1) Welcome to the Chemistry Lab (Kagakushitsu e Douzo). (Two chapters). Shibaura, the Chemistry teacher, usually seems gentle and kind but, in reality, is a beast. Kousuke loves this Shiba-chan but will his chastity be safe?!
2) Only You Would Steal me Away (Kimi Dake ga Boku wo Ubaisaru) : story of Kousuke's brother and his best friend.
3) The King's Lens (Ousama no Lens) : A student photograph and his model.
4) A Grave Sin : Revenge of an angry son upon his dead father's lover.
5) I'm in Love With a Demon (Boku wa Akuma ni Koi wo Suru) : A lonely otaku boy loses his eyeglasses and he looks very handsome, but...?
Extra of the first story.
For volume 2:
It's been 6 months, and Shuri is wondering if Kobayashi is really his lover. Kobayashi's memory is continuing to improve, and he remembers something about Shibaura Sensei and the pharmaceutical company he worked at, but he can't remember what. Is it good? Is it bad? Will it affect the relationship between Shibaura Sensei and Kousuka? Will Shuri and Kobayahi move their relationship past kissing?