Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2010 1:55 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I loved it.Its ashamed that its only one ova,thats what sucks about one or two episode OVA. You wish there was more.It also had the feeling that it could have been a harem with the female friend, the two female ninjas and teacher.
ezikialrageMay 11, 2010 8:06 AM
Jun 29, 2012 3:28 AM

Jan 2012
It was awesome!!! Too bad there's only one episode. Why crap like asa made jugyou chu is filmed but little masterpieces like this one is forgotten and not known well?
Jan 3, 2014 10:35 PM
Sep 2012
Can someone tell me where I can get this anime, or if it is online anywhere? I've been looking for a while now
Feb 16, 2019 11:09 PM

Sep 2018
I liked this for the most part, but the ending segment went from dumb to just plain confusing at the end.... like did he die or just run away? And if he died, that's a pretty awful way to end a comedy OVA. Seriously, I don't get it.
Dec 26, 2020 5:52 AM
Oct 2018
Like one of the reviews says, I could have sworn I heard this was a story by Rumiko Takahashi- But I can't seem to find any solid info backing that up (or providing ANY creator). ANyone know where this rumour started? It has a similar vibe to Takahashi's stuff, then again, virtually anything from this era has some Takahashi influence.
May 3, 2021 1:08 PM

Mar 2009
Apollo18 said:
Like one of the reviews says, I could have sworn I heard this was a story by Rumiko Takahashi- But I can't seem to find any solid info backing that up (or providing ANY creator). ANyone know where this rumour started? It has a similar vibe to Takahashi's stuff, then again, virtually anything from this era has some Takahashi influence.

Maybe she consulted on it or did character designs or something.
I saw it posted where I watch anime- and I came here to see how she was connected just because the cover art looked like hers.

I was certain that was her art style- but I actually haven't tried this yet. I was just basing my assumptions on the cover image posted when they uploaded the dub there.
Jul 17, 2021 2:35 PM

May 2015
While Takeshi is a samurai, I wouldn't call him The Samurai. One of the weirder but enjoyable OVAs I've watched, but hard to recommend due to the pervyness of the content. I did enjoy myself, but I think that's just because I'm numb to the weirdness anime can bring.
Sep 24, 2022 4:02 AM

Oct 2017
The story is so goofy and all over the place
Oct 17, 2022 8:24 AM

Aug 2017
Hilarious and well-animated with a healthy dose of craziness, much better than I expected. It has no connection to Rumiko Takahashi (the original mangaka is different) but the director worked on Takahashi's stuff.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.