Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2014 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Same author as Reborn! not bad. Two selves, one in the dream world and one in the real world huh? I suppose that makes sense considering they look different but retains the same personality. I think this got the concept right still but the humor can be a little wacky.
Apr 7, 2014 9:32 PM

Jul 2011
I guess it's an interesting concept for what I'd expect to be the start of a new series.

With that being said, who can honestly say that they didn't see the whole "little kid turns into bishounen" thing coming from a mile away?
Apr 8, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
It's pretty good, to say the least. I think it'd do better than KHR if she made it into a series. I hope it does get made into a series, because the concept is pretty alluring.
Apr 10, 2014 6:22 PM

Jun 2012
Has some potential, Tonka was irritating as hell though "I've made the rite of passage to adulthood" my ass ya foolish little girl whom "hates kids".

The whole Baku reveal was way too abrupt, this concept really screams to be fleshed out into a series and I guess that's what we're holding out for, huh.

Girl tries to break into other people's dreams, shady bald guy tells her to jump down to his level, bald guy tells her about the conflict between such and such with the Baku, random and completely unfounded "you're a baku" comment from Tonka (hurr hurr she smert), guess we can chalk that shoddy writing up to time constraints but eh.
OchimushaApr 10, 2014 6:25 PM
Apr 13, 2014 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
I don't think this one has this much of a potential...
Apr 13, 2014 7:03 AM

Mar 2009
Not too bad. But I think Tonka's character needs to be modified a little. Her attitude can be a little annoying
Sep 19, 2016 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
Didn't like this one tbh...Tonka's character especially did not help.

Of course with this being a Amano series, she couldn't keep Netaro as a shota forever and had to turn him into a bishi smh.
5/10
Oct 27, 2016 4:24 AM

Jul 2014
I enjoyed this. It was a bit rushed but that's excusable for a one-shot. I'm completely okay with the shota turns into bishounen gig. Amano's artwork is too good for me to care. I haven't read Eldlive but concept-wise, this is a lot better.
Feb 20, 2018 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
This one shot is more entertaining than the author's new series tbh.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.