Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
itazurana Kiss
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 9, 2013 7:25 PM

Mar 2011
A full-of-feelings episode, looks like it's going to be a very funny show.

Note: Wow! Kinnosuke reminds me too much of Kazuma Kuwabara, which's a good thing. And also Kotoko a bit of Kaede.
FrezlajDec 9, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 12, 2014 10:20 PM
Jan 2014
Eh... alright then.
moving on.
Sep 11, 2014 5:49 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, that dude truly is evil xD
Acting all gentle when his parents are around and then being so insulting the second after. What a douche.

Kin on the other side is really sweet, but soooo dumb. He remind me of those bullies from Hajime no Ippo :P

The little brother was funny. '' You're so stupid! Baka! Baka!''
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 10, 2014 1:41 PM

Aug 2013
2008? It looks like '90s anime.
It is just ugly and animation is awful.
I have mixed feelings about plot too.
It's a shoujo series so... It's decided already? (that she will end with this dumbass?)
I don't know what I am supposed to think.
I hope that she will find a better partner.
And it wasn't funny, I don't like laughing about someone's misfortune.
rsc-plJan 19, 2017 9:02 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 19, 2015 6:28 PM

Dec 2013
Pretty meh start
I liked the ED a lot tho
Jul 1, 2015 2:33 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This show reminds me of School Rumble for some reason. You have an airhead, the punk, the smart guy and the side girls. The episode was pretty funny but poor Kotoko, she gets treated like an inferior but she still likes Nao.

I almost choked on my drink right after Nao's brother called Kotoko retarded XD.

Aug 14, 2015 12:46 AM

Jun 2012
Typical 1980s shoujo plot. Even the animation looks 1980s to me, especially the mouth movements, face and all. It was kinda boring tbh, but I'm not dropping it yet.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Dec 30, 2015 3:02 AM
May 2015
Perfect start of a romance anime! I have high hope for rest of the series.
Jan 19, 2017 8:11 AM
Apr 2015
On the off chance anyone reads this before watching the entire series I would give this a pass. The main male MC is a dick, and no he doesn't have redeeming factors. The main female lead is alright except given every reason to not like the main character she does. She's shown to be extremely stupid, but maybe she's just a masochist. Really I find it incredibly sad, while him being mean is unique for the genere, after a good number of episodes it gets old, you then realaize it's just his personality. You want a decent love story, or really a nice laugh i'd look elsewhere.
2015 and still shipping these two till the last.
kallen x lelouch!
Jan 19, 2017 8:13 AM
Apr 2015
rsc-pl said:
2008? It looms like '90s anime.
It is just ugly and animation is very bad.
But I have mixed feelings about plot.
It is shoujo series so... It is decided already? (that she will end with this dumbass)
I don't know what I am supposed to think.
I hope that she will find a better partner.
And it wasn't funny, I don't like laughing about someone misfortune.

I hoped this to...
2015 and still shipping these two till the last.
kallen x lelouch!
Feb 3, 2017 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
been on my PTW for a while, finally giving it a shot... but jeebuz, Irie is a d0uch3nozzle... >_>

I know it's supposed to kinda be like that to show character development/growth, but that was a bit much
Mar 1, 2017 1:21 PM

May 2010
That mom is hilarious lmao

I like this personally. Kotoko is fun and the guy is cold without being annoying (so far)
Apr 5, 2018 1:18 AM
Jun 2016
Just saw this episode...hmm

Irie kun and his bro are both very very rude. Unless there is a catch somewhere.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jun 30, 2019 7:07 AM
Apr 2016
What a unique setup, the characters sure are something new. Loving it. I have no clue how their relationship can develop under these circumstances and personal hate.
Jul 3, 2020 5:25 AM

Nov 2013
i had this on my PTW but one of my clubs encouraged me finally to start it

lol this is random as hell, specially with the new house collapsing,
and the freaking young brother ... Kanji is not like romaji, if you didn't already know those before, then it's probably hard to read them lmao

and ofc, as soon as they said a new house...ofc with Irie ... oh well, at least now they need to spend time together, something that almost definitely wouldn't happen if they were not in the same house
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 PM

Dec 2021
Found this series after finding out that it's based on a manga by the same person (Artist AND writer) who made Aishite Naito, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this anime the same. For anybody who similarly loves this anime, absolutely check out Aishite Naito.

Just like with that anime, the OP here is super catchy and visually appealing. As for the love interest, jesus fuck... no words can describe the vile first impression he gave. Kotoko's father almost feels like a carbon copy of Yakko's father from Aishite Naito, which I'm totally down for, as he was such a lively character in that anime. Despite the rocky first impression of this anime (Got this mid anime vibe), I have faith in this anime becoming something I really like.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jan 20, 3:33 AM
Jan 2024
Sooo Kawai i love ig
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zvuc - May 15, 2008

115 by lanepaires »»
Feb 16, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kokujin-kun - Aug 10, 2008

87 by Mugiwara_san »»
Dec 5, 2023 8:18 AM

» What do u think guys if this Anime get a reboot version 🤔 like Fruits basket, Sailor moon

Chhaya_j27 - May 18, 2023

18 by Raegal1 »»
Nov 15, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jei_Ken - Sep 19, 2008

153 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Itazura na Kiss Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MagicalEmi - Sep 6, 2008

69 by AoiroBlueColor »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.