Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2013 1:02 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice sci-fi OVA about the beginning of story of Maetel and Emeraldas. The plot of the first part is a bit rushed, sound effects are heavily reused but the episode is decent overall.
Goh'Dan
May 14, 2016 1:14 AM

May 2012
It's really to see after finishing Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000-nen Joou, to where this is actually the place where everything started to from towards Ginga Tetsudou 999!

Really nice first episode, so I do wonder what the second episode will offer us!
Dec 4, 2021 8:30 PM

Nov 2015
i loled at the dude drinking wine scene being repeated xD decent but not great :/

đź’˘

Jul 5, 2022 5:02 PM

Oct 2018
RafaelDeJongh said:
It's really to see after finishing Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000-nen Joou, to where this is actually the place where everything started to from towards Ginga Tetsudou 999!

Really nice first episode, so I do wonder what the second episode will offer us!

Yeah it was really great to come to this after watching the Queen Millennia series and film, this forms a perfect narrative bridge to Galaxy Express 999.
Jun 17, 2023 7:06 PM

Jun 2014
So, this is how the "mechanization" of La Metal began. Seeing the Queen suffer after she realized the mistake she made in mechanizing herself made me sad, especially after seeing what an incredible woman she was back on Earth in 1999. She thought that she was doing the best for La Metal and her people, and now she's about to lose her mind. :(

It's up to Maetel and Emeraldas to stop Hardgear!

Aug 16, 2023 7:06 AM

Jul 2022
Interesting OVA.
Worth to check it out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maetel Legend Episode 2 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 6, 2013

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 17, 2023 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.