Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2009 10:15 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ohhhhh So it wasn't because the spirit was jealous but it was because the spirit had troubles.. Interesting.... So in the end the spirit turned out to be a expression of Nayuki's pain and trouble... Never thought it that way... I'm surprised of CLAMP's amazing storytelling abilities ;P... So the contest turned out well.. In the end won Kazahaya... LOL!!! Who would thought it... Well I guess when you get a nurse and not so appealing guys besides Kazahaya and Nayuki XD... Loved the conclusion of this arc, the longest so far in Legal Drug... SO in the end, Kakei knew what was going to happen and got the poor pair into this mess... In fact there was no big danger in the end, but the Job was not easily completed... And there were reasons for all their actions... I loved that fact!!! Man Mukoufujiwara + Nayuki is a good pairing... KYAAAAA!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 2:48 AM

Apr 2010
I'm glad everything worked out okay. I can't wait for the new chapters! xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gohou Drug Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 20, 2009

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 11:49 AM

» A little confused at which to buy

xSqueaky - Feb 26, 2017

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 26, 2017 9:28 AM

» Curious about the content

lubsh0rn - Jun 27, 2014

2 by lubsh0rn »»
Jul 13, 2014 5:51 PM

» Drug & Drop

tsubasalover - Nov 3, 2011

6 by ExiaX »»
Dec 5, 2011 10:59 AM

Poll: » Gohou Drug Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Sep 27, 2009

1 by KitaTsuki »»
Apr 30, 2011 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.