Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 19, 9:00 PM

Mar 2023
A part of the episode I found boring but then it picked up and then we had our MC say he's moving to his parent's old land, excited for that. Watch him just open his own merchants stuff over there and be far out of reach from the guild. Screw that merchant guild boss dude and his 90% thievery.
It's starting to get interesting again, I feel like if we get a 3rd season it's going to be better than Season 2. :)
I'm most interested in the upcoming battle we got a glimpse of in the opening credits.

Edit:(The one that happens at night, not the student looking one)
ShadelurkerApr 25, 5:00 PM
Apr 20, 7:43 AM

Mar 2010
Wish we saw more of the tournament, love seeing others overpower normies xD

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Nov 2019
You know what? I will be impressed by this show if the demons are shown to have their own type of scuminess too.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 22, 8:56 AM

Oct 2017
I've had enough of these guys shit, I need to see some satisfying ass kicking.
Apr 22, 8:05 PM

Mar 2022
I guess Makoto is taking the L here, the demands from the merchant were outrageous and straight up to pressure him into showing more weakness. Though he did make a good point about Makoto's amateur skill and attitude in business.

But, it was never a fair game to begin with with the merchant guild just ganging up and questioning him, backed by probably nobles and their affiliated merchant, with only speculations and no solid proof. So playing their game right into their hands is a poor choice that will lead him into the same predicament either way.

Faced with just corruption and power harassment, I think not playing fair right back to them is now a fair option. Threatening the merchant guild and pay the complained merchant and nobles a visit to let them feel the possible consequences, let's see if they're resolved enough to make an enemy of such a force on behalf of all the merchant and even their country.

Because right now, Makoto is only being mocked and looked down upon and he's just taking it like a good and honest citizen. If the nobles dared to pull this stunt and sending assassins and poisons nonstop, then why being so shy on retaliation through force? Not wanting to be arrogant is one thing, but he has to learn to stand for himself and his people.
LightningC04May 13, 2:20 PM
Apr 26, 11:01 PM
Oct 2019
christ, he just took that shit from the merchant guy like a bitch. super disappointing
Apr 29, 2:40 PM
Mar 2024
This evisode was very intense, with some funny moments
Apr 29, 3:22 PM
Sep 2017
God, MC is such a pathetic puke sometimes...
Apr 29, 5:28 PM

Apr 2010
To be honest this episode just pissed me off. Makoto getting dicked on that hard by a nobody twerp of a merchant guild bozo. Would've rather seen him rip the dude in half then go side with the demons. Makoto being such a little beta bitch is shocking to me at this point.
Apr 29, 6:08 PM
Feb 2018
I want Makoto to call tomoe or mio to the meeting and have them threat that greedy merchant
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13

37 by Shadelurker »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6

49 by Rasco »»
2 hours ago

» Is it just me , or is this season just really boring to watch ?

Shomix - May 14

19 by benbo46 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

74 by sketchydood »»
May 13, 7:12 PM

» This 2nd season does not live up to the first season

Tan_2 - May 11

22 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 13, 5:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.