Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 12, 2017 11:36 PM

Jul 2013
Raku really is an idiot for not thinking twice about all the signs Onodera and Chitoge have given him. I get it's for plot, but it's damn annoying to watch his character lol.
Jan 25, 2017 8:06 PM

Jan 2017
really loved the episode as usual, so many times i have rewatched this series i always enjoyed it.

i really love the BGM right before chitoge cuts her finger but i could not find it anywhere in the soundtracks? if anyone knows anything about that then please share
Oct 11, 2018 7:05 PM
May 2017
Nisekoi's inevitable beach episode.
Jun 21, 2019 2:54 AM

Nov 2018
All I can say about Tsugumi is

V O L U M P T U O U S

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Aug 22, 2019 5:35 PM

May 2017
Chitoge runing , no background animation
First time we see moon , no star , later star

But thoses japaneses girl are realy good at sand castles !

But while chitoge was runing beinghappy, what the others were doing ?! Tachibana on her phone, shu had fun kicked and MC playing like a 10 years kid !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 19, 2020 2:33 PM

Mar 2019
Damn,I feel bad for Chitoge :(.I mean,the words Raku said really hurt.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 3, 2020 12:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Been feeling kind of episodic in the past couple episodes, am glad we got some actual development going on between our two main characters instead of it merely being the obligatory beach episode

Also casually making those sand castles, 10/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 2021 11:00 PM

Jun 2019
Bruhh, how cute is Chitoge??? It's the first time I've seen such a fit of real anger in an anime.

Most girls are exactly like that, 10/10.
lettuce<3
Feb 23, 2021 5:23 AM

Jan 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT, the amount of details at those sand castles is...wow.

Eh the episode was cute I guess with Onodera and Chitoge. The girls looked cute in their swimsuits. Chitoge did become a little curious there though with Raku. Not too surprising I guess considering their own relationship.
I think it was a AoT reference
Apr 15, 2022 7:41 AM

Jun 2020
A beach episode I thought they wouldn't make one and here we are

Really expected the plot hence it's a beach episode kind of ticks a few beach episode plots that I don't know but I expect, Onodera's a god building sandcastles is she Amphitrite, I think Tsugumi enjoyers got this in the bag because I'm convinced but to each to their own I mean look at Marika she's busting or maybe I a-

Damn even I wouldn't feel bad a bit about Chitoge most of the time but I think that's a bit too far sure that's what she started but it hit me in the feels well that's gonna leave a mark.
Aug 9, 2022 2:26 AM
Mar 2022
It made me hate Raku
Sep 7, 2022 11:00 AM

Nov 2010
Another set of very nice moments with Chitoge! and the fact that she's such a hurricane of a girl makes her really interesting.

Aw man, just when Kosaki is finally in the offensive. What a cockblock! That was a low blow by the show!

Damn, that sandcastle they were making is a wonderful piece of art!

That new ED is super cool btw!
Sep 18, 2022 4:45 AM

Jul 2021
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 fuck, it really got intense at the end. the first part was so freaking cheery and last part made me all depressed.

Why did they show so little swimsuit Onodera? We got plenty Chitoge, Marie, even Tsugumi and spectacle girl but not once Onodera :/

Ah and the obligatory "oppai-playing". I think this anime was what made it the norm to have that in all other new animes.

This episode was basically all about Chitoge realising she's in love with Raku and going through the denial phase. All those Raku and Chitoge parts during cooking were cute.

And I audibly went "bruuuhhhhhhhh" after that asking to kiss part. First of all I couldn't believe what the fuck just Onodera said but then RAKU WAS SLEEPING EEEEEEEEEEE. That whole part was such a rollercoaster.

I'm never going to forget the 18:24 mark for this episode. I don't like it like this, I thought this was a happy anime :(

Chitoge genuinely asked that question, it came out of nowhere for Raku and he just thought she was being her usual crazy self so Raku just went with the flow and answered her in a non-serious comedic manner, we all know he doesn't really mean all that but maybe Chitoge failed to realise that. Her response showed genuine anger and irritation which stuck me the most. She blurted out "shut up" without realising and then when she realised what she said, she understood what it meant to get so angry at some non-serious insults. I don't think Raku is at wrong for replying to her question like he did.

Man that Chitoge's face after hearing Raku call her, "not his type, not cute, violent etc.", those eyes devoid of her usual cheerfullness, they seemed dead..

Damn the ED though, I remember listening to this song while playing OSU, never knew it was from Nisekoi. Haven't played it in more than 6 months, reminded me of those jump maps ah.

The post-credit hit hard. If Chitoge is going to act like that now then it's gonna hurt a lot if she doesn't win at the end. I guess we all took cheerful Chitoge for granted. I'm really looking forward to see how this is solved, will Raku realise his feelings for Chitoge as well? The "I won't do it" though. Fuck.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Nov 2, 2022 12:18 AM

Jul 2019
It sucks for everyone this episode. Raku is in love with Kosaki, as far as he knows Chitoge doesn't care for him and he isn't out of line for answering like he did. Still, I get that it sucks for everyone since he obviously feels something for Chitoge as well. Here we see the need for the classic "communication is key" solution but those doesn't work that well in anime. :/

Tsugumi in a swimsuit though!

Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Nov 2023
Another water episode this time, except it's beach instead of the pool this time
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.