Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2009 6:51 AM

Mar 2008
I think it was definitely the episode when he saw her ahem...go from duck to girl the first time for me XDDDDD episode 12...or is that 13 XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 10, 2009 5:33 PM
Mar 2009
for me, it was right from the start, lol. dont get me wrong, mytho was awesome, but fakir was the one I always saw being with her; since rue was too pleasant to be kicked off you know?
and anyway, you can always tell it's a couple if the girl thinks the guy is annoying 'oooh that guy really ticks me off!' - ahiru
and the guy thinks the girl is an idiot. no quotes necessary lol. anyway, he kept doing all these things that could possibly be seen as jealous acts. and he kept grabbing her; remember that seen within the library when he pins her against a wall? how could I not fantasize?
Apr 10, 2009 6:03 PM

Jun 2008
As soon as Fakir appeared and started acting like a jerk toward Ahiru XD but at that time i thought it'd be one of those couples that i can only dream about. I'm so happy i was wrong :'D
Apr 11, 2009 7:40 AM

Mar 2008
Black-Raven-Kura said:
he kept doing all these things that could possibly be seen as jealous acts. and he kept grabbing her; remember that seen within the library when he pins her against a wall? how could I not fantasize?
I agree with everything you were saying and how u could see that for sure hahaha I also thought all the grabbing was hot @.@ XD
Apr 11, 2009 7:42 AM

Mar 2008
Takai said:
As soon as Fakir appeared and started acting like a jerk toward Ahiru XD but at that time i thought it'd be one of those couples that i can only dream about. I'm so happy i was wrong :'D
hahahah dang I wonder if I would've got into them if they didn't end up having love love moments..
Apr 19, 2009 4:50 PM

Jun 2008
For me it was the part when he was hugging Ahiru in her duck form and crying. I joked about Fakir x duck Ahiru being the best pairing in the show and that's the pairing that actually happened O_O
Apr 30, 2009 9:14 AM

Jan 2009
When he came to know that Ahiru was the duck he hugged. ^^
I really laughed at that scene.
And then that's the time I thought they would make a good couple.
Anyway, Mytho wasn't really for Ahiru, so...Fakir x Ahiru ftw!! (^_^ ) v

Apr 30, 2009 9:39 AM

Mar 2008
Throughout the second season (converted me from ahiru x prince). The last few episodes nailed it for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2009 4:46 PM

Feb 2009
Takai said:

Same here^^
Jun 15, 2009 9:16 PM
Feb 2008
In episode 12, when Fakir realized Ahiru was the duck he had hugged.
After he started blushing like crazy, I began to like the idea of the pairing. XD
Jul 11, 2009 8:47 PM

Jul 2009
When Fakir first found Ahiru as a duck and was nice towards her. And I was like, "Oh thank GOD he isn't just a random jerk! He has depth after all!"
Mar 31, 2010 2:33 PM
Jan 2009
it happened on the episode where Ahiru and Fakir officially decided to team up in order to find the prince who god kidnapped. More precisely when they entered in the "cave" and started relying on and helping each other.

The first when i saw the prince, i thought that i did not want Ahiru to end up with him. He is so ugly, especially his hair. At least, Fakir looks more normal.

Before going deeper in the animated serie, i thought that Fakir was gay because he was being to possessive with The prince.

one More thing, you dont see Fakir screaming when some black birds take Rue into the Crow's body, Buuuuuuuuuuut, you do see his do so when ahiru gets beaten up by the servants of the Crow.
nameuserMar 31, 2010 2:37 PM
Jul 22, 2010 4:45 PM

Jan 2009
The episode where he found her in his locker XD that was just too cute for words, but i'm still a fan of FakirXMytho XD i'm a rapid shonen-ai fan

Membership cards
Jun 29, 2011 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
Before i even started the series. A friend of mine showed me clip from the 1st episode of season 2... and I really liked the interaction between the 2 of them.
I never knew that my love for them would escalate like it did. :)
Oct 13, 2011 8:26 AM
Oct 2011
I first got into the couple when Myhto caught her when she tripped and Fakir was a jerk to her, the way he talked to her sounded like he wanted her right then in episode 1.
Nov 3, 2011 8:43 PM

Apr 2011
It definitely was when he found her hiding in his locker... and then he gave her some bread crumbs~ ^////^ It was sooo sweet! It just kept growing after that, and by the time the episode where he finds out she was the duck rolled around, I was hooked. (I prefered Mytho with Rue anyway. ;D)
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.