Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 8:06 AM

Oct 2017
And thus their love never came fruition but given the situation they were in, oh well. The world is better off without wars.
May 12, 8:15 AM

Jul 2010
Is that "couldn't hear your confession because of the fireworks" analogue in SpyxFamily? Damn bro...
May 12, 8:16 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to TheMangaManiac
Is that "couldn't hear your confession because of the fireworks" analogue in SpyxFamily? Damn bro...
@TheMangaManiac Yeah that's some heavy fireworks for sure.
May 12, 8:22 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to TheMangaManiac
@TheMangaManiac Most probably an air raid not a firework LoL.
May 12, 8:23 AM

Sep 2020
Great backstory soo far. Can't wait for next chapter.
May 12, 8:26 AM

Jul 2010
Reply to ZXEAN
@TheMangaManiac Most probably an air raid not a firework LoL.
@ZXEAN should I redirect you to r/woooosh, my guy?...

I was referencing the cliche in which a guy or a girl confesses on summer festival and their partner can't hear that because of the fireworks. The worst possible timing.

Notice how I said "analogue"- this is "the fireworks" in a cruel world of SpyFam.
May 12, 8:48 AM

Sep 2007
Ah ...
Damn ...
I just want them to be happy even after all theses years ...
May 12, 8:58 AM
May 2021
Oii the end was hella sweet for them too! Peak chapter!
May 12, 3:29 PM

Sep 2022
What a BEAUTIFUL chapter, continuing the story between Martha and Henry. There were gorgeous character profile pop outs, tea tables being tragically abandoned with not a single sip of tea being had in sight, and the tragic demise of Martha's ballet dream and Henry's cousin being lost to war. I admire this series for being able to harpoon the tragedies of war in a way that articulates itself to be digested and understood by readers of all ages and groups, despite it being a 'mostly' light hearted series. A most beautiful chapter indeed.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
May 12, 9:21 PM

May 2016
Ahhh of course a cliff hanger…
May 12, 9:34 PM

Dec 2009
Funny how the manga is now briefly focusing on these side characters.
I don't mind it too much. I actually like it and am rooting for them, but it still feels random.
May 12, 9:39 PM

Apr 2022
inelegant dancing eh.
May 13, 12:46 AM

May 2020
Well, it was always going to end up tragically. But I'm more sad over the fact that neither of them could convey whatever they wanted to.. even till the end.
May 13, 11:42 AM

Aug 2021
this unexpected backstory continues to impress me
May 13, 9:29 PM

Apr 2015
Ahhh I'm really loving this backstory. These past two chapters have made me more invested in the Henry x Martha ship than I've ever been invested in the Loid x Yor ship. It's not too late for the ship to sail... :')

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
May 14, 1:52 PM

Nov 2013
This would make a fine separate story.

It's all so tragic though. Feel sorry for those two.
May 16, 12:40 AM

Aug 2018
They are telling more about the two of them.
Martha was going to confess, but just that ALARM AHHHHHH!!!!
May 17, 10:26 AM
Jun 2022
This chapter, like the last one, was painful.
Still, it is interesting how they keep on portraying the characters in such a heartbreaking situation in a realistic way.
The teach holding to his ideals as a lifeline is something I can imagine scholars did during wartime.
May 18, 2:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
kxlel02 said:
this unexpected backstory continues to impress me

The background stories always hit very hard. Much more serious in tone. I’m really looking forward to when Yor’s serious background story comes into play
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 30, 2:11 AM

Jul 2021
young elegant sensei 's back-story is still continuing ?
i thought the previous chapter 97 was a finished one-shot , but it looks like this will be a long arc instead .

- ... henderson-sensei ...

- ... shihona-chan ...

page 15 :
i guess the 8 stars , on her uniform , are stellar stars from the school .
daywithoutgamesMay 30, 2:24 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

» Anyone else feel this manga doesn’t get enough care?

TommyTheWeeb139 - Jun 1

13 by Galletita »»
9 hours ago

» Are the chapter releases too slow for this type of manga?

CrimsonPunk01 - Dec 4, 2023

5 by Amatsukaze24 »»
May 13, 6:48 AM

» Question about the manga

Its_Me_Chia - May 7

6 by Its_Me_Chia »»
May 8, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 97 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

26 by daywithoutgames »»
May 5, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Apr 23, 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.