Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 13, 2022 1:35 AM

Dec 2017
Hello. I'm kind of tired with isekai manga/manhua/manhwa/donghua/anime. As a result, I turned my attention to isekai novels including those that aren't in the MAL database. At first, I was reluctant because pf the lack of pictures but eventually I got used to it except those that were that were translated poorly.

Please recommend me isekai novels particularly those that do not have a manga adaptation yet. Also tell me more about the status quo of isekai novels in MAL?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 31, 2022 4:37 AM
Feb 2018
here my suggestions

death march to a parallel world rhapsody it has 16 volumes in English from Yen press it does have a manga with 11 volumes in English also from yen press although the light novel far better than the anime and manga

in another world with my smartphone it has 21 volumes in English from J-novel club it also as a manga with 5 volumes in English from yen press again the light novel is far better than the anime

how a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom it has 14 volumes in English from seven seas not sure if this as a manga

monster girl doctor it has 8 volumes in English along with a side story call monster girl doctor volume 0 both are from seven seas not sure if this as a manga

the hidden dungeon only i can enter it has 6 volumes in English from seven seas not sure if it as a manga

how not to summon a demon lord it as 14 volumes in English from J-novel club not sure if this as a manga

hope this help you find something to enjoy
Aug 1, 2022 6:55 PM

Aug 2015
try novelupdates[https://www.novelupdates.com/], they list web novels and light novels. sort by rating.
I am the Bone of my Sword. Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommend me some guilty pleasure Isekai

Nero_Moonlight - Feb 25

4 by YayakoChii »»
May 6, 1:25 AM

» Searching for a specific isekai where mc is reincarnated to an island.

61969 - Dec 30, 2023

6 by YayakoChii »»
May 6, 12:59 AM

» What to do if I want to find a very specific manga?

61969 - Jan 12

1 by red1130 »»
Apr 3, 10:29 AM

Sticky: » Staff Recruitment

TEMPEST_RIMURU - Jan 14

3 by anymore4u »»
Mar 6, 7:25 PM

Sticky: » Changelog

TEMPEST_RIMURU - Feb 2, 2019

5 by TEMPEST_RIMURU »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.