Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2017 11:02 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought this episode was alright.

I did like Ranmaru's maturity. It's clear that Ranmaru loves Enjoji a lot, since he told our yakuza's son to not get revenge on his behalf. I do feel bad for Ranmaru, since he had to quit kendo after the car accident... >< But it was sweet when Ranmaru said he fears losing Enjoji more. :-)

Sagano beating up the professor who wanted to rape Ranmaru, deserves some love. <33 I wasn't too attached to Enjoji and Sagano's half-brother conflict, but I'm glad they ended on good terms. It was great to know that Sagano went back to kendo and was even on the newspaper as a new star! Maybe Sagano will win the championship.
Nov 4, 2019 3:22 PM

Nov 2015
Toyota trueno? yakuza dudes.
the dialogue is good so far

đź’˘

Feb 26, 2021 3:10 PM
Feb 2021
World conqueror 3
Jun 12, 2021 8:00 PM

Mar 2010
Well that was fun. Their accents haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kizuna Episode 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 17, 2017

2 by Stardew »»
Jun 12, 2021 8:30 PM

» OVA vs manga

Yuki8san - Dec 10, 2013

0 by Yuki8san »»
Dec 10, 2013 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.