Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2012 3:56 PM
Nov 2011
Paul said:

We are on season two. Season one aired during Fall 2011. Season two during Winter 2011/12. Thus two seasons. The reason it's 22 Episodes because it had a Recap Movie after 11 which pretty much counts as 2 episodes... So if they had made the movie into 2 separate episodes instead, it would end up being 24 Episodes.

There's nothing indicated that it's second season. Where is it?
Mar 1, 2012 3:58 PM
Feb 2012
nomarets99 said:
Paul said:

We are on season two. Season one aired during Fall 2011. Season two during Winter 2011/12. Thus two seasons. The reason it's 22 Episodes because it had a Recap Movie after 11 which pretty much counts as 2 episodes... So if they had made the movie into 2 separate episodes instead, it would end up being 24 Episodes.

Each season is 12-13 episodes, considering there's 4 seasons and 52 weeks in a year.

Bleach2903 said:
OMG Guilty Crown turns out to be one of THE best animes of the season and Shu was sooooo BADASS in this episode sooooo sick

Don't jump too far ahead, it is incredibly far from being the best of the season. One of the most watched? Probably.
Mar 1, 2012 3:59 PM
Feb 2012
BlackKnight27 said:
Did they really have to play the "dying for everyone's sins" card? I knew it was coming, and I really was hoping the directors wouldn't resort to that in order to evoke an emotional response from the viewer.

And I guess the only reason why the Void Genome didn't kill Shu is because he's "The Chosen One." And will we ever find out how the Void Genome was able to regenerate Shu's arm and gave him the power to cure Souta? Probably not.

Yeah we will probably never find out... oh wait- we actually did right there in the episode! It's his void's power, dude. He pulled it out with his left arm and attached it to the empty spot on the right one. Pay at least attention to the show you watch.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 1, 2012 4:00 PM

Sep 2011
katsu044 said:
Flawfinder said:
Sury said:
Overall a very good episode, but how did Haruka escape when he shot at her in the beginning?

Too many anime (including great ones) have done this kind of scene that I don't think it warrants questioning.
guess you didn't notice when she was riding her bike her left shoulder was bleeding.

Indeed I didn't. Thanks for the hint. Guess we'll see the details next week.

SkyWyvern said:
So uhh...Shu's void has the power to take other's void (Complete duplicate to the King's power). So the last void genom was literally wasted.

Na, voids change according to the heart of a person. And Shu changed a lot until now.
Mar 1, 2012 4:01 PM
Feb 2010
Kitchen said:
freezie said:
still all this haters who don't see the greatness in this anime, the reasons people have for not liking it is all the same and so much bullshit. OST is one of the best in anime history, animation is top notch, Even though shu is doing badass things people just whines about him and call him shoe!. Stop watching it if u think its bad instead of talking crap!!

Goodness I want to slap diehard fanboys like you.

Enjoyable episode, probably the only one aside from the first. Starting to get enjoyable, I wonder how'll they will rush the last three episodes. Being enjoyable doesn't mean its good. Don't get me wrong here though, I'm not an elitist who'll shoot you down if you like this show.

Tron/Emiya hand looks pretty cool, especially in the OP.

Give me a hard hit ;D so do you really agree to all the critics? isnt it even more annoying that people just says the same thing over and over again but when they are arguing their cause the only argument they have is "Code Geass is better" and "shu is a pussy" when alot of anime becomes something good íts often because people can relate to the character and such, and 99/100 woudnt be badass and have no emotions. so i just thinks its unfare that people treating such an anime as Guilty Crown as garbage. (have had this debate to often recently and it's always the same, let people like it and if u have to hate then dont bother others about ure missfortune) (and yeah my english isn't the best, to often people bring that up also because they lack arguments)
Mar 1, 2012 4:01 PM
Feb 2012
LOL I find it hilarious how people go out of their way to pick faults, talk about facts, flame this anime, yet in every single Guilty Crown Discussion the votes for liking this show far weigh out the negative votes.

I'm a fan of this anime and I also understand that it has similar aspects to other anime but who cares, obviously the people who have nothing better to do that to rant about it, but it's a good anime and if you say you dont like it, dont watch it, it's as simple as that, but at the end of the day, if you're going to give us facts about all these cliches, plot holes, etc, the fact is, is that it cant be as bad as you say it is since there are so many people who like it compared to the ones that dont.
Mar 1, 2012 4:06 PM
Feb 2012
Gui1ty_Cr0wn said:
LOL I find it hilarious how people go out of their way to pick faults, talk about facts, flame this anime, yet in every single Guilty Crown Discussion the votes for liking this show far weigh out the negative votes.

I'm a fan of this anime and I also understand that it has similar aspects to other anime but who cares, obviously the people who have nothing better to do that to rant about it, but it's a good anime and if you say you dont like it, dont watch it, it's as simple as that, but at the end of the day, if you're going to give us facts about all these cliches, plot holes, etc, the fact is, is that it cant be as bad as you say it is since there are so many people who like it compared to the ones that dont.

Umm. See past episodes, around 5-12. The ratings for a show like this is terrible.

freezie said:
Kitchen said:
freezie said:
still all this haters who don't see the greatness in this anime, the reasons people have for not liking it is all the same and so much bullshit. OST is one of the best in anime history, animation is top notch, Even though shu is doing badass things people just whines about him and call him shoe!. Stop watching it if u think its bad instead of talking crap!!

Enjoyable episode, probably the only one aside from the first. Starting to get enjoyable, I wonder how'll they will rush the last three episodes. Being enjoyable doesn't mean its good. Don't get me wrong here though, I'm not an elitist who'll shoot you down if you like this show.

Give me a hard hit ;D so do you really agree to all the critics? isnt it even more annoying that people just says the same thing over and over again but when they are arguing their cause the only argument they have is "Code Geass is better" and "shu is a pussy" when alot of anime becomes something good íts often because people can relate to the character and such, and 99/100 woudnt be badass and have no emotions. so i just thinks its unfare that people treating such an anime as Guilty Crown as garbage. (have had this debate to often recently and it's always the same, let people like it and if u have to hate then dont bother others about ure missfortune) (and yeah my english isn't the best, to often people bring that up also because they lack arguments)

Meh. I usually agree with them, though its annoying when people say "You're wrong because you like this and this." Don't forget the hype build up before the show even started, and you have to admit, 3-13 were probably nothing amazing to you, compared to now. Which is another thing, one episode being really good, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. For you ignorant folks out there, I'm exaggerating. It's a discussion forum you can't really blame haters out there D; I think its more unfair that Guilty Crown took 17 episodes to come up with another fantastic episode.

And don't feel bad if people say your English is bad, at least its readable.
VioLink said:
Flawfinder said:
sn0w said:
Great episode, :D at Segai wearing a winter hat. C: Gotta love the ignorant people like Flawfinder and Kerozinn who like to put their own ideals on others, the anime is fine you two are just stuck up bitches. :) You guys act like you're some pro reviewer, you're not; just some kid who probably lives in their parents house flaming online. :)

Did I say people shouldn't watch this episode? I don't even recall saying that I hated this episode. I remember saying that the people who'd like it are those who are attached to the characters or are action junkies. What more do you want from me?

They want you to praise this animu becuase something good finally happened. Its going to be worse on the last episode where everyone is going to have a bukkae session over this show becuase 1. "Shu vs Gai fight SO AWSUM!!" or 2. "OMG Shu sacrificed himself!! Dis best animu evr!!"

This is the calm before the storm.

That is quite annoying.

udi13 said:
Kerozinn said:
too little too late to save the anime. 2/5

it's not, there is a second season u dick, don't just say things u don't understand

The irony in this post makes me laugh. We have 3 episodes left.
whatevnMar 1, 2012 4:10 PM
Mar 1, 2012 4:07 PM

Jan 2008
SkyWyvern said:
So uhh...Shu's void has the power to take other's void (Complete duplicate to the King's power). So the last void genom was literally wasted.

Also breaking the new arm = Shu's death = major weakness. O.K.....

Take other voids? I'm sure all 3 Void abilities are the same. Daath pulled out Inori's void sword the same way Shu pulled it out. Gai shouldn't be any different since he's using Shu's original one. The only thing that would affect them would be the Void users own void. Such as Gai can use his own void to force out other voids from a distance.

nomarets99 said:
Paul said:

I'm basically saying that this right now is season two. Why? Because as I've already said, GC aired during Fall 2011. Then continued onto Winter 2011/12. That's two seasons, Fall and Winter. The Opening change should have been a big clue as well.

Some people view 'seasons' as a entirely new continuation of the series. Like lets say theres Guilty Crown 2, some people will say that's a the second season while it really isnt, it's a sequel/continuation and thus, truly actually Season 3. You can easily tell this as well when you buy the DVD's and Blu-Rays for Anime.
Mar 1, 2012 4:11 PM
Nov 2011
aria93 said:
Also, after Shu took the new void he is going to die, right?I mean his mother told that, the one that will use this void is going to die, so in the end Shu dies...

She said, There's a possibility that he will die. We don't know yet if he will really die.
Mar 1, 2012 4:13 PM

Jan 2008
nomarets99 said:
aria93 said:
Also, after Shu took the new void he is going to die, right?I mean his mother told that, the one that will use this void is going to die, so in the end Shu dies...

She said, There's a possibility that he will die. We don't know yet if he will really die.

I believe she meant he was suppose to die when he used the Void Genome. It's either that or she knows what Shu's void was already and that he'd absorb the cancer of others, though her reaction seemed to stick with the first idea.
Mar 1, 2012 4:13 PM

Jun 2010
Shu trying to be badass again, right.

If Shu dies... He will be probably resurrected somehow.
Mar 1, 2012 4:14 PM

Jan 2008
deathxempress said:

They brought Gai back to life. Lol.
Mar 1, 2012 4:14 PM

Jun 2008
So that's how they offset the loss of an arm, conveniently having a third workable Void Genome (at the moment).

Touche.

Lol at Haruka offscreen dodging a bullet at close range, just like Spinzaku. Fabulous~.
Mar 1, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2008
Tachii said:
So that's how they offset the loss of an arm, conveniently having a third workable Void Genome (at the moment).

Touche.

Lol at Haruka offscreen dodging a bullet at close range, just like Spinzaku. Fabulous~.

I was thinking this over as well but to be honest, the only thing I could think of was that Segai let her go to give the Void Genome to Shu so he could see the pillar of light again. Though the scene where he tries to get it seems to clash with my idea until Shu gets it and Segai happens to get a huge smile on is face.
Mar 1, 2012 4:16 PM
Feb 2012
Paul said:
deathxempress said:

Either ending the show will get ridiculed.

Shu Lives
FUUUU SHIT SHOW COURSE HE DOESN'T DIE I WANT HIM DEAD PUSSY PROTAGONIST WANNABE

Shu Dies
Copies CG ending. Nobody will cry either way, more like rejoice.
Mar 1, 2012 4:17 PM

Feb 2009
Well he is the bone of his void now, and has the Archer arm. He's even turning into swor-I mean crystals. I guess at this appoint even attempting to hide what they're ripping off would be pretty pointless.
Mar 1, 2012 4:17 PM
Oct 2009
Paul said:
SkyWyvern said:

Take other voids? I'm sure all 3 Void abilities are the same. Daath pulled out Inori's void sword the same way Shu pulled it out. Gai shouldn't be any different since he's using Shu's original one. The only thing that would affect them would be the Void users own void. Such as Gai can use his own void to force out other voids from a distance.

You are confusing power to pull out void and void itself. I was talking about Shu's void.
Mar 1, 2012 4:18 PM

Dec 2007
nedstark1990 said:
Confirmed Fate ripoff: Trace on arm and Unlimited blades Works

Lol. Well I called it last episode that his void would be like this.
Feb 2010
freezie said:
Kitchen said:
freezie said:

Meh. I usually agree with them, though its annoying when people say "You're wrong because you like this and this." Don't forget the hype build up before the show even started, and you have to admit, 3-13 were probably nothing amazing to you, compared to now. Which is another thing, one episode being really good, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. For you ignorant folks out there, I'm exaggerating. It's a discussion forum you can't really blame haters out there D; I think its more unfair that Guilty Crown took 17 episodes to come up with another fantastic episode.

And don't feel bad if people say your English is bad, at least its readable.
VioLink said:
Flawfinder said:
sn0w said:
Great episode, :D at Segai wearing a winter hat. C: Gotta love the ignorant people like Flawfinder and Kerozinn who like to put their own ideals on others, the anime is fine you two are just stuck up bitches. :) You guys act like you're some pro reviewer, you're not; just some kid who probably lives in their parents house flaming online. :)

True the middle had ups and downs which all anime's have sometimes, but even that middle part is still better than most of the ecchi/half assed action animes that people worship and talks so much off. And my feelings for Guilty crown maybe gets stronger because my love for the great OST and animation. And the fact with the shu not badass can be seen at the perspective that the anime would'nt be good if the main character was always badass.
Aug 2011
All of this should have happened like 10 episodes ago.

freezie said:
Even though shu is doing badass things people just whines about him and call him shoe!

Lol.
standMar 1, 2012 4:22 PM
Mar 1, 2012 4:19 PM
Oct 2009
Paul said:
Tachii said:

Touche.

I was thinking this over as well but to be honest, the only thing I could think of was that Segai let her go to give the Void Genome to Shu so he could see the pillar of light again. Though the scene where he tries to get it seems to clash with my idea until Shu gets it and Segai happens to get a huge smile on is face.

If you look close enough, she has blood stain on her shoulder. I'd say she did get shot.
Mar 1, 2012 4:20 PM
Oct 2011
Tachii said:

Touche.

Yea.. If they didn't mention the 3rd void genome at the beginning of the story this would be some serious BS deus ex machina.
Mar 1, 2012 4:22 PM

Jan 2008
SkyWyvern said:
Paul said:
Tachii said:

Touche.

If you look close enough, she has blood stain on her shoulder. I'd say she did get shot.

Oh, I didn't pay close enough attention I guess. I guess we'll stick with the spinzaku kick theory.
Mar 1, 2012 4:23 PM
Nov 2011
Starbuck11 said:
What is Mana's relationship to Shu? Stepsister? Adopted sister?

Either Step Sister or Adopted Sister. Who knows?
Mar 1, 2012 4:26 PM
Nov 2011
Sanguis said:
Wait...How did Shu get so close to Arisa without getting caught? Yeah the guards were busy with the civilian...But wouldn't there be more of them? Or at least they'd be more vigilant.

That happens alot even in drama.
Mar 1, 2012 4:31 PM
Nov 2011
SkyWyvern said:

Complete duplicate? Shu's void can take everything whether it's experience, memories, diseases etc.. And there's no worries that when the void get's destroyed because they are replica voids. Gai's void is the Most Complete Duplicate only it's long range.

And who knows, maybe he can also take voids from people above 17 years old.
Mar 1, 2012 4:32 PM
Feb 2012
I can't quite forget Souta's reaction when Shu healed him from the cancer. It seems like he's still regretful- which, by all means, he better be- and this *might* lead to a possible sacrifice to save Shu later on? Could be me reading too much into but who knows?

Btw, I'd be grateful as hell if someone made a gif of the last scene where Shu turns around and looks at the "camera".
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 1, 2012 4:35 PM

Jan 2008
SkyWyvern said:
Paul said:
SkyWyvern said:

You are confusing power to pull out void and void itself. I was talking about Shu's void.

My bad. Shu's own Void itself is pretty confusing. I haven't really bothered to carefully think of possbilities.

Though some things I did think about.
-What object is Shu's void? Strings? The right arm he created?
-Does Shu have multiple abilities with that one void? (Like Inori's sword pretty much lets him fly, jump in mid-air, shield, etc).

GuiltyKing said:

Btw, I'd be grateful as hell if someone made a gif of the last scene where Shu turns around and looks at the "camera".

I can also make the gif but I can't say it'll be 100% what your asking for. Brb a few mins.
PaulMar 1, 2012 4:41 PM
Mar 1, 2012 4:41 PM
Mar 2010
The developers don't worry about cutting down on some of the characters...
Really enjoyed this episode though and looking forward to some good fights in the coming episodes, and glad Shu got the void power again. Void fight should be cool. However, I'm hoping them don't rush it too much as can Shu really defeat them all in about 3 episodes?
Mar 1, 2012 4:43 PM

Oct 2011
Bios insert song during fight is just automatic win!
Mar 1, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2010
jicks said:

That whole scene was awesome; BIOS just made it even better.
Mar 1, 2012 4:46 PM
Nov 2011
Kitchen said:

Each season is 12-13 episodes, considering there's 4 seasons and 52 weeks in a year.

Then that's like saying To Aru Majutsu no Index has 4 Seasons (Since every season of that anime is 20+ something episodes and it has 2 Seasons).

Oh! Wait! I believe Seasons in anime/drama etc. series are different because I think the word "season" has 2 meanings.

Is this what you're talking about?
Season as in Winter, Summer, Spring, Fall.

The season I'm talking about is the set of episodes before they take a break and air another set of episodes and they indicate what season the set of episode they are airing.
(for example: Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana II/Second, Shakugan no Shana Final)

I haven't seen Guilty Crown II, when I watch in goodanime, animecrazy or anilinkz it always say Guilty Crown.
Mar 1, 2012 4:51 PM

Jan 2011
Kitchen said:
Paul said:
deathxempress said:

Shu Lives

Shu Dies

Blame the show for setting it up that way.
[center]
Mar 1, 2012 4:59 PM

Jan 2008
GuiltyKing said:

Heads up, fairly large gif (5MB+)

Mar 1, 2012 4:59 PM
Feb 2012
nomarets99 said:
Kitchen said:

Then that's like saying To Aru Majutsu no Index has 4 Seasons (Since every season of that anime is 20+ something episodes and it has 2 Seasons).

Oh! Wait! I believe Seasons in anime/drama etc. series are different because I think the word "season" has 2 meanings.

The season I'm talking about is the set of episodes before they take a break and air another set of episodes and they indicate what season the set of episode they are airing.
(for example: Shakugan no Shana, Shakugan no Shana II/Second, Shakugan no Shana Final)

I haven't seen Guilty Crown II, when I watch in goodanime, animecrazy or anilinkz it always say Guilty Crown.

I'm not too sure on drama, but Anime does follow the 12/13 airing schedule. Saying 'Guilty Crown II' could be an entire new series. Regardless, the show is going to end on episode 22.

A good indicator of a new season (talking about recent Anime) is a new OP.

VioLink said:
Kitchen said:
Paul said:
deathxempress said:

Shu Lives

Shu Dies

Meh. I blame different storyboard directors or whatever. Episode 1 was well played out.
Mar 1, 2012 5:02 PM
Feb 2012
Paul said:
GuiltyKing said:

Heads up, fairly large gif (5MB+)

You, sir, are awesome. Thank you.
Mar 1, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
jicks said:

That whole scene was awesome; BIOS just made it even better.
I was going to mention how awesome Guilty Crown's OST was. But then after hearing the full version of the insert theme, it's really only that portion that just oozes epic moments. I feel that song can be inserted into any moment where action scenes is anticipated and amplify it by so much.

Aside from that, I do want to hear how they brought Gai back on screen. I don't think they can overlook such a big plot change, even if the writing have been awful. Also maybe add why Keido was not yet dead.

Also how Gai could possibly have the power to see people's Voids. (Did I overlook this?)
Mar 1, 2012 5:04 PM

Jan 2008
Kitchen said:
nomarets99 said:
Kitchen said:

I'm not too sure on drama, but Anime does follow the 12/13 airing schedule. Saying 'Guilty Crown II' could be an entire new series. Regardless, the show is going to end on episode 22.

Yea, most of that I've already noted a few pages back. When you purchase a Dvd of a Anime, like lets say Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, you'll see that it's separated into 4 different Dvd's each thier own season. Would you still say FMAB is just one season?

People get mixed up because a lot of 12~13 Episode anime's have continuations which is no different than a second season if they're only 12~13 episodes.
Mar 1, 2012 5:07 PM

Feb 2012
I never heard of a Guilty Crown sequel. I just heard of that video game that's coming out soon. Are people talking about that?
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 1, 2012 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
Kitchen said:
nomarets99 said:
Kitchen said:

VioLink said:
Kitchen said:
Paul said:
deathxempress said:

Shu Lives

Shu Dies

Meh. I blame different storyboard directors or whatever. Episode 1 was well played out.

True.
[center]
Mar 1, 2012 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
yeah. this episode is awesome..

now i like shu looks.. his eyes is not coward/pussy eyes. that eyes has determination in that look.. badass shu is coming..
shu void is absorb other void eh.. (but i prefer "copy" )
because now he can use any void he copied.. without draw their void..
(their void looks like transparent, so its not draw out from them)
and now he can change between void so easily.. lol..

segai died happily.. and segai love for shu confirmed.. lol

haruka being not real mother is predictable.. (from shu call her "haruka" not "mom"). but now he call her mom.. glad for her.. (eventhough she did a awful thing to shu last 2 episode)

new undertaker with shu in king position.. yeah shu now is true king. let true king kill fake king (gai) @@

maybe will rant more later...

Mar 1, 2012 5:14 PM

Sep 2011
udi13 said:
Kerozinn said:
too little too late to save the anime. 2/5

it's not, there is a second season u dick, don't just say things u don't understand

you are the one who doesn't understand, this IS the second season

The episode was BEAUTIFUL, it makes me wish more for season 1 to have been better, so right now I could have gave shit about this arc like no other fanboy. Ayase is still ok, IMO she should have been the main heroine... I just didn't like it when he mentioned Inori again!

Now, the big guy, Ougumo I think? Died huh... I can't care about it too much. Arugo this shit wouldn't have happened to Shu if you didn't interfere!! Shu's void is expected, he takes everything on him... This is really interesting but my anticipation for the next episode has somehow died down a bit. Segai died, with joy. I really liked that bastard, he was the most badass character in this series for a while
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 1, 2012 5:20 PM

Nov 2011
katsu044 said:

Oh and i want that Other Bois song now!~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKWVCdHOrw8
Mar 1, 2012 5:23 PM
Nov 2011
Paul said:
Some people view 'seasons' as a entirely new continuation of the series. Like lets say theres Guilty Crown 2, some people will say that's a the second season while it really isnt, it's a sequel/continuation and thus, truly actually Season 3. You can easily tell this as well when you buy the DVD's and Blu-Rays for Anime.

Okay got it, but in some countries the seasons are different, instead of fall, winter, summer, spring the season in their place is Hot Season, Cold Season and Rainy Season (and/or some don't buy DVD's and some don't have blue-rays). So others view sequels as another season.

That's why some people don't understand it (Like me lol!).

Flawfinder said:
I never heard of a Guilty Crown sequel. I just heard of that video game that's coming out soon. Are people talking about that?

No, I was just confused. because I thought when you say new season, it means the sequel but Paul told me it isn't.
Mar 1, 2012 5:32 PM
Feb 2012
Tomodachi5 said:
katsu044 said:

Oh and i want that Other Bois song now!~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKWVCdHOrw8

The fuck? :< I paid over 40 bucks for the OST only to find out that there's another CD with such beautiful songs? Agh, fuck it.
Mar 1, 2012 5:33 PM
May 2010
Just wondering if that weird enemy's eyes have special power like Sharingan... it stopped spinning when he dies.
Seems like each episode after Gai's resurrection is progressing faster... maybe a little too fast...
Shu becomes Jesus Christ... how godly!!
Mar 1, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2011
Kurogashi said:
Gui1ty_Cr0wn said:

The majority of the people are stupid. There's a reason why they're called the 99%.

No, the people who hates just are louder than the people who liked the show. This anime is overall horrible but I am LOVING it. It managed to do one thing in the second season: keeping me anticipated almost every episode.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 1, 2012 5:38 PM
Aug 2010
So... Souta's not gonna die a horrible death now? >_>
Mar 1, 2012 5:39 PM

Jul 2011
I just don't know how to feel about this series. Not sure if they are pressed for time to make a semi coherent story or what, but what is up with everything coming together so perfectly? It feels like they put the twist in with him losing his arm JUST for this moment.

Ugh...

I want to like it and I sort of do, but I kinda hate myself for doing so, because deep down, I know I'm watching something fairly bad.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Mar 1, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2011
Kurogashi said:
Gui1ty_Cr0wn said:

The majority of the people are stupid. There's a reason why they're called the 99%.

So anyone who has a different opinion than you about Guilty Crown is stupid, right?
[center]
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.