Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2016 12:51 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not really sure why I completed this series but now that I have done it I can say it was decent. As the synopsis says all the various alphabets are denoted by sounds and animation. Clearly I was not impressed by it and it was boring.

While I had some fun playing various timbres together but that's pretty much about this series.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 19, 2018 8:42 AM
Aug 2015
i really liked ''E''
Apr 28, 2019 10:03 AM
Oct 22, 2019 11:25 AM
Sep 2017
I guess these were a bit too abstract for me since I couldn't see how any of these represented the letters of the alphabet in any way. Was nice to look at though, so I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Feb 7, 2021 6:25 PM

Feb 2008
My quick two word review for this work, "Ambient anime". Slightly tongue in cheek but sums it up neatly..
Aug 1, 2023 7:33 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Some of the sounds were painful to listen to. Enjoyed almost none of the audio segments in this. Art and animation was simple, but it was fine, I guess.
KingYoshiAug 1, 2023 7:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.