Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 18, 2022 8:25 PM
Jan 2021
So this anime had been around the block with many praising it but I haven’t attempted watching any of it, but now that season 2 is out and ratings are looking hella high I’m tempted. So Is this any good or just the hype train passing by?
Mar 18, 2022 8:34 PM
Jan 2021
Watch it and judge by yourself
Mar 18, 2022 8:36 PM
Oct 2020
DJ-Nash0 said:
So this anime had been around the block with many praising it but I haven’t attempted watching any of it, but now that season 2 is out and ratings are looking hella high I’m tempted. So Is this any good or just the hype train passing by?

It won’t disappoint you . The story is so good , the charaters are likeable, the mysterys are so intance. Last of all the adaptation is great with amazing soundtrack and animation also great VA.
Mar 18, 2022 8:42 PM
Mar 2021
DJ-Nash0 said:

First watch bro, it is the one of the best Vampire anime i ever seen.

Mar 18, 2022 8:44 PM

Apr 2020
From what I read of the manga I'm liking it. I usually drop things I can't get into & this isn't one of them.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Mar 18, 2022 8:44 PM
Feb 2021
This show is fantastic! season one is really good and season 2 is killing it! If you really want to know you should just check it out yourself.
Mar 18, 2022 9:14 PM
Sep 2021
Imo Season 1 was much better than season 2. The character design is great in general, but the story is only mediocre.
Mar 18, 2022 10:25 PM

May 2020
I think it's pretty mid
the animation and sound is pretty good
the charcter look nice
but there are there random bits of "comedy" feel very misplaced, it's nearly as bad as the comedy in demon slayer s2
and the story is okish nothing too special
I don't think this will be anything too great
its just the hype train passing by

Mar 18, 2022 11:44 PM
Feb 2022
watch it and see if you like it 🙂
I have been watching VNC since it first came out cour 1 in 2021 up until now. I even read the manga and for me it suits my preference in anime, character design, characterization, the Paris aesthetics, ost, va, quite an unpredictable plot, a rich story, short and yes sometimes misplaced humor lol

it's not entirely og and it can be compared ofc but i'm still watching it bc I want to see how it ends, how the characters will settle down
Mar 19, 2022 12:19 AM
Apr 2021
__potato__ said:
In my opinion, it's the hype train. The kind of anime that's good to watch, but not really that memorable after its aired.
(if your opinion is different don't attack me pls)

It's a good watch though so definitely give it at least a few episodes of you're unsure.

I find this relatable. I enjoy it, but I hardly suggest it. Maybe because I have been sick of the vampire theme for a while. It’s an enjoyable watch for when I was in a lull of not knowing what to see next, but idk if it’s one that people will cherish in the future.
Discord/ Instagram/ Reddit: @martin19_m
Gaming: atheleticgirl01
Mar 19, 2022 3:59 AM
Nov 2021
what type train? there's no hype train for this show it's always one of the most least talked about shows every season it comes out in

RezarR said:
DJ-Nash0 said:

tbh that's not saying much tho vampire genre isn't exactly deep with great anime

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Zach-chanMar 20, 2022 2:30 PM
Mar 19, 2022 4:04 AM
Apr 2021
I dropped at season 2 episode 4. Maybe not my type of anime
Mar 19, 2022 4:35 AM
Sep 2020
imo part 1 is bit of a drag, but it REALLY picks up in part 2. The story is really good right now.
Mar 19, 2022 5:58 AM
Mar 2021
AiRaaaaaa said:
After Episode 4 it get intresting, i don't get it how you dropped from episode 4? It's your choice maybe you don't like this type of anime but i recommend you to continue.🤗
Mar 19, 2022 6:06 AM
Dec 2021
this anime is incredible and i never thought i would love it so much. the story is amazing and the characters are all so well made!!
Mar 19, 2022 6:07 AM
Apr 2021
RezarR said:
AiRaaaaaa said:
After Episode 4 it get intresting, i don't get it how you dropped from episode 4? It's your choice maybe you don't like this type of anime but i recommend you to continue.🤗

I lost all the hype during Chloe fight.
I don’t like how the story seems to lost their touch and no more emotion felt (don’t judge my opinion here🥲)

Part 1 still the best for me!
Mar 19, 2022 6:09 AM
Mar 2021
AiRaaaaaa said:
RezarR said:

I don’t like how the story seems to lost their touch and no more emotion felt (don’t judge my opinion here🥲)

But you will don't understand about Vanitas history of you don't watch till end.
Mar 19, 2022 6:13 AM
Apr 2021
RezarR said:
AiRaaaaaa said:

But you will don't understand about Vanitas history of you don't watch till end.

I will try the manga later.
Because I’m more into the book actually.
Thanks for convinced me back!
Mar 19, 2022 6:19 AM
Mar 2021
AiRaaaaaa said:
RezarR said:

Your Welcome bro, it's manga was great I will continue manga where it's anime will end because I am not too much into books. I like animes more than books, it's because I understood things better by watching and listening. Self reading also good but i don't have single real life close friend who likes animes and mangas so I only talk about this stuff here. You should also continue the anime too.
Mar 19, 2022 6:32 AM
Apr 2021
RezarR said:
AiRaaaaaa said:

Your Welcome bro, it's manga was great I will continue manga where it's anime will end because I am not too much into books. I like animes more than books, it's because I understood things better by watching and listening. Self reading also good but i don't have single real life close friend who likes animes and mangas so I only talk about this stuff here. You should also continue the anime too.

That’s little bit sad to hear. I have friends irl watch same anime and we always discuss manga theories.
Btw, I’m not bro 🤭😬
Mar 19, 2022 6:37 AM
Mar 2021
AiRaaaaaa said:
RezarR said:

That’s little bit sad to hear. I have friends irl watch same anime and we always discuss manga theories.
Btw, I’m not bro 🤭😬
I am so envy you, if only my 2 one only stupid friends watch and read animes and mangas. Ya sorry about i said (Bro or Man) without even checking.😋😅.....
Mar 19, 2022 9:07 AM
Jul 2021
I’m going to be honest, S1P1 was good but not amazing to me. I think the comedy or tone for it didn’t click for me immediately. The story is great, but in my short two years or so of being into anime I noticed the first 12 episodes of many longer shows rarely get into the true plot or premise and for the most part serve as an introduction into the characters, world and it’s surrounding lore.

I eventually finished the season because I saw it had potential to be something great, and S2P2 was more interesting to me! I’ll admit it I much prefer binging to weekly shows, and I only started watching seasonal shows as they aired in Fall 2021…so I may not be the best judge. If I binged it I may find the plot progression much more enticing in S1P1. The lore and world is definitely interesting, and now that S1P2 is ending I can definitely say the show is worth the watch if the premise intrigues you. I think I’m the second half the comedy and character development mesh a little better!
Mar 19, 2022 11:06 AM
Jul 2020
It has stretches of being boring but I still give it a 7-8.
Mar 19, 2022 4:03 PM

Feb 2016
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RezarR said:

tbh that's not saying much tho vampire genre isn't exactly deep with great anime

This is one of the best vampire stories, not just anime, but vampire stories full stop, that I've seen. it got off to a slow start, but it's been absolutely fantastic, since.
Mar 19, 2022 4:14 PM
Nov 2021
Zweifooter said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

This is one of the best vampire stories, not just anime, but vampire stories full stop, that I've seen. it got off to a slow start, but it's been absolutely fantastic, since.

Oh I thought you meant in just the anime space. I wish anime had more really good vampire shows and movies. Alot of them are just okay.

More topics from this board

» Dubbed versions

Vanitas_BMkin - Jun 4

2 by Reevansingh21 »»
Jun 4, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

126 by nikki05 »»
Apr 15, 10:30 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

242 by Sasutaschi »»
Apr 6, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Mar 25, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

148 by wallus81 »»
Mar 24, 12:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.