Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2012 7:46 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In the end, Akane is the one got mildly NTR'd lol

This would have been awesome if the art wasn't shit (that MAL pic is misleading) and too much censor but it was entertaining nonetheless. I wonder if there is another episode of this.
Feb 28, 2012 1:54 PM
Jul 2010
This ending was priceless. She came back thinking everything was sweet, while he was smashing her mother and two other women. This was the only NTR themed flick where the guy goes out like a boss.
whoodakidFeb 28, 2012 1:59 PM
Feb 29, 2012 3:29 AM

Dec 2010
lmao i love my soaps

plot was so entertaining, i'm willing to look into the vn
shame about the art
Mar 1, 2012 8:45 AM

Dec 2007
"You read too much manga" = "You watch too much H-anime"

Oh SubDesu, you make me laugh.
Mar 1, 2012 11:24 PM
Dec 2011
Hah the MC's reaction was like "what the hell are you doing here? I'm busy." It was priceless seeing Akane's face be like "what the hell is going on here?"
Mar 10, 2012 9:18 AM

Oct 2011
Lmfao! at the ending, I was like u got pwned bitch, weren't expecting that were you.
I would rather have 3 fuck buddies than one bitch you can't trust XD
Jul 14, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2012
Best ending to any hentai ever! XD
Jul 4, 2013 7:47 PM
Nov 2010
Lol, that was great. Subs made it even better. Loved how they told Akane that there wasn't any room for a little bitch
Aug 5, 2013 1:49 PM

May 2013
i agree ending was unexpected :D
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there đź‘‹, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Aug 12, 2013 4:23 AM

Jul 2010
Totally should've made Akane into a slave.
Oct 10, 2013 8:00 AM

Sep 2012
etcaetera said:
Lol, that was great. Subs made it even better. Loved how they told Akane that there wasn't any room for a little bitch

no kidding, & when Aki-kun's ex-w say'd, say something, & then Aki said: i'v gotten spoiled with multiple flavors LOL , the ending was a blast, before Aki's ex-w came back i was thinking, i want to see her stupid face when she comes back & sees the scene this 3 together, what a coincidence or what LOL

this ending reminds me of Aniyome/My Brother's Wife
Sugram22Dec 25, 2019 1:03 PM
Apr 28, 2014 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
best ending ever!!...it's nice for the main guy to get all 3 women, since he got NTR'd from the beginning..
he even got the other guy's ex-wife who stole his wife and the ex-wife's mother...
as for the MC guy's ex-wife...i was like...in your face bitch!!!
that was a nice slap sentence to her face...
"We have no room for little bitches here."
follow-up sentence from the main guy after the sentence...
"And so, Akane...sorry..." she got fucking rejected!!
he already has many pussies to fuck..she's not a waste..good for you MC guy!! :)
I did somehow expect this to happen...

I give it a 8/10 for the ending..even though I was expecting itwould turn out that way
DeadZeroSourceApr 28, 2014 8:49 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 28, 2014 7:45 AM

Sep 2012
DeadZeroSource said:
best ending ever!!...it's nice for the main guy to get all 3 women, since he got NTR'd from the beginning..
he even got the other guy's ex-wife who stole his wife and the ex-wife's mother...
he already has many pussies to fuck..she's not a waste..good for you MC guy!! :)

I give it a 8/10 for the ending..even though I was expecting itwould turn out that way

he did not get NTR'D, he got seduced, there is a difference, but it dose slightly resembles Netori, Netori is opposite to Netroge=NTR, when NTR is bad & ends bad, Netori is good & ends good, this anime also looks like Vanilla

Akanes mother looked much younger when she had sex with MC, specially when she smiled

its not even NTR build, NTR build is where GF or BF gets stolen from MC & he or she sees he or hers lover FK with the antagonist & then he or she has face of pain & sorrow on him or her, its not even close to NTR, also hes wife ran away with another dude, just that part brakes any NTR apart, i mean if they would add that to NTR it would not be a NTR anymore
Apr 8, 2015 11:35 PM

Feb 2015
Another good outside the box Notorare Where the MC gets stolen from the girl. And who said only the females get stolen?

They should make more hentai like this and the other one with the 40 year old man who got divorced from his wife.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Apr 8, 2015 11:41 PM

Feb 2015
Sugram22 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

he did not get NTR'D, he got seduced, there is a difference, but it dose slightly resembles Netori, Netori is opposite to Netroge=NTR, when NTR is bad & ends bad, Netori is good & ends good, this anime also looks like Vanilla

Akanes mother looked much younger when she had sex with MC, specially when she smiled

its not even NTR build, NTR build is where GF or BF gets stolen from MC & he or she sees he or hers lover FK with the antagonist & then he or she has face of pain & sorrow on him or her, its not even close to NTR, also hes wife ran away with another dude, just that part brakes any NTR apart, i mean if they would add that to NTR it would not be a NTR anymore

What makes it NTR is that 2/3 women was with or married to the MC's boss his wife left him to be with and in the end both his boss and his now ex wife got ntr'd
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jan 25, 2016 3:47 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... a milf harem... this hentai really surprised me...

This hentai is really, really worth. Really gorgeous S2
Though this would have been 2x gorgeous with a better art and animation.

9/10 anyways S2 ;)
TechOtaku-hJan 25, 2016 4:22 PM
Sep 22, 2016 2:42 AM
Oct 2013
It would more amazing if art would be like how poster is.
Nov 17, 2017 2:01 AM

Sep 2012
hentaisoulbrotha said:
Sugram22 said:

What makes it NTR is that 2/3 women was with or married to the MC's boss his wife left him to be with and in the end both his boss and his now ex wife got ntr'd

no1 got NTR'D lol seems u don't know the meaning of NTR

1was married the bad lady was divorced and hes wife's mother was single mother, its not NTR sins the husband of the blue haired ran away with MC's wife and that part was just typical cheating plot when it come to MC and the blue haired chicks spouse

like some1 above said its milf harem

Vi-h said:
Wow... a milf harem... this hentai really surprised me...

This hentai is really, really worth. Really gorgeous S2
Though this would have been 2x gorgeous with a better art and animation.

9/10 anyways S2 ;)

the ending killed me lol
Sugram22Jul 22, 2022 8:04 AM
Mar 17, 2018 6:11 PM

Feb 2008
notsureifsrs said:
shame about the art

Welp, recently game remaster are made one after another, so ... who knows.
Aug 3, 2019 5:58 PM

Aug 2009
turns out to be your average soap hentai albeit with that tiny surprise end

wish they would focus on the mom more

would've been more of a turn-on if it had more of a build-up
May 28, 2020 11:44 AM
Apr 2020
This really needs a remake
Oct 28, 2020 2:38 PM

Jul 2020
This is one of those hentai with satisfying ending definitely one of the best all time classic
Jan 27, 2021 7:10 AM

Aug 2009
Its uncensored now.

Art is shit, but the endings is good.
Pupupupu~
Mar 13, 2021 9:35 AM
Sep 2019
This one was a laughable one, harem foursome, milf, adult, also a pinch of bdsm. There are hilarious scenes adding more greatness to the story.

The mom was my fave, i like the way she clings. The other 2 may also be much arrousing.
Jul 16, 2022 4:44 AM

Sep 2012
they should have written 1story differently, Fujino never got tested they assumed she can't have children and in the end all 3ladyes are pregnant
Sugram22Jul 22, 2022 8:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuma no Haha Sayuri Episode 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Oct 24, 2011

8 by scout_joe »»
Oct 28, 2020 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.