Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Feb 18, 4:55 AM
Feb 2018
10\10 episode perfect flash back explained to us alot while keeping us engaged and eager to know more
Feb 29, 10:30 AM

Jan 2018
Holy shit, fuck off, I am not going to watch an episode long flashback about some troon. I don't even care if she had some brain trasplant operation or simply mentally ill (apparently the former). Dropped 1/10.
Apr 3, 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
Predictable plot twist, inadequate representation of emotions, weak monster design and its sounds. 12+ anime try hard to be gory? Oh wait, it's seinen somehow, what a joke, another childish in terms of characters, action scenes and twists anime without adequate plot but with pretentious second-hand mysteries will be as edgy as possible and plan to 'surprise' viewers with edgy scenes in future to justify its seinen status. It's so "fresh" approach, like I didn't watch 'Wonder Egg Priority' few weeks ago which was made in the same way to justify its 'oh my god, it's psychological horror!' status.
Apr 15, 8:47 PM
Feb 2015
Probably the doctor replaced haruka brain to kiriko body with that surgery scar on his head. That fish.. seems familiar.
Apr 16, 6:31 AM

Jan 2013
So no cloning it is, now all the scenes we've seen before make a lot more sense too.
Surprised the other hospital members didn't know anything about the brain transplant unless they were told not to mention it and try to keep Haruki delusional about it?

So 10 years since the "calamity" and 5 years have passed since the brain transplant and the story we've been following so far.
Still would love to know about the world inside the walls and where and how that fits in.
May 4, 12:20 AM
Nov 2022
As far as I am aware, this is the first episode of any anime that I've watched so far that actually had me emotional the first time around that I watched it. Especially going into this series with some, but not a lot of, context, I had an idea of how some things were going to happen. So yeah, very good.
May 19, 8:38 AM
May 2022
I couldnt bear to watch it when he woke up and realised the truth, continuing now after a long break still very uncomfortable lol.. and whats with the ending, real babies wont have faces?!! I am so dead

oh and in the 1st ep when he told his is 18 and then changed it to 20, guess he reverted it back to his sister's age
jilebi_james23May 19, 8:49 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

243 by HoneyBees91 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

465 by JoJu2008 »»
May 25, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

476 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 25, 1:55 PM

» Kiriko and Haruki are blood related?

abuudai - May 16

10 by P1Sanctum »»
May 22, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

298 by Creepyy »»
May 21, 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.