Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2020 4:55 AM

Mar 2013
Am I the only one who is sad about Tsukimoto's outcome?? I mean his character changed for the better and all.. and there might be people who argue about this being more of a coming of age story rather than something focused on just the game... Buttttt.... there's Peco , Kazama and Kong going into Olympics and Tsukimoto just giving up on it entirely when he had a bright future... and settling for being a coach and a school teacher... I know things don't always go as planned but that boy really had the talent to go further .____. I am kind of disappointed.. I tried searching within the reviews and discussion but apparently no one addressed this issue ._. Being a coach isn't bad but most of the people in the previous generation did that cuz they had somehow busted their career.. Tsukimoto might not be someone who aims high but didn't we see him get out of that shell in the first few episodes? Why revert back to that shell with just the pretext of being more human.. Why not a smiling Tsukimoto who enjoys ping pong and has achieved more than just a win in Inter High? .___.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2020 4:29 PM
Feb 2020
The ending is really good. I think smile want to teach to the childrens that the ping pong is very funny. You can understand that when he try to teach a "cool move". He was happy teaching the kids and the kids too.
Jul 27, 2020 9:57 AM
Jun 2019
He. knew he was going down the same route as his old trainer, who let Ryuu Kazuma win their match. When Peco returned the hit that was supposed to be his weakness, Tsukimoto knew he was never going to be as passionate as Peco. he then turned his attention to doing something he loves, teaching others the complexities of ping pong like Peco did for him so many years ago. He didn't turn into a Kazuma-like character, someone with no purpose other than the sport. He went from a. robotic player and person-literally through the use of that stunning visual metaphor-into flesh and blood.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ping Pong The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

396 by jas-samaaa »»
May 18, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Ping Pong The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2014

310 by minami6 »»
May 13, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

voidbreaker - Dec 7, 2015

7 by peterross »»
Mar 15, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Ping Pong The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

160 by Chfenj_ »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Ping Pong The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

133 by Chfenj_ »»
Sep 20, 2023 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.