Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 21, 2023 4:40 PM
Oct 2011

Whats that a reference to? I Cant seem to find anything from Reddit or twitter.
RygabertApr 21, 2023 4:44 PM
Apr 30, 2023 2:40 PM
Nov 2020
Isn't she getting a bit too excited compared to with me?
May 20, 2023 5:48 AM

Mar 2022
Ah so Bocchi’s disappearance was mainly because she was working for the maid cafe at the festival but of course, her being her, she ultimately runs away from the thing because she thought her friends would find her being in a maid dress embarrassing. They found her very quickly though, speaking of the Maid Cafe the scenes involving were very sweet, Kita and Nijika are talented maids and Ryo being a butler was hilarious I got like serious Sebastien from Black Butler vibes there. 

God the performance is almost upon them, everyone’s turned out to see Hitori and the band, her family, the fans she made at the street performance even the eccentric drunk mentor of hers. But then they had to make it into a cliffhanger! AGH! But it makes me even more excited for the finale and also sad cuz I will miss it after that. It’s definitely one of my favourites, I didn’t think I’d fall in love with this show so much but there it is.
Jul 26, 2023 1:45 PM
May 2023
SHE LOOKED AT THE CROWD, IM SO PROUD OF BOCCHI
Aug 14, 2023 1:41 AM
Aug 2023
I love bocchi, she's literally me
Aug 18, 2023 2:22 PM

Sep 2017
They're gonna goof up aren't they...?
خ
Aug 19, 2023 11:33 AM
Nov 2022
Otro capitulo divertido de nuestra querida Bocchi
Desaparecida con su traje de maid pero gracias a que Kita conoce en que habitat vive la encontraron facilito jajajajaja
Bocchi cada vez incrementa su repertorio de expresiones random jajajaja, se desmayo de pie e intimido a dos abusivos esta pelirosada es re God
este si es un buen servicio al cliente que buenas maids aunque con la llegada de estas 3 Bocchi ya no era necesaria :c
Nunca falta una pequeña discusion entre Nijika y Ryo y tampoco faltan las alucinaciones de Bocchi XD

Another funny chapter of our dear Bocchi
Disappeared with her maid outfit but thanks to Kita knowing where she lives, they found her easily hahahahaha
Bocchi increases his repertoire of random expressions every time hahahaha, he fainted on his feet and intimidated two abusive people, this pink-haired girl is re God
This is good customer service, good maids, although with the arrival of these 3 Bocchi it was no longer necessary: c
There is never a lack of a small discussion between Nijika and Ryo and there is no lack of hallucinations of Bocchi XD
Sep 7, 2023 5:16 PM
Mar 2021
Ryo butch lesbian icon!!!
Oct 1, 2023 8:12 AM
Jan 2023
This was another brilliant episode. Finally made it up to the point of the concert at the festival, and nothing so far has gone wrong, other than the maid café lol.

Seeing Bocchi be relatively confident in her ability to play, but still nervous is great to see, shows how far she has come in such a short amount of time. Ikuyo being nervous though, that's a new one, but unsurprising considering the audience.

The next episode is the final one, and I really hope it will be a good one!
Nov 12, 2023 12:25 PM

Aug 2014
I am not sure why, maybe it is me, but the last 3 episodes were not as funny as all previous ones? The story is still great ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 29, 2023 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
Of course they had to stop before the big moment, I hope everything goes well. I love the Gotoh family, they are all so supportive :3
Dec 25, 2023 7:56 AM

Jun 2021
lol, the documentary at the beginning. Also, it's weird to see Nijika and Ryo taking part of another school's festival.

Yeah, some comments on her channel began being mean-spirited, it was bound to happen. Great part with haunted mansions, shooting gallery, wire lottery and chocolate crepes (i miss them, there was a place that made them and didn't attend it often enough)

Weird, i expected Bocchi having created a dummy as a stand-in at the reception but it was actually her.

Kita's aura. Weird she wasn't being a maid herself to begin with. LOL, at Bocchi going full 90's 3D animation. Yeah, they finally remember that rehearsals are necessary, i was thinking they were just hanging out for the full day.

Yeah, the audience is ready, too bad Kikuri is wasted as usual.
Jan 27, 1:22 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, with friends any event can be fun or minimally passable
Poor Goto, Ryo was already about to start selling her for money haha
PS: It's incredible that 6 months have already passed in the anime, time to see the band play
Mar 3, 2:24 PM
Jul 2018
Did they nerf bocchi's...eh...qualities in the anime 0o
Mar 8, 3:25 AM

Aug 2019
drunk girl is best
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 7:19 PM
Mar 2018
I felt this episode wasn't quite as well paced as the others before it, it dragged a little toward the end. Other than that, it was funny as per usual. I really liked the running gag with the two delinquents, as well as the hunt for missing Bocchi!
Apr 6, 1:34 AM

Aug 2018
The festival began.
Bocchi was met and attended at the Maids cafe.
The girls also dressed up as maids, they looked pretty.
The day of the presentation arrived.
Good chapter.

Apr 23, 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
This is it, the moment of truth. I can't wait! Props to those two fans of Bocchi, how did they even know about this lol
May 15, 12:24 AM
Dec 2022
The school cultural festival is here and Bocchi is in panic attack mode over the maid cafe thing. Not counting the band performance the next day too. The band rally together to get Bocchi out of her fears.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 22, 2022

282 by ShadowkillZ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 15, 2022

311 by ShadowkillZ »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 8, 2022

464 by ShadowkillZ »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 24, 2022

748 by BraianP »»
Yesterday, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Bocchi the Rock! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Nov 19, 2022

233 by flimmyjimmy »»
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.