Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh no, Gourry D:
Mar 1, 2012 2:34 AM

Aug 2009
It bothered me a lot when they didn't powerup The sword of Light, but it was still good. Gaav using Amelia's own motives against her was funny. Lina slicing Gaav in half was pretty badass too. You'd think Gaav could have easily break her arms, but i guess he was in too much pain. The golden dragon flying away after the final blow i was like "Dude! Heal Lina! You're a dragon! You can heal one more!"

But DAYM Gaav is still alive and gets totally owned by Hellmaster who was the kid all along. And Hellmasters plan to destroy the world and have chaos reign was original in the 90's, but after all those Final Fantasy villains and a lot of fantasywriting it has lost its touch nowadays.

Gourry is taken away. Nooo.
Jul 1, 2012 1:39 AM

Jan 2011
Epic episode with many twists and turns. Now Lina has to go and rescue her protector (although it's pretty obvious he is much more to her than that). Everyone was beaten up pretty badly and needed healing by the gold dragon. Martina was fooled once again by a monster and snaps as a result (to be fair just about everyone else was as well). I wonder if it is significant that Xellos fled, even though he knew that Hellmaster was there? If he was sixth in the monster hierarchy, he's moved up a notch now. Maybe he's tired of being stuck in middle management...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 17, 2013 4:32 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm how does Ragna Blade differ from Giga Slave? Doesn't it look the same? Other than that seems like Giga Slave is what she fears.
Also I love how this is going, these past few episodes are just epic.

PS: I knew something is off with the kid when he had those evil eyes right before disappearing from Martina.
ao_no_exoNov 18, 2013 5:49 AM
Jun 21, 2015 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
ao_no_exo said:
Hmm how does Ragna Blade differ from Giga Slave? Doesn't it look the same? Other than that seems like Giga Slave is what she fears.
If I understand it correctly Ragnablade is one of Lord of Nightmares powers, while Gigaslave is manifestation of Lord of Nightmares himself.
Jan 21, 2017 9:18 PM

Aug 2015
The final showdown is going to be in Sairaag again...the universe must really hate Sairaag.
Jan 26, 2020 8:51 PM

Apr 2009
Gaav referred to the Sword of Light as Gorn Nova, he knows something more about it, that much is certain.

Amelia's utter confusion when Gaav turned her own brand of justice on her was just pure LOL-worthy!

So the true puppet master finally made an appearance and he eliminated Gaav with just a flick of his finger. On top of that he abducted Gourry too!

glassknuckles said:
The final showdown is going to be in Sairaag again...the universe must really hate Sairaag.
This must be Linaverse equivalent to Tokyo,"The Matchstick City". LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 17, 2021 4:09 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, so now next episode they'll have to fight a brainwashed Gourry. Now that's a plot twist I've never seen before *yawn*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slayers Next Episode 23 Discussion

Shinobinomi - Mar 2, 2012

9 by Wrongthinker »»
Sep 13, 2023 12:18 AM

Poll: » Slayers Next Episode 21 Discussion

Fronzel - Jun 10, 2011

14 by Wrongthinker »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:49 AM

Poll: » Slayers Next Episode 17 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Dec 23, 2009

17 by Wrongthinker »»
Sep 11, 2023 11:52 PM

Poll: » Slayers Next Episode 14 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Dec 23, 2009

12 by Wrongthinker »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Slayers Next Episode 6 Discussion

GabrielMP - Sep 15, 2010

9 by Wrongthinker »»
Aug 19, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.