Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2014 11:16 PM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I haven't seen Murakami Teruaki do rape in a while. It's pretty refreshing though.

The guy's voice seemed really, really rough though. He needs some cough drops.
AkitaSaitoJan 7, 2014 11:20 PM
Jan 8, 2014 10:26 AM

Apr 2008
AkitaSaito said:

I haven't seen Murakami Teruaki do rape in a while. It's pretty refreshing though.

Will watch :P

Jan 8, 2014 10:41 AM
Jul 2011
AkitaSaito said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

True Dat. Personally, I think that fast-paced crazy camera work he's known for should be only for rape Hentai. Regardless, I still loved Imouto Paradise! and Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! Overall, very good episode. Best scene was with the final girl for me.
Jan 10, 2014 11:33 AM

Sep 2010
Very hot. I must say as far as anime goes, i haven't found a 'material' as good as this for quite a while~
Jan 11, 2014 7:18 PM

Jul 2008
Scenes and character expression are pretty good and thats all that matters :)
Jan 12, 2014 2:48 PM

Feb 2013
Been a while since I've watched a Teruaki hentai. There was surprisingly less camera moving that I had expected. Is it wrong of me to say I found this pretty tame compared to his other rape titles? Expected a little more intensity.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jan 30, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2012
I agree with many others here. It's such a pleasure to watch Teruaki's works. When I first saw this, I didn't know it was his work but when I noticed on how it was animated, I immediately knew it was him and came here to post ^.^. Last one I saw was Imouto Paradise and night shift series and those were great.
Feb 23, 2014 1:29 PM
Feb 2014
Hot as Fuck.
Feb 25, 2014 5:14 AM

Aug 2013
I've never seen a tongue gag used in a hentai before, seriously good.
Apr 6, 2014 7:26 AM

Jul 2009
should have been more extreme
Jul 20, 2016 2:59 PM

Oct 2015
Another waste of art, animation and good sex scenes on shit rape and such, it's a pitty.

Dropped, 1/10
Aug 2, 2016 2:20 AM

Mar 2014
good now we got uncensored version of another murakami's series
Jun 26, 2017 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Wow that was strong opening. Definitly good watch, better from latest Murakami's works (I'm talking about you Mashou no Nie 3).
Jun 1, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2020
The animation really good BUT why the uncensored parts look so gross. It's such a waste, good animation BUT poor uncensored parts(now have to lower my score for this series because of that gross uncensored parts) It just funny that the studio having the ability to make such a great animation BUT just ignore that most important pp and pussy parts. Isn't this some kind of 'cheating' and not professional for the studio, they just use the censored pixelation(according to Japan Law Article 175) to hide this gross drawing private part and sold it to consumer(I mean yup maybe less people will buy hentai but this is still too unfair for the person who brought this hentai,isn't it) I know I shouldn't complain too much on this BUT this is just too unprofessional for this studio
Berserk always in my heart
Jul 15, 2022 11:26 PM
Jul 2022
Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG The Animation
Jun 4, 2023 5:49 PM

Nov 2010
Excellent r*ping, and the animation is good! It's too bad the camera is a bit annoying.
I like the main victims. Both girls are my type.
I love the an*l sex scene. That was hot!
My main complaint is the anus looks weird, and the pussy isn't detailed. At least it's uncensored. Also, I wish there were more sweat on their bodies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokubetsu Jugyou 3 SLG The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Oct 2, 2014

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 4, 2023 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.