Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2018 3:27 AM
Sep 2017
There are actually two types of stories in the game which are main stories who mainly revolves around the main characters and event stories. There are 18 countries in the game where the event stories are the stories that revolve around the people living in that country. Since this anime seems to adapt only event stories, I suggest people to enjoy this anime as a bunch of short stories instead of expecting that the mysteries with the main characters will be revealed. The mysteries are actually revealed in the main stories which are quite long and cramp the stories in 12-13 episodes seem impossible.
Nov 22, 2018 1:36 PM

Jun 2017
nachtweiss said:
There are actually two types of stories in the game which are main stories who mainly revolves around the main characters and event stories. There are 18 countries in the game where the event stories are the stories that revolve around the people living in that country. Since this anime seems to adapt only event stories, I suggest people to enjoy this anime as a bunch of short stories instead of expecting that the mysteries with the main characters will be revealed. The mysteries are actually revealed in the main stories which are quite long and cramp the stories in 12-13 episodes seem impossible.

The first episode seemed to tease something related to Merc so if we are not getting anything more related to her mystery then we got trolled hard lol.
Nov 22, 2018 6:34 PM
Sep 2017
MomoSinX said:
nachtweiss said:

The first episode seemed to tease something related to Merc so if we are not getting anything more related to her mystery then we got trolled hard lol.

they have to do introduction first or not one will not know what they are or their purpose of travelling. and I will just be honest, I think they wont since there are only few episodes left and her mystery cannot be cramped in only 2-3 episodes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2018

14 by Atsunome »»
Jan 21, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2018

19 by LovelyTekki »»
Nov 13, 2022 3:44 PM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2018

20 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 5:53 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

15 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 4:57 AM

Poll: » Merc Storia: Mukiryoku no Shounen to Bin no Naka no Shoujo Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2018

11 by Serafos »»
Nov 15, 2021 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.