Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2015 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awwww sex with kudou-kun was cute ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ they really liked each other

Good for yumi-chan, she cured some old man's ED XD

Interesting teamup and plan with the thugs to get rid of the doctor. They might've got some if they weren't jerks tying up the head nurse and red haired nurse to try and rape Yumi. Oh well, its what they get!

The three nurses making up and then the three away yuri sex was so adorbs (*˘▽˘*) happy end in the end!
Aug 20, 2016 3:42 PM

Oct 2015
*ugh*

I think 2 times about dropping this hentai over the course.
Full of scenes with the fat creepy old men... made me sick.
As always, in hentais like this, the yuri scenes saving them from being fully sux.

4/10
Jan 27, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
The crescent mark scene made me think of Sailor Moon. It's interesting to think of a scar on that part of one's body though (and I doubt it's the kind of scar you'd ever see in any battle shounen).
Feb 3, 2019 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
soo beautiful ahh. the tears wont stop flowing. when the title credits of kotoko came running one last time i wept like a boy whos toy just got taken away. indeed the meta contextual allegories strengthened the overall message. yet i feel like the scummy rapists didn't have enough screentime. they got cockblocked way too many times and i couldnt help feeling sorry for them :(
Dec 18, 2020 8:50 PM

May 2014
Nwaah, it had a happy ending. How cute. I am glad both Risa and the cute boy-kun got a taste of her. They deserved it. Damn, talk about making a girl cute. They really mastered this. Yumi-chan must be one of the cutest girls I have seen in any hentai animation series. Like for real. She is one cutie pie. Love when she is moaning and showing her lower teeth. So cute.

I would rather like a vaginal penetration for cute boy-kun, but I understand why the script writes chose anal penetration. Either way, that was a sexy scene. Nice to see the shitty corrupt doctor got his punishment along with those dumb boys. Sorry for them, but they never got laid with Yumi. The fat dude didn't get any pussy. LOL. I was hoping for sensei being punished by Risa and Yumi, but this was obviously cuter. Nevertheless, she understood, finally, that it was ok to have sex. Never seen such a dense woman. Took her 4-5 sex scenes for her to understand it's alright to have sex and be a nurse at the same time. Very cute, funny and silly plot, However, I enjoyed it.

Overall, it had superb animation. The animation was equally good as the plot. Also, the character development was excellent too. No doubt, a 6/9 is what it deserves.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 17, 2015

4 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 8:09 PM

Poll: » Seijun Kango Gakuin Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 16, 2015

3 by mangalicker94 »»
Dec 18, 2020 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.