Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2012 3:29 PM
Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This has been the third episode in a row to have a good mix of plot development and character development. It was nice that they brought June back and made her story a little more realistic. It's still sort of ambiguous as to whether or not her old friends are alive, but my assumption is that they are.

I'm getting a little tired of Melon's constant little spats with other gun swordsmen. We already saw like 5 of these with the previous one, now we need to do it again with Arin? I was kind of hoping that Marin would have transformed into her, and just shot her through the back of the head. That would have been pretty alright!

Mikepower9Sep 9, 2020 7:13 PM
Sep 1, 2021 12:13 PM
Jan 2018
I love how they brought 1000 years of pain jutsu to the episode preview of the next episode.

This episode balanced fanservice much better than the others. Its almost like they believe you can have fanservice without distracting from the show. Who woulda thought?

Solid episode all around. This show sure does love cliffhangers though.

The other gunswordsmen fight really dirty. Melan pulling half a win made more sense than that Pyon rematch. The fights are getting better. And without ampoule powers, who knows how far Melan will be pushed to the brink?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brigadoon Episode 20 Discussion

Mikepower9 - Apr 3, 2012

4 by Selesnija »»
Dec 6, 2022 4:37 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 9 Discussion

Selesnija - Nov 30, 2022

0 by Selesnija »»
Nov 30, 2022 6:56 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 1 Discussion

millo - Jan 6, 2012

7 by Cazqui-09 »»
Apr 19, 2022 5:33 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 4 Discussion

A-Simple-Squire - Dec 13, 2021

0 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Dec 13, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 3 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 12, 2016

8 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Dec 13, 2021 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.