Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think my main complaint was that the chapters were ordered in a very weird way, so if I was into the main story, they suddenly threw in a random one shot about another couple. So messy...

The art was pretty good though.
Oct 6, 2015 3:04 PM
May 2015
I agree, the order of the chapters was weird. Also, I think the author introduced many stories that at the end didn't developed, like the photographer, the messed-up family, the guy with glasses, the sad story of the letter, etc. They never mentioned Sakuchi again (at least he was in some way related to the main characters), and I feel the end of the main story was kind of rushed. The motivations of Shibaura were not very convincing to me, it could have been a more complex story. I liked the development of the secondary couple (Kobayashi and Shuri).
Apr 12, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2015
Really not a fan of Shibaura, so I rated this low :/ it sometimes happens, but I liked the secondary pairing (Kobayashi and Shuri) much more than Shibaura and Kousuke. Wish we got more Sakuchi, I really liked him. The ending was kinda rushed, too, and the weird ordering of chapters didn't help.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.