Forum Settings
Forums
He's My Only Vampire
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2011 9:48 AM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the hell, Shouoto? You give me a character I love to bits and pieces and then you turn around and make her a TOTAL bitch. I mean, I liked her enough as a bitch to being with, but now Eve's just not funny. =\ Although I did want to pimp-slap the baron. Farker.

Next chapter looks to be pretty interesting. HELL YEAH, FIGHTAN SHOUJO! I have a feeling Jin's gonna throw himself in the fray -- Kana too, more than likely. More importantly, I want to see Kana build up some kickass fightan moves. Sick of girls who sit on the sidelines. DAMMIT SHOUJO AUTHORS, EMPOWER YOUR HEROINES!
Aug 7, 2011 5:57 PM

Jan 2010
Yes!!! I agree with you about shoujo girls always being weak!!! God I have read so many mangas where the girl starts off pretty kick ass but then she turns into a sniveling wait on the sidelines girl for the guy to do the fight kind of girl :( Lets Hope Kana DOESN'T turn into that for the love of god Shouoto!!!

I cant wait to see an all out Brawl begin though :) I wanna see Kana kick some ass!!! Jun you better get in there to... And I wonder what Aki is gonna react like when he finds out Kana's there!!!

I didn't really like Eve from the beginning though :/ I NEARLY dropped the manga when I found out that she was the fiancee of Aki NOT because Im a total Aki fan girl BUT because Fiancees ALWAYS annoy me!!! Half the shoujo mangas I've read they introduce an annoying fiancee to get in the road and now its like one of my top 10 most annoying shoujo manga cliches~ I hated that Shouoto could pull such an annoying cliche that annoys me and thats why I nearly dropped it!!! BUT I kept reading because Eve wasn't that bad :) I've seen far worse but now she is kinda annoying me!!! Also even if this turned into a pile of shit I would still read it cause like the art is sooo good that it pisses me off >_<

All in all it was a pretty good chapter but kinda boring~ I can accept that though cause I guess its just building up to the next one which better be epic!!! 3/5~

Oh by the way Rebmastu the turtle at the end of chapter 11 was freaking hilarious!!! I saw it and cracked up laughing =P
Oct 24, 2011 7:57 PM

Apr 2009
Awww man why must you do this, Shuouto, why.

Yeah Japanese shoujo needs to step up the girl-power, while Korean manhwa really needs to tone it down...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

3 by otakusafi »»
Aug 13, 2019 8:56 AM

Poll: » Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 9 Discussion

LittleStar - May 21, 2011

6 by Stark700 »»
Oct 3, 2014 5:12 PM

Poll: » Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 1 Discussion

LittleStar - Aug 14, 2010

15 by Stark700 »»
Oct 3, 2014 12:30 PM

Poll: » Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 13 Discussion

rebmastu - Oct 23, 2011

3 by VampireOjouChan »»
Nov 3, 2013 4:56 PM

Poll: » Junketsu + Kareshi Chapter 15 Discussion

rebmastu - Sep 7, 2012

1 by VKLover »»
Sep 7, 2012 3:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.