Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2021 5:44 PM

Jul 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh wow that was some quick development alright. Lol who knew all it would take were some rumours about a work place romance for them to literally agree to get married :P

But that ending was pretty cute though, what with Shizuka accidently flying because she was too happy

Overall, this was a really cute series. Was honestly surprised the romance progressed as far as it did, it really did seem like in the beginning that it was just gonna be one of those infinitely long SoL's, but was nice to see them actually get into a relationship. Their lovey-dovey chapters were adorable. The artstyle as well just made everything cuter

Though I do think this last bit feels kinds rushed but oh well

9/10
Feb 7, 2021 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Wow that was unexpected, the ending felt really rushed. I was hoping they would delve more into how magic is seen in the world since for some reason Shizuka has such a bad reputation for being a witch, yet is asked to do certain work because she's a witch.. and then in this chapter the TV seems to show a witch in a positive light. The fact that the problem where she's being judged at work didn't get resolved is pretty upsetting too..

But I guess it shows how much Misono loves her, with how accepting he is. And glad her magic came back at the end~ Cute couple and cute art style, just too bad it's very rushed. Not just the ending too, I feel. Even the process where they got together, then living together felt very fast to me.
Feb 7, 2021 9:00 PM

May 2016
It finally ended, such a disappointing manga if I have to say, quite rushed and without development at all, everything that happened was like this, so the MCs could be together.
Feb 7, 2021 11:47 PM

Oct 2020
That was certainly a good read, MAL rating really is sleeping on this one.

The premise is simple and the author delivered it well, we do see the development and pacing that is quite consistent with the established background of the characters so I don't see the need of adding more tropes at the end to overcomplicate things especially when the plot points and premise are simple in the first place. The ending in the other hand is quite satisfactory.

Thank you for the read author!
Feb 9, 2021 6:34 AM

Nov 2009
Very cute manga.

It was a bit quick development, but it's better to read a short-running romance series, than 40-volumes endless romance manga.
Feb 10, 2021 7:11 PM
Sep 2020
Short_Circut said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
oh wow that was some quick development alright. Lol who knew all it would take were some rumours about a work place romance for them to literally agree to get married :P

But that ending was pretty cute though, what with Shizuka accidently flying because she was too happy

Overall, this was a really cute series. Was honestly surprised the romance progressed as far as it did, it really did seem like in the beginning that it was just gonna be one of those infinitely long SoL's, but was nice to see them actually get into a relationship. Their lovey-dovey chapters were adorable. The artstyle as well just made everything cuter

Though I do think this last bit feels kinds rushed but oh well

9/10
yea feel you felt rush but also 9/10 pretty good
Jun 4, 2021 1:11 AM
Sep 2020
Good short manga. We have tons of long romance manga but this was a good short ride.
Jun 4, 2021 1:11 AM
Sep 2020
Good short manga. We have tons of long romance manga but this was a good short ride.
Jun 21, 2021 6:54 AM

Jul 2013
I haven't read a lot of romance manga, but I would prefer this one (even though it's a bit rushed) over your average 20-something volume romance series with a relationship that leads nowhere.

I like how both of the main characters, even though they are quite different, try their best to not hurt each other and solve their problems through mutual understanding and dialogue. I also like the way color is used when Hoshino uses magic.

I will make sure to get my hands on the english release by Seven Seas on 2022
Aug 5, 2021 4:09 AM
Jun 2021
LastLuminescence said:
It finally ended, such a disappointing manga if I have to say, quite rushed and without development at all, everything that happened was like this, so the MCs could be together.

Hands down the only real take on here. Just finished this one and it was a drag. Every bit of drama was forced and unrewarding. Shizuka got increasingly annoying and putting in the -huge- drama 2 chapters before the end and just finishing it up felt like this was following some internet instruction on writing a bad shoujo.
Mar 7, 5:02 AM

Jul 2021
Ah so it initially ended here lol.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majo-senpai Nippou Chapter 66 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 7

0 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 7, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Majo-senpai Nippou Chapter 40 Discussion

NaughtyNoddy - Jun 21, 2021

1 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:07 PM

Poll: » Majo-senpai Nippou Chapter 20 Discussion

NextUniverse - Sep 7, 2021

0 by NextUniverse »»
Sep 7, 2021 9:51 PM

Poll: » Majo-senpai Nippou Chapter 19 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 24, 2020

1 by NextUniverse »»
Sep 7, 2021 9:47 PM

Poll: » Majo-senpai Nippou Chapter 18 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Apr 24, 2020

1 by NextUniverse »»
Sep 7, 2021 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.