Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 11:27 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
what a wonderful movie.

the mostly of movie is about pumpkin kingdom but refi and itazura kagami are also fun. On pumpkin story, nice to see Towa suspicious about that kingdom.
And I'm almost cried when the family united T_T

Gopri direction always make me feel about family.

Refi story. When the plot is little shallow (and same cliche) but the villain and the fight really fascinating. The setting and city also feel refreshing.

Itazura kagami also funny. :D :D That is really right decision to start the movie.

Haha, that arrogant face flora :D :D
megmicaMar 19, 2016 11:31 AM
Apr 17, 2016 3:59 AM

Nov 2012
this movie was fun. the CGI parts didn't look bad at all, but i'm still glad they didn't take up too much time. the 2D animation still looks best :p the girls' halloween transformation and attack in the 2nd part was great.
Apr 17, 2016 4:41 AM

May 2013
At least I can be content with the knowledge that Hogwarts Precure will never be as terrible as this movie. Good job, Toei.

Apr 17, 2016 1:31 PM

Feb 2011
The first part was okay, was pretty meh but the actual good CG stole the show. That's how you do it right.

The second part was the best, but still just okay. The 2D animation looks the best of all and the final fight was really well animated.

The third part wasn't so good for me. Didn't like the CG style they used here. It looks better than about any other CG anime I've seen but it still doesn't do it for me.

Overall, a 5. Had some fun parts but it got kinda boring after a while and I barely paid attention at the third part. If I'd ever rewatch it I'd probably only watch the second part.
Apr 18, 2016 3:10 AM

Apr 2009
Ventris said:
At least I can be content with the knowledge that Hogwarts Precure will never be as terrible as this movie. Good job, Toei.

This was probably the worst Precure movie I ever saw.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 23, 2016 6:08 AM

Aug 2013
I loved this movie. For some reason, I felt sympathy for Warp and almost cried when he was defeated...
May 3, 2016 1:34 PM

Oct 2011
I really liked the CGI they used in the first and last part but the 2nd part felt super forced. I wish they used the plot of the 3rd part the whole way through and actually talking about the intentions of Night Pumpkin and other background. Everything felt so plain :/, especially in the 2nd part, the action wasnt even good.

Btw, Pumpururu's VA is Kana Hanazawa!

Forum icon by Yandere

Jul 8, 2016 2:56 AM

Jun 2011
The first part of the movie was really cute, and I enjoyed it as a short. I also really liked the CG they used for this part of the movie, its very reminiscent of Strawberry Shortcake for me for some reason.

The second part, honestly wasn't the best for me, some parts I felt, went along very fast. Especially that scene where Pafu and Aroma went to visit and meet the princess for the first time, and than they went from introductions, straight into giving her doll back, and then the flashback, all that in a span of less than three minutes. That is way to fast. The 2D animation for this movie was just horrible in my opinion, but at least the pumpkins were cute, and so was their new Pumpkin transformations. I also really liked the heartwarming moments as well, almost made me tear up.

The third part of the movie was very nice and interesting as a mini-adventure, I also thought it was the best CG animation I've seen in anime in a while. The storyline was a bit rough, but it was interesting and sweet for the most part. Honestly felt a little boring after a while though. Well.. at least the scenery was nice.
Mar 4, 2018 8:37 PM

Jul 2011
Wow, this was a pretty good movie.

The first part was alright. Nothing special, but still fun.

Second part was great. This had emotion I haven't seen in a Precure movie in along time.

Third part I liked that one. Might have not been needed, but it was still very enjoyable.
Jun 26, 2019 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
Can't say I didn't like any of the three parts of this movie, I thought they were all pretty good! I really liked Watanabe-san's bits in the second part. And to think that Hanazawa-san herself voiced Pumpurururururu :o

I enjoyed it, especially after finishing the main series over a year ago ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
Sep 11, 2020 9:17 AM
Sep 2019
One of the worst Precure movies, that’s for sure. Forced emotions, very forgettable villains/plot, so-so 2D animation. What nearly saves the 3rd part is the unique and expressive CGI (though I’m glad they ditched it for the future seasons, it just looks naturally uncanny).
Aug 10, 2021 9:40 AM

Feb 2020
The first part was very short but cute. I liked that transformation duel. The CGI was excellent and very detailed.

The second part was pretty good although nothing amazing. The story could have been better. Panpururu Hime was cute though. :3

The third part was OK.

Overall, a very good and enjoyable movie.

SerafosFeb 9, 8:35 AM
Nov 2, 2022 9:34 AM

Feb 2019
I enjoyed it as a whole, but I will say I kinda wish they would have had one ongoing story for the runtime, instead of it being a triple feature. I liked the 2nd part the most, since it was closest to what I expected the film to be, but the 3rd part was a lot of fun, and the 1st part was cute.

More topics from this board

» Go! Princess Precure Movie Information

-Karoshi- - Jun 29, 2015

7 by starwarriorrobby »»
Dec 18, 2015 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.