Forum Settings
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2023 4:22 PM

Feb 2014
With this chapter Clear Card-hen is over, some things were left open ended and there were some additional info in this last chapter that I didn't quite get why they did it.

Edit: Seems like we will be getting one special chapter in March. Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Manga Ends, Gets 'Special Arc' in March
curvedtreeNov 30, 2023 4:26 PM
Nov 30, 2023 4:26 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to curvedtree
With this chapter Clear Card-hen is over, some things were left open ended and there were some additional info in this last chapter that I didn't quite get why they did it.

Edit: Seems like we will be getting one special chapter in March. Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Manga Ends, Gets 'Special Arc' in March
@curvedtree I felt the same way it doesn't look like Clamp

Maybe the special chapter give us more answers
Nov 30, 2023 4:29 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to M1IMI
@curvedtree I felt the same way it doesn't look like Clamp

Maybe the special chapter give us more answers
@M1IMI TBH, there was a point I started feeling this manga became too rushed as if they were forced to end it, but since I don't see other forums I am not aware if anyone else felt like that too.
Nov 30, 2023 4:34 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to curvedtree
@M1IMI TBH, there was a point I started feeling this manga became too rushed as if they were forced to end it, but since I don't see other forums I am not aware if anyone else felt like that too.
@curvedtree thats a good point! But how things wth sakura e shaoran end? like???
Nov 30, 2023 5:21 PM
Jun 2020
Does anyone know if Akino and Kaido's real names have some meaning in "Clamp Multiverse"?
Nov 30, 2023 7:18 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to M1IMI
@curvedtree thats a good point! But how things wth sakura e shaoran end? like???
@M1IMI Maybe that's what we will see in the extra chapter in March

@Polvo_Aranha people on reddit were talking about how those might be a reference to xxxHolic

Nov 30, 2023 8:33 PM
Sep 2015
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
Does anyone know if Akino and Kaido's real names have some meaning in "Clamp Multiverse"?

Cristaux means "crystals" in French, and crystals are a recurring motif in the story.
The significance of the cosmos flower was explained in chapter, but I don't think it has ever really showed up in other CLAMP works other than decorative pieces.
Nov 30, 2023 8:41 PM
Sep 2015
Reply to curvedtree
I recall it originally being planned that this would only have 14 volumes, so imagine how rushed it would have been without giving themselves one more volume to end everything.

I just wish that there had been more of a focus on SxS rather than the new characters. Seeing more of Sakura and Syaoran's cute moments was what I was most excited about when I first heard the series was getting a reboot. A lot of time was spent with them apart, doing things for each others' sake, true, but still felt a little weak. Maybe the new anime will add more (and less of the food moe that the last series had -_-), here's hoping!
Nov 30, 2023 9:02 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to WinterBat
I recall it originally being planned that this would only have 14 volumes, so imagine how rushed it would have been without giving themselves one more volume to end everything.

I just wish that there had been more of a focus on SxS rather than the new characters. Seeing more of Sakura and Syaoran's cute moments was what I was most excited about when I first heard the series was getting a reboot. A lot of time was spent with them apart, doing things for each others' sake, true, but still felt a little weak. Maybe the new anime will add more (and less of the food moe that the last series had -_-), here's hoping!
@WinterBat I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind if we had less romance and more development either on the new characters or Sakura's new powers.
Dec 1, 2023 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
I'll wait for the extra chapter to make an opinion on the series, but for once I think it feels quite odd, more like CLAMP wanted to introduce new characters than develop SxS story. I wonder if this is related to xxxHolic coming back soon.
It was good but it felt so long sometimes and so rushed other times.
Dec 1, 2023 10:13 PM
Aug 2021
I wanted more from the ending, but I heard a special arc is coming out in 2024 so I will be looking forward to what that entails
Dec 2, 2023 10:43 AM

Mar 2014
Can't believe it's over already 😥 - but hopefully means we will be getting more xxxHolic soon 🤞
Dec 2, 2023 11:19 AM

Jan 2016
very cute I loved it! I hope the special arc will be more than just one chapter
Dec 2, 2023 11:20 PM
Nov 2016
it was rushed to me and lots was left out and not explained. Now we have to wait until 2024 to see what the next chapter is. I don't mind an opening ending if they plan to continue more at a later time.

The lack of SxS moment is really a shocker. Most were happy for the anime to return to see those moments and they were short lived.
Dec 9, 2023 2:20 PM
Jun 2015
What's the point of a ccs continuation if you're not gonna give us lots of sakusyao fluffy and a tsubasa crossover, seriously.
I think during the play and after things just got weird and then it got rushed, which is too bad since by volume 6/7 I really thought we were getting somewhere good.
Anyway, while I have a bittersweet feeling now that I just finished, I had fun for most of it. Guess I theorized too much and set my expectations too high, which is my own fault.
Now to wait and see what is the special chapter about (just give me one date going fine c'mon).
Dec 9, 2023 4:19 PM

Feb 2009
Disappointing. Have to say I didn't care about the new characters, and most of the final act focused on them. I read this for more Sakura/Syaoran and all the other chars we know and love, and instead the story ended up focusing on these two new characters I couldn't give two shits about.

Oh well. I'm left feeling like they should have just given those two their own new series cause lol.
Dec 18, 2023 12:33 AM
Aug 2015
I know clamp has something else and more special for us, xxxholic and tsubasa chronicles are not finished, something is being done, I can feel it, I really love the message behind this chapter, moving on and focusing on the future is something just human beings can do and is so special.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 79 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 30, 2023

3 by GrayZStars »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:16 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 57 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Nov 3, 2021

3 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 11, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 78 Discussion

curvedtree - Oct 1, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen Chapter 77 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 29, 2023

2 by JuliSun_Moon »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:46 PM

» Clear Card-hen Ending is Coming Up

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2022

4 by GrayZStars »»
Oct 30, 2023 11:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.