasuke can't touch her?

So Kakashi is now faster than Naruto (newest mode) and Sasuke with Hagoromo/Rikidou's chakra?

So Kakashi got Rikidou's power by getting the other eye from Obito?

So Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan eyes combined is greater than Naruto and Sasuke combined?

FUCK LOGIC!!! KAKASHI IS GOD!!! HAIL CTHULHU!!! KAMUI HAX!!!

OBITO MS >>> KAGUYA (A.K.A. MOTHER OF ALL CHAKRA)

FUCK LOGIC!!! KAKASHI IS GOD!!! HAIL CTHULHU!!! KAMUI HAX!!!

Sakura did absolutely nothing after they got Sasuke back so she probably recovered just enough chakra for one more punch.

Naruto already touched her twice when he punched her and cut off her right arm so it shouldn't be to big of a shocker that Kakashi could touch her

Naruto has the fastest natural speed in the series now, Sasuke, Kakashi/Obito when he had his right eye, and 2nd/4th Hokage do not use their natural speed, they teleport and thats why they are faster since Naruto would have to run say to the hidden leaf village while everyone (with the exception of Sasuke who has a range of how far he can go) could just teleport there instantly. I guess Kakashi has the biggest advantage over long distance stuff because the 4th and 2nd can't teleport to something that doesn't have their seal but Kakashi can go wherever he pleases with Obitos eyes

This one I am not positive if he got some of Hagoromos power from being the 10 tails host or from having chakra of both the Uchiha and Senju, my guess is from being the 10 tails host but either way he still had a bit of that chakra left and he gave it all to Kakashi

Perhaps, we don't know but all we know is that all 3 of them are extremely OP and Kamui is one of the most OP things in the series
Aug 20, 2014 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
mbdsquad said:
So where did Sakura got her chakra to punch Kaguya? She was drained 2 chaps ago.

no, she was never drained. at most she just lost her Yin seal. when the Bunny hand was coming to grab her a few chapters ago, she was running away, meaning she still has energy to spare.

mbdsquad said:

So Kakashi use a frontal attack and cut Kaguya's right arm when even Naruto or Sasuke can't touch her?

it's mainly because those parts of arms are just getting teleported by kamui. no touching involved.

oh,you mean the later attack. well it was the Rabbit beast part that was absorbing everything, not Kaguya herself.

mbdsquad said:

So Kakashi is now faster than Naruto (newest mode) and Sasuke with Hagoromo/Rikidou's chakra?

remember, Chidori does speed up your movement. plus, they were moving in formula for the attack, meaning Naruto and Sasuke weren't suppose to go before Kakashi.

mbdsquad said:

So Kakashi got Rikidou's power by getting the other eye from Obito?

its speculated that it comes from Naruto giving him his eye many chapters ago.

mbdsquad said:

So Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan eyes combined is greater than Naruto and Sasuke combined?

no,it's just that Naruto and Sasuke are still just physical attackers while Kamui isn't

and to be fare, Naruto and Sasuke never really got a chance to attack the Rabbit thing seriously
Aug 20, 2014 3:45 AM

Nov 2013
Kaguya took multiply hits from Naruto's shadow clones without moving. No way Sakura could logically do that.
Aug 20, 2014 3:50 AM

Mar 2014
Man_of_Sin said:
AzuStar said:

as you can see, the blind spot gets big the farther you are away from the Byakugan user.

meaning that at some point it could be big enough for Sakura to fit. and then when Sakura got close and Kaguya noticed, it was too late because of the speed Sakura was going at on top of Kaguya being preoccupied.

i also have another explanation which is that Kakashi teleported her using Kamui.

Sakura was moving after than Sasuke, sure. Hope Kaguya just ducked and Sakura gets sealed instead. I would jizz my pants.

well, for the formula plan to work, Sakura would have to get there first, so Sasuke would probably hold his speed back. Also, Sakura would be letting gravity do it's thing.

also,i did say that my other theory was that Kakashi teleported Sakura.

he could have also used Kamui to cover her position while she falls (she just does most of the falling in another dimension in this third choice)
Aug 20, 2014 3:50 AM

Mar 2014
Man_of_Sin said:
Kaguya took multiply hits from Naruto's shadow clones without moving. No way Sakura could logically do that.

hmm? what panel?
Aug 20, 2014 3:51 AM
Dec 2013
Man_of_Sin said:

Physical strength wise, Sakura is a lot stronger then Naruto is when she focuses her chakra
Aug 20, 2014 3:52 AM

Dec 2013
i'm still wondering what are those edo tensei hokages are doing and didnt sage wanted to tell them how to seal kaguya
Aug 20, 2014 4:11 AM

Nov 2013
AzuStar said:
Man_of_Sin said:

hmm? what panel?

Sakura hitting Kaguya.

DustyMill said:
Man_of_Sin said:

Physical strength wise, Sakura is a lot stronger then Naruto is when she focuses her chakra

No she isn't.
Aug 20, 2014 4:18 AM
Dec 2013
DustyMill said:
Man_of_Sin said:

No she isn't.[/quote]

Yes she is, when she focuses her chakra she is a lot stronger (physically) then Naruto. I don't see Naruto punching the ground and just absolutely crushing it with just his bare fists!
Aug 20, 2014 4:24 AM

Feb 2014

No she isn't

That just goes with base Naruto.
Now Naruto's durability and dc are far above Sakura with he being in So6P mode with all the bijuu inside him. Are you want to say "Kyuubi's" punch is weaker than Sakura's???
FlashofthebackAug 20, 2014 4:32 AM
Aug 20, 2014 4:36 AM
Sep 2012
So they got rid of Madara for this? Not only is she not interesting, but she is not even that strong, if she already on the verge of defeat.

So the final mission for Team 7, those are errey words, looks like Obito is going to have company weather he likes it or not.

Great attacks, I loved Sakura's sneak attack of don't underestemate me, I think that was as message to the readers as to Kaguya, normally I would scoff at Sakura trying to attack, but what I saw in the One Piece chapter this week, Sakura is kind of badass in comparisson.

I don't know what will happen now, if the team attacked worked, the series is pretty much over, if not and Kaguya, what now? What do they have left? I am hoping this series makes it to 700. Maybe Madara will comeback.
Aug 20, 2014 4:41 AM

May 2013
Kakashi was now useful. Thanks to Obito, he has the amazing powers of the Uchiha. And he can also pass through things. That Kamui Raikiri.
Kaguya had it rough. Sakura's punch looked like it hurt.
Probably get sealed next chapter. Just probably.
Aug 20, 2014 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
Man_of_Sin said:
AzuStar said:

hmm? what panel?

Sakura hitting Kaguya.

no. i mean what panel is kaguya getting repeatedly hit by Naruto clones but not moving?
AzuStarAug 20, 2014 4:48 AM
Aug 20, 2014 4:45 AM

Nov 2013
blfan said:
So they got rid of Madara for this? Not only is she not interesting, but she is not even that strong, if she already on the verge of defeat.

So the final mission for Team 7, those are errey words, looks like Obito is going to have company weather he likes it or not.

Great attacks, I loved Sakura's sneak attack of don't underestemate me, I think that was as message to the readers as to Kaguya, normally I would scoff at Sakura trying to attack, but what I saw in the One Piece chapter this week, Sakura is kind of badass in comparisson.

I don't know what will happen now, if the team attacked worked, the series is pretty much over, if not and Kaguya, what now? What do they have left? I am hoping this series makes it to 700. Maybe Madara will comeback.

If she really did hit hit than that is an insult to the reader's intelligent. Sakura's punch>Naruto's?

AzuStar said:
Man_of_Sin said:

Sakura hitting Kaguya.

no. i mean what panel is kaguya getting repeatedly hit by Naruto clone but not moving?

Chapter 684.
Aug 20, 2014 4:46 AM
Dec 2013
OMG Sakura had her 2nd cool moment in the entire series *____* <3

I dont get why some people think that Naruto wont end soon. It has already been confirmed by Kishimoto that the manga is ending in October....2 months, guys! Which means that there are like 8-10 chapter left.

Jouten said:
I doubt this is the end. Kishimoto can't just have Kaguya replace Madara as the main villain and then have no build up or reasoning behind her motives.

He can.
Aug 20, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2013
watashi_watashi said:
OMG Sakura had her 2nd cool moment in the entire series *____* <3

I dont get why some people think that Naruto wont end soon. It has already been confirmed by Kishimoto that the manga is ending in October....2 months, guys! Which means that there are like 8-10 chapter left.

Jouten said:
I doubt this is the end. Kishimoto can't just have Kaguya replace Madara as the main villain and then have no build up or reasoning behind her motives.

He can.

That was a false rumor started by a translation hoax.
Aug 20, 2014 4:48 AM
Dec 2013
Man_of_Sin said:

That was a false rumor started by a translation hoax.

really? well, that sucks -_-
Aug 20, 2014 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
Well, i'm not even going to comment on what happened before the last page. Team 7 beating Kaguya together was not expected, so i'm closing my eyes to everything else now.

I really hope this is the end of Kaguya... it has to be... right?

3/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Aug 20, 2014 4:52 AM

Mar 2014
Man_of_Sin said:

AzuStar said:

no. i mean what panel is kaguya getting repeatedly hit by Naruto clone but not moving?

Chapter 684.

no,she is blocking all the moves that connect with her (btw, it's confirmed that Kaguya has Knees now) and then dashes away. she couldn't block Sakura's fist
Aug 20, 2014 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
So who likes who now.

Kakashi said I like you at the end, to who doe, Sakura? Team 7?

Brah...
Aug 20, 2014 4:53 AM

Apr 2014
Naruto: It's like the balls behind my back.

I love Kaguya's animal-like behavior. Makes her seem more deep.
Also, Sakura was quite good this week.
Aug 20, 2014 5:00 AM

Feb 2014
Humza_96 said:
Some people are complaining about power levels and strength. This is Naruto, it's been almost 700 chapters, you should have realised by now that when it comes to Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura any logic goes out the window. If Naruto suddenly learnt Instant Transmission, it wouldn't be surprising, he's Naruto nothing is impossible due to BS plot armour.

In summary, this is Naruto there is NO logic.

The problem appeared when someone trying to explains that "no logic" with some broken logic.
Aug 20, 2014 5:20 AM

May 2013
Great chapter, it's awesome to see Team 7 working together to take on an enemy :D
Aug 20, 2014 5:29 AM

Jun 2008
Flashoftheback said:
Still no explanation this week about Kakashi's "asspull" power-up.

Expecting anymore explanation is pointless. Basically Obito's chakra and will went into Kakashi as something of a little miracle created by bonds etc. No point in waiting any more explanation.
Aug 20, 2014 5:38 AM

Feb 2014
Monad said:
Flashoftheback said:
Still no explanation this week about Kakashi's "asspull" power-up.

Expecting anymore explanation is pointless. Basically Obito's chakra and will went into Kakashi as something of a little miracle created by bonds etc. No point in waiting any more explanation.

Yeah. Next week is about the time to accept it as something like that. I just hoping for some explanation this week but i got nothing of it, that's why i am disappointed.
Aug 20, 2014 5:49 AM

May 2014
Man_of_Sin said:
Anyone who think Kaguya is getting sealed soon is utter naive.
+1. We haven't even seen what kage are preparing yet
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2014 6:07 AM

Mar 2013
Please Kishi, for the love of god let her be sealed and let this be over with.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 20, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2013
Kakashi was pretty awesome this chapter.
Aug 20, 2014 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
Full Kagyua backstory now please. 4/5.
Aug 20, 2014 6:22 AM

Jan 2014
Please, let it be over now. I'm so damn tired of Kaguya. Wondering if we'll ever see Madara again though.

lol @ all those techniques Kakashi is throwing around now. Doesn't feel right, but whatever.
Aug 20, 2014 6:31 AM

Apr 2012
Were people seriously expecting an explanation for Kakashi's powers this chapter?

Every actual explanation that is given in the manga is done by a character, like Itachi explaining Izanami or Jiraiya explaining how Naruto shouldn't go over 3 tails of Kurama's power. The only character who was in the position of not having to fight and thus being able to explain stuff was Black Zetsu (and he did explain stuff), who knows nothing of Kakashi's power.

Were you expecting Obito to come back again to explain it or something?
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 20, 2014 6:34 AM
Jul 2014
Kakashi could have taken her all by himself. She can't hurt him.
Aug 20, 2014 6:50 AM
May 2013
The butthurt is strong here, good good
Aug 20, 2014 6:51 AM

Mar 2014
Lol. And along come all the alts...
Aug 20, 2014 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
pfftt...*yawns*
seeing that kamui shuriken from the start i knew that this chap. would be ...... uhh
*flies away*
Aug 20, 2014 7:12 AM

Apr 2014
Team 7's final mission! And the Kages are on their way to help as well. Finally, Kaguya is gonna get sealed. I wonder if Orochimaru will become the final villian..
Aug 20, 2014 8:05 AM
Mar 2013
Wow the whole team 7 members naruto,sasuke and sakura with kakashi are finally going to seal and defeat the final big bad kaguya and black zetsu i mean thy are always together since the beginning and now are about to defeat the final big bad near the end.
It looks like the naruto manga series is almost reaching to its climax or as i like to call it almost reaching towards its end the only thing left possible is that the Sage of the Six Paths Hagoromo and the reincarnated hokages will sacrifice themselves to end the infinite tsukiyomi to awake and save everyone who are victims of it.
Aug 20, 2014 8:05 AM

May 2012
Pretty short chapter this week.
Aug 20, 2014 8:13 AM

Feb 2013
-ARE THEY STILL FIGHTING THE SPACE GHOST????

-Bullshit aside,it was awesome to see Kakashi back in action,though I was hoping he would at least show us some of those thousand jutsus he supposedly copied

-that little confrotation with kaguya kind felt like the old school naruto back when it was still awesome

-pfft......Sakura's presence felt waaaay too forced.....and pretty much felt like it was there just to hammer in the "team 7 is back together" point

-From my point of view a pretty awesome chapter
King_of_HereticsAug 20, 2014 11:44 AM
Aug 20, 2014 8:45 AM

May 2013
Kaguya can't be sealed yet, she hasn't shown a second form :p

But seriously, I hope she doesn't have one. I have no interest in this fight. At least Sakura was useful, forced presence or not.
Aug 20, 2014 8:46 AM

Feb 2014
Kamui everything! great chapter, Kakashi showing that he is a true shinobi, allways with everything at his mind controling the situation!

Aug 20, 2014 8:47 AM

Jul 2014
Someone is going to die really soon,
Last's mission = Death Flag :|
Hoping kishi wont pull another asspull

Aug 20, 2014 9:19 AM

Nov 2013
AzuStar said:
Man_of_Sin said:

Chapter 684.

no,she is blocking all the moves that connect with her (btw, it's confirmed that Kaguya has Knees now) and then dashes away. she couldn't block Sakura's fist

Blocking or not that is still a hit connecting that she withstood without moving. She should be able to withstand Sakura's even easier without blocking since she is much weaker.
Man_of_SinAug 20, 2014 9:29 AM
Aug 20, 2014 9:45 AM

Mar 2014
Ryukatsuka said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
Sakura>Narutoverse

Oh god

Yes, that would be the interpretation of the common idiot.

Oh the irony -_-
Aug 20, 2014 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
This chapter was, err how can i put it? Meh. Not as bad as the last chapter, but simply not good enough.

No explanation to Kakashi's power and looks like kakashi can use kamui in anything now. He should just borrow one of Tenten's scrolls and spam kamui shurikens all day.

I know some of you have been thinking about this but Kaguya is pretty dumb for a final villain. You have all chakra natures including yin and yang, dust release and any other OP element and all she do is change dimensions and throw those twigs? One costs a hell of chakra and the other is supposed t be dodgeable. And you know what pisses me even more? She has aa combination of sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan and yet she (or Kishi) can't seen to remember what those do. Even Hinata could have seen Sakura above her, she should be able to see through clones to know wich one is the real one and so on. There's no point in giving those powers to her if she don't know how to use them.

Madara would easily dodge that last attack. Not only he was a more interesting villain than her he way smarter.

Now the finishing part, the sealing. it won't happen next chapter sorry. Or if it does it won't be Naruto and Sasuke. Understand, if it was Naruto and Sasuke the ones that would do the sealing there would be no point in showing the Sage and the hokages talking about what they won't do right? And do Naruto and Sasuke have any proeficiency in sealing? I don't remember them dointg it before.

I'm guessing next chapter will show us Kaguya's true intentions.
Aug 20, 2014 9:55 AM

Dec 2012
HominiLupus said:

Madara would easily dodge that last attack. Not only he was a more interesting villain than her he way smarter.

Madara has a weakness spot in the back.

Kagyua was blindsided, the Byuakgua has a blind spot after all.
Aug 20, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
tsudecimo said:
HominiLupus said:

Madara has a weakness spot in the back.

Kagyua was blindsided, the Byuakgua has a blind spot after all.

Yeah, this big.

Sasuke failed to do what Sakura did in chapter 681.
Aug 20, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2014
Good chapter , Kakashi is so OP now , I wonder if he can also make his Susano'o intangible ?
I don't want Kaguya to be sealed just yet , there's so much we need to know about her motives , for example why did she need Zetsu armies
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.