Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2021 12:09 AM

May 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good, pretty wholesome. Second story was pretty quick. Now we waiting for the real good stuff in episode 2.
Jan 31, 2021 2:21 AM
Apr 2019
Didn’t like the opening music,
Jan 31, 2021 3:31 AM

Aug 2014
When was the last time we had opening themes in a hentai? Ngl, I missed those.

Animation wise... I mean... they did their best... But when compariing the manga and the adaptation side by side, I feel like it could've looked waaaay better.

And yeah, I'm asking for good animation in a hentai, is that so wrong?
Feb 1, 2021 2:35 AM

Feb 2018
Don't get your hopes up with hentai music, maybe Kimi to Omou is good in the music segment.
Feb 1, 2021 7:50 AM

Mar 2019
I liked the OP. Was good.

Wholesome, cute, nothing more needed. Both stories were great.
Feb 1, 2021 11:42 AM
Mar 2020
damn what a wholesome fuck
the dude can hold out pretty long ngl
Feb 1, 2021 2:23 PM

Jul 2019
Nice way to go around and show some fluff. This stuff is needed more and not the unwholesome.

Pretty good.
Feb 1, 2021 5:14 PM

Aug 2014
xOnlyFadi said:
Vaenny said:
When was the last time we had opening themes in a hentai? Ngl, I missed those.

Animation wise... I mean... they did their best... But when compariing the manga and the adaptation side by side, I feel like it could've looked waaaay better.

And yeah, I'm asking for good animation in a hentai, is that so wrong?

The director who directed this one was his first time directing a manga his directions were all visual novel and it was his first time doing the director name is Pyou Ryuu

Makes sense. I mean, a majority of pink pineapple stuff have been manga adaptations recently, so it's easy to tell now when someone's new at the business.
Feb 1, 2021 5:37 PM

Aug 2014
xOnlyFadi said:
Vaenny said:

Makes sense. I mean, a majority of pink pineapple stuff have been manga adaptations recently, so it's easy to tell now when someone's new at the business.

If you see his visual novel work like aibeya and aikagi you would see the difference between his work in mangas and visual novel

Yooo, I loved Aikagi and Aibeya, both the VN and the adaptation!

The only thing missing there was an opening
Feb 1, 2021 11:05 PM

Oct 2016
So glad they are only adapting the wholesome stuff. I personally would have preferred if the main story was adapted alone in one single ova and the other was adapted in another ova, but I still like how it turned out.
Feb 2, 2021 2:03 AM

Sep 2012
Pretty mediocre with not much substance. It's sold as this sweet vanilla story but it's incredibly rushed with only 2 minutes dedicated to the buildup. The animation and H scenes are meh and awkward. Questionable direction with some weird camera pans. You had long looped scenes where the guy is moaning awkwardly with those sudden jerky movements.

I don't know man. Aibeya The Animation was a far better vanilla story by the director. You had the whole episode dedicated to a couple and it just had a lot of good build up and development. H scenes was far better too. This one just fails at most of the department unfortunately. Art is somewhat nice at least.
Feb 2, 2021 4:01 AM
Oct 2013
Kimi no na wa. Parody perhaps? Title and scenery wise at least XD

Overall the movement was a bit sloppy and the areolae seemed a bit small and faint. but showed off the lovely romantic and sensual mood and the intimacy of the first couple quite well (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)
User-sanFeb 2, 2021 4:26 PM
Feb 2, 2021 9:36 AM
Oct 2018
Good Story in 1st episode of Kimi ga suki in Manga version.Natsu and Jun bout Childhood Friend and they Lover of Man Kind as Well!JOKE!

last sense of hanabi.Natsu take a cellphone picture to be a good relationship and be a good lover.
Feb 4, 2021 12:09 AM

Apr 2020
Wow we had an OP music in a hentai, that is promising. The first half was really good, pretty wholesome as it is. And finally at long last, a sex scene where THE GIRL DID NOT SPEAK THE SAME SHIT AND LINES IN EVERY HENTAI, and NO VOLUPTUOUS TITTIES BOUNCING WHATSOEVER...yes I approve this.

It was almost great but the second half dragged it overall. I am alright with the 2nd one, but it is really weak against the 1st. That girl really wants to fuck him after a year of studying, masturbating, and passing in the exams, I say after holding back for 365 days, she deserves it. And wow they didn't cover themselves with the curtains, and that girl really wants 365 rounds of banging...may God bless you both as you ascend to the heavens.

Overall it's a good episode and hentai. Way better than most of what I watched and we'll just wait for the 2nd episode until March. And thank god it's not Queen Bee.
Feb 4, 2021 6:15 AM
May 2016
Damn that second girl was THIRSTY, know what I'm sayin'?
Feb 4, 2021 7:03 AM

May 2020
People will 100% love ep 2 if they do it right because daisuki and wymm > natsu to jun. Too bad they won't be adapting the part after wymm because that completes it
Feb 4, 2021 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
The first one was so cute!
He's like: "Oww sorry, did that hurt?"
And she answers: "No, I'm happy!" ... and her cute face.

Want much more of such vanilla hentai. ❤
Also good style for a hentai and the fireworks in the backgrounds looked really nice.
removed-userFeb 4, 2021 12:55 PM
Feb 4, 2021 6:06 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, these two part episode is really good, can't believe i am enjoying this much. Because i never expect the art and animation sequences shall be that wholesome. Legit to like this shit, almost forget i am watching hentai right about now. Lol. I can't believe i need to wait the next episode in two more months . Dang it, then ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 5, 2021 1:55 PM
Jul 2020
It was pretty good and i liked it. The animation was ok, but i understand it, because for it to look like in the manga you would need a studio like kyoto animation
Feb 5, 2021 7:47 PM

Jul 2017
Was actually surprised Jorori works got adaptations, honestly they have some of the best art out there, even better than most regular manga art lol

As expected the art really didn't shine unlike the doujin (though what can you really expect from a hentai adaptation amirite), especially the scene where Natsu is watching the fireworks, before they have sex.The sex part itself felt pretty dragged on tbh but oh well, the more wholesome doujin adaptations the better :P
Feb 7, 2021 3:37 PM

Sep 2014
Did the guy completely ignore his gf's yukata, then proceeded to smash her anyway?

Second part was actually hilarious tho.
Feb 9, 2021 2:04 AM

Sep 2019
This shit was way too wholesome for my filthy heart.
Feb 12, 2021 10:25 AM

Jul 2019
You know this is one of those anime where I can say-the manga was better.But still it is wholesome vanilla at least for me,but not fapable material maybe the second couple would be but that was too short.Also my first time to see hentai with OP
Feb 13, 2021 12:26 AM

Jul 2020
Art was def not as good as the doujin, but still pretty good tbh. We definitely need more vanilla hentai.
Apr 4, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2017
Where do u guys go to see this
Apr 18, 2021 1:00 AM

Jan 2020
Definitely gave me Kimi No Na Wa vibes. Pretty wholesome. Too wholesome, in fact. XD
Apr 18, 2021 1:16 AM

Jan 2020
xOnlyFadi said:
Vaenny said:

Yooo, I loved Aikagi and Aibeya, both the VN and the adaptation!

The only thing missing there was an opening

yep same i just wanted them to have an op and I played VM of the two them and it was fun.

3 great hanimes, i would say. Including Kimi ga Suki.
Mar 13, 8:16 AM

Mar 2019
Good sex scenes, the girls have beautiful tits hehe. ƪ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)⁠ʃ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Suki. The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

OziPJ - Mar 17, 2021

16 by Jonas-K »»
Mar 13, 8:38 AM

» Wtf hentai

Zestiria - Jan 29, 2021

19 by Wrath420 »»
Apr 22, 2023 11:05 PM

» Info about the ova

xOnlyFadi - Nov 27, 2020

16 by removed-user »»
Jan 29, 2021 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.