Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 31, 2022 8:19 PM

Apr 2020
The only scary part of this anime was the "To Be Continued" text at the end.
Apr 10, 2022 11:23 PM

May 2018
Worst mistake in my life is to believe that anime with low rating would be unenjoyable. Although I can say that this anime was bad, I can't remove the fact that I enjoyed it. Thanks to the King being mysterious the whole time, I was able to enjoy the show, wondering who the king is. If there is one thing I don't like about this, is definitely the orders of the King against the female characters in this series, why sexualize them most of the time. I wouldn't mind watching another season of this. It's bad, but I enjoy it.

Apr 21, 2022 7:02 AM
May 2021
It is a good anime which take my by surprises at every part of the episodes.
Why this is so dam down rating
Apr 22, 2022 7:37 AM
May 2021
i laughed. i kinda liked natuoka bc she was like evil but didn’t try to deny it, ofc she wasn’t always like this, i put this show on bc i just wanted to watch a survival game anime and well- that’s what i got- didn’t think it would be as gorey as it was, and after all my expectations were shattered in the first episode; i just kinda kept going to see how it would end and enjoyed a few characters here and there but ultimately thought everyone was kinda stupid and natsuoka made things interesting; she crazy and no longer redeemable in my eyes or anyones; but idk; thought it was mildly sad of what she became but now time to watch a cutsy rom-com bc god this show was kinda fucked up, and wasn’t executed the best or even like had proper logic; the show made it hard to care about anyone and kinda wish they didn’t try so hard to make us hate natsuoka just to give us a 2 min redemption that wasn’t explained properly and forced(i would have felt for her more if like it was hinted she wasn’t all horrible, bc it was like “she’s nice cheery girl- turns into psycho maniac that was pretending- to girl that was just trying to survive bc she was traumatised so hard by her last game that she lost all hope and became a bad person <<< all these feel like different characters to me forced into one, but still my fave character bc of how ridiculous she was) but overall; i enjoyed it for what it was and although is kind of shit; would recommend if you just wanna turn ur brain off and kinda laugh at stupid shit bc it really became unintentionally a comedy by how dumb some things were but: i don’t regret watching it, but as a standard of critiquing; it’s bad, but like it’s so bad that it’s good ?
May 12, 2022 9:41 PM
Sep 2021
This has got to be the worst show I've ever watched, and the fact that it was made by a hentai studio makes it even funnier
Aug 26, 2022 6:26 AM
Dec 2021
i think this episode was okay. It was unrealistic because that one girl with red hairs survive the attack with the chainsaw and kills the mc.
Sep 8, 2022 8:33 PM

Mar 2018
wow here comes the most scary thing in this show

"to be continued"

» Snowflake - Shihoko Hirata «
0:51 ─〇───── 4:54 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹  ↻

Traveler, Please enjoy your stay

Sep 29, 2022 1:27 PM
Jan 2015
terribke but funny
Dec 14, 2022 12:27 PM
Apr 2021
where did this girl mid season got the fire resistance potion??
Dec 21, 2022 4:43 AM
Nov 2022
grwhwthntrhrdaergare
May 21, 2023 1:08 PM
Sep 2021
If I typed my thoughts about this anime I would get banned
Jun 20, 2023 1:33 PM
Jun 2020
This is the shitty thing i have ever seen in my life.
Oct 26, 2023 6:49 AM

Dec 2012
I really wanted to mourn for my best boy Ryou after he worked so hard to become a man, but....LMFAO. That Kermit the Frog Muppets shit he did to Teru's body doesn't even begin to compare. This scene would have been perfect with Mulan's "To Be A Man." To be a man, you must be swift as a coursing ri--YAAAAGGHHH!!!

Riona was too good for this show. A shame she couldn't at least sail off into the night on a nice boat.

So in the end, the King was some ChatGPT virus that was actually sending everyone to Heaven for the next installation of Angel Beats.

A chainsaw is the greatest embodiment (or dismemberment) of my thoughts for this absolute shitshow. Each episode further shredded & maimed what already began as mediocrity and any redeeming qualities it could have had were disfigured beyond recognition. "To be continued"? You couldn't convince me this ever deserves a second season even if it was an order from the King himself.

2.5/10
ZekkenshinOct 26, 2023 6:58 AM
Nov 12, 2023 7:20 PM
Feb 2022
Good ideas, but poorly executed. They really want to sell us that Natsuko would go to heaven after all the shit she did? It's finally over. Good animation, good opening and ending too, but as the start of this review says, the ideas weren't good executed.

Spanish translation:
Buenas ideas, pero mal ejecutadas. ¿De verdad quieren vendernos que Natsuko iría al cielo después de toda la mierda que hizo? Finalmente se acabó. Buena animación, buen opening y ending también, pero como dice el inicio de esta reseña, las ideas no fueron bien ejecutadas.
Dec 28, 2023 1:08 AM

Jan 2017
Yep this Anime was Just Pure Comedy!i haven't had Such Hard Laughs from Watchig Anime in a while So thanks for the Laughs!
Jan 11, 8:43 AM
Jan 2024
very goood babe. i love it
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Mar 2018
Complete and utter trash of a final episode and series. It had me lol'ing hard anytime the show was trying to be serious.
Funny how they had the audacity to say "To be continued" at the end, implying as if any publisher would approach a studio to continue this after the shit show that was season 1.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

116 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 3, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

202 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 29, 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.