Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2023 11:06 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Seems like this isn't a recap at all (lol), and it picks up with Yuuta-san's amnesia following Gridman's takeover.

We got the cast of Dynazenon in and a huge fight toward the end of the movie, but it really did feel like a movie for Yuuta-san in his search to find his place as well as truly understanding what Gridman is all about (which will probably take one more viewing to fully understand). And Rikka-san too, of course, we got some really nice developments in the relationship between the two. I suppose seeing Yomogi-san and Yume-san helped the cause a little bit, lol.

Shinjou-san's involvement in the movie was really sweet, and we got the full real-life 3D package here! Guess the theory of her being someone from planet Earth is true, after all.

Now, I've no idea what the SSSS. Dynazenon movie might be all about but I'll definitely watch, lol.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 24, 2023 9:03 PM
Oct 2023
algo es algo debido a que la pelicula no lega hasta aqui spongmos que es una recopilatoria en todo su explendor
Apr 7, 10:17 AM
Feb 2023
I watched it. Don't understand a bit. Character is likable only by looks, changes genre time to time, from romance to action. Seems like anime copy of Power rangers. I haven't watched it's seris but from the movie only, I will rate it 1star.

I often use this movie as example of high budget can't save a movie with bad story but a good story can save a movie with low budget.
May 12, 12:50 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to Malemsana
I watched it. Don't understand a bit. Character is likable only by looks, changes genre time to time, from romance to action. Seems like anime copy of Power rangers. I haven't watched it's seris but from the movie only, I will rate it 1star.

I often use this movie as example of high budget can't save a movie with bad story but a good story can save a movie with low budget.
@Malemsana where can I watch the movie?

More topics from this board

» Is this movie coming to the US? And Where?

rocky_milo - Mar 30, 2023

2 by Reevansingh21 »»
Jul 20, 2023 6:33 PM

» What's this? really?

Kirito_online - Feb 9, 2023

15 by MasterwolfEX »»
Feb 12, 2023 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.