Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 14, 2021 3:36 PM

May 2016
Man it just gets better and better especially the animation art.

Ruijerd is too fucking OP for such a quiet guy.
Mar 14, 2021 3:45 PM

Feb 2019
Thought it wasn't a bad episode. There were some really janky-looking frames though, like in the beginning when Rudeus and Eris are walking down a flight of stairs. It really made me take a step back and took me out of the world.

Good to see Ruijerd start to learn how to improve the Superd name. I never expected his hair to be blue, though. I'm probably just blind but in the manga I thought they colored his hair another color, so I was super thrown off at the blue. Hate that horse dude.
Mar 14, 2021 3:49 PM

Jan 2016
This suddenly became Konosuba. Also I find it hard to believe Eris would think Rudy is amazing after he tried to sexually harass her in her sleep a few eps ago...

EDIT: I wonder what's gonna happen next anyway. This seems like a totally new anime from the last nine eps.
Sulfur2Mar 14, 2021 4:07 PM
Mar 14, 2021 4:04 PM
Dec 2014
For anyone looking for the opening song for this episode:

https://youtu.be/NEh3-Qmq1LE

“There are only three ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The second is as though everything is a miracle. The third is as though everything is a choice by Steins;Gate.”
Mar 14, 2021 4:09 PM

Jul 2017
Solid episode but the animation definitely took a big dip with a lot of janky keyframes used at times that felt too stiff, and the pacing overall felt a bit too fast or more than that, the world building and exposition was removed so much that it felt a bit empty for me this particular episode, definitely felt that more than the previous ones for sure. Still though, it was nice seeing the formation of Dead End and have Rudeus and Eris finally utilize their talents in a real journey as they also try to find their way back home.
Mar 14, 2021 4:11 PM

Aug 2018
And here i thought Eris was the one that needed a chill pill the most.
Ruijerd is nuts...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 14, 2021 4:12 PM

Oct 2020
Damn the New Op is awesome you can really feel that other worldy vibe

And i like it how Eris got mad when that guy with the horns broke the cloak that Rudy gave her it really shows how much she cherishes the gift that Rudy gave to her.
Mar 14, 2021 4:37 PM

May 2016
Another episode with Rudeus not being a perv. Noice. We finally got some semblance of an opening.
Mar 14, 2021 4:53 PM

Jun 2016
I don't get how people is fine with Eris acting that way, I felt sorry for the poor demon boy...
Mar 14, 2021 5:33 PM

Aug 2008
At least this time Rudeus only perved on the three breasted woman at the Adventurers Guild. Stick to adults and its a bit tolerable.

I've always disliked the "Thou Shalt Never Kill" types, real irritating and such idiocy will always come back to bite you unless the plot armor is thick enough. I can see needing to calm down his casual killing but there are degrees to it.

Eris being typical whiny violent self. Who now i guess is going to be a "Rudeus can never do wrong" character. Isekai protagonists don't need to have their butts constantly kissed...
Mar 14, 2021 5:44 PM

Mar 2019
Rudy certainly has his hands full with those two.. No doubt Grey horse guy will find out about their higher ranked job next episode.
Mar 14, 2021 5:58 PM

Aug 2015
It´s hilarious seeing Rudeus being the moralfag of the group when he himself is a pedophile and a molester withouth any trace of shame. Doesnt seem like that´s gonna change.

Ruijerd was correct, it doesn´t really make sense to be helping people that are using another innocent people for their own benefit, but I guess things turned out in the best possible way for them.

Btw Eris is extremely annoying, she feels like the Zenitsu of the series. Every time she talks is time to lower down the volume by 4 at least.
Mar 14, 2021 6:00 PM

Apr 2013
I don't know if this has been posted but this is an interesting illustration by the animator who worked in episode 10

Source: https://twitter.com/YochikoSAITO/status/1371166461796839426
Mar 14, 2021 6:10 PM
Dec 2018
Angry_onion said:
I don't know if this has been posted but this is an interesting illustration by the animator who worked in episode 10

Source: https://twitter.com/YochikoSAITO/status/1371166461796839426

Parody of the Ginyu squad?
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Mar 14, 2021 6:17 PM

Feb 2010
Winden said:
the anime is used to market the LN, so if you want to know more of the worldbuilding, it is better to read the LN.

which i really wish japan would stop doing that because a lot of animes that get turned into "just an advert." often end up with LN's that don't even have an English translation.

not that this is one of them, but i can think of a few I've seen that i will never know how it ended because woops japan only LN with no translation and we DCMA'd the fan translation.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 14, 2021 6:37 PM

May 2019
It's weird, not much happened but still the episode seemed too short.

The last episode is coming but REMEMBER this is a split cour season, the rest of this 1st season will be released in the summer.

Mar 14, 2021 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
not a lot of stuff happened this week but i wasn't annoyed by any dumb shit so i could just sit back and enjoy it which is hard to say for 90% of the other episodes

Eris was growing on me from the typical violent redhead but it seems like that is still in full force if it isn't Rudeus felt bad for that demon kid.

still Ruijerd takes the cake for maybe relax a bit there buddy geez

also pretty damn funny seeing some sense of morals from Rudeus after everything hes done
Mar 14, 2021 7:44 PM

Jan 2020
I though it was a pretty fine episode but I was a fan of the new opening and ending. I'm curious on how they are gonna conclude the season in just one episode but I'll be looking forward to it.

The convo between Gntoki and Otose was interesting like last episode

Mar 14, 2021 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
Pakumen- said:
It´s hilarious seeing Rudeus being the moralfag of the group when he himself is a pedophile and a molester withouth any trace of shame. Doesnt seem like that´s gonna change.

Ruijerd was correct, it doesn´t really make sense to be helping people that are using another innocent people for their own benefit, but I guess things turned out in the best possible way for them.

Btw Eris is extremely annoying, she feels like the Zenitsu of the series. Every time she talks is time to lower down the volume by 4 at least.

Rudeus is a pervert and sexually harasses his romantic interests a lot early on, but him being somewhat of a pacifist and not liking to hurt others is a very consistent character trait he has even in his past life. One might even consider it a serious flaw of his character considering the world he's in, as it's not a trait many other share. (you saw how unfazed Eris was at seeing people die already, twice now).

He also isn't really helping those demons so much as he's using them to make more money faster. He wants to use their rank to do better quests for better money. If he didn't do that, they'd be "in the red" for a long time for their finances, and they'd either need to think of a different way to make money or they'd lose significant progress on their journey as a result, or so his thought process concludes.
Mar 14, 2021 8:08 PM

Aug 2015
Loki0830 said:

Rudeus is a pervert and sexually harasses his romantic interests a lot early on, but him being somewhat of a pacifist and not liking to hurt others is a very consistent character trait he has even in his past life. One might even consider it a serious flaw of his character considering the world he's in, as it's not a trait many other share. (you saw how unfazed Eris was at seeing people die already, twice now).

You´re not getting what I am trying to get at. His morality is the one of a hypocrite, because he is way worse than someone that kills "bad" people, yet he says that it is scary seeing death in front of him. Of course his past life has to do with that, because he couldn´t get shit done and he just closed to himself. Let´s be real, his hikkikomori past is greatly exaggerated to the reader can say "aw, poor guy, even though he is a pedophile" and it does not seem like he gets any new redeeming quality later on. This is not Welcome to the NHK levels of good hikkikomori writing, and he is nowhere near close guys like Edward Elric in terms of morality on why killing is bad. I guess the killing missions would only be for animals, or else he will become Naruto again and go pacifist, even when there was no reason for.

He also isn't really helping those demons so much as he's using them to make more money faster. He wants to use their rank to do better quests for better money. If he didn't do that, they'd be "in the red" for a long time for their finances, and they'd either need to think of a different way to make money or they'd lose significant progress on their journey as a result, or so his thought process concludes.

Yes, he is using them technically. but things would have gone wrong easily if they werent as weak as they seem right now. It also doesnt help that in this series 90% of the dudes are either bad or just sick perverts for no reason, so you know most of them are going to end being antagonists.
Mar 14, 2021 8:17 PM

Feb 2021
Pakumen- said:
Loki0830 said:

You´re not getting what I am trying to get at. His morality is the one of a hypocrite, because he is way worse than someone that kills "bad" people, yet he says that it is scary seeing death in front of him. Of course his past life has to do with that, because he couldn´t get shit done and he just closed to himself. Let´s be real, his hikkikomori past is greatly exaggerated to the reader can say "aw, poor guy, even though he is a pedophile" and it does not seem like he gets any new redeeming quality later on. This is not Welcome to the NHK levels of good hikkikomori writing, and he is nowhere near close guys like Edward Elric in terms of morality on why killing is bad. I guess the killing missions would only be for animals, or else he will become Naruto again and go pacifist, even when there was no reason for.

Yes, he is using them technically. but things would have gone wrong easily if they werent as weak as they seem right now. It also doesnt help that in this series 90% of the dudes are either bad or just sick perverts for no reason, so you know most of them are going to end being antagonists.

Page 222- 223 of Volume 3 of the LN might interest you.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2021 8:35 PM
Dec 2020
It just felt "meh" to me.
Mar 14, 2021 8:43 PM

Jun 2013
Pakumen- said:
Loki0830 said:

You're right, I'm not really sure what your argument is here. Is being a hypocrite really such a deplorable thing? I'd argue everyone has a hypocritical viewpoint somewhere, cognitive dissonance is a fairly common occurrence. I also don't think being a pedophile and being averse to murder are mutually exclusive, so maybe our disagreement stems from that.

I personally find murder to be a much worse crime than sexual harassment, so I don't really agree that he's "worse" morally speaking than someone else who would kill another without a second of hesitation or thought over it. And as Eris pointed out this episode, there's a problem with Ruijerd's black-and-white thinking as he also has done "bad" things before in his life, labeling him as an evil being by his own logic (an example of cognitive dissonance in action already).

The morals of this world and the morals of Earth are inherently different, even if you account just the difference in era. Killing people, especially in self-defense, is not something that is frowned on at all in this world seemingly, so Rudeus prioritizing his Earth-driven moral system is something that can create problems later on. It's also one of the things that makes him stand out to other people when you aside his magic prowess.

Him being good, evil, hypocritical, or whatever isn't actually that significant. He's a character, flaws and all. I think it's fine to actively not like traits or actions of a character, because at the end of the day they're just a character in a fictional story.
Mar 14, 2021 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Rudeus gotta carry the whole situation now, he's the only one who can do that.
And Eris is in full Rudeus mode ahahaha, to think we would come this far to see this xD

He will be doing B type jobs as an F category team xD What a king!
Can't believe the next episode is the last one and we will have to wait till Summer :/
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 14, 2021 8:55 PM

Aug 2015
Loki0830 said:
You're right, I'm not really sure what your argument is here. Is being a hypocrite really such a deplorable thing? I'd argue everyone has a hypocritical viewpoint somewhere, cognitive dissonance is a fairly common occurrence. I also don't think being a pedophile and being averse to murder are mutually exclusive, so maybe our disagreement stems from that.

I personally find murder to be a much worse crime than sexual harassment, so I don't really agree that he's "worse" morally speaking than someone else who would kill another without a second of hesitation or thought over it. And as Eris pointed out this episode, there's a problem with Ruijerd's black-and-white thinking as he also has done "bad" things before in his life, labeling him as an evil being by his own logic (an example of cognitive dissonance in action already).

The morals of this world and the morals of Earth are inherently different, even if you account just the difference in era. Killing people, especially in self-defense, is not something that is frowned on at all in this world seemingly, so Rudeus prioritizing his Earth-driven moral system is something that can create problems later on. It's also one of the things that makes him stand out to other people when you aside his magic prowess.

Him being good, evil, hypocritical, or whatever isn't actually that significant. He's a character, flaws and all. I think it's fine to actively not like traits or actions of a character, because at the end of the day they're just a character in a fictional story.

He is a pedophile, I don´t know if you are ignoring that, or if it´s not that big of a deal for you. The hipocrisy of Rudeus comes as a flaw because he does something as bad or even worse than killing someone, and yet he feels scared of a warrior known for being a killer. He should also be thinking about the girls he constantly harass and has even thought of having sex (all minors, mind you) think of him but since the series is a power fantasy for pedophiles of course he is not gonna learn anything. I mean, outside our Superd friend, is there a single men in this show who is not a harasser? Because so far his dad is a cheater, his uncle and family are furries and have sex anywhere, and the other guys who kidnapped him and Eris also thought about that.

Ruijerd being bad and killing bad people is a contradiction, not hipocrisy, because he does not think he is a good person. He is a sinner and the easiest way for him to solve a problem is with anger, which eventually will change I guess, but what Eris said is not entirely correct, since she apparently forgot who have been helping them until now, and the fact that he killed that guy because he hurt Rudeus.

Even if "The morality of this world and theirs is not the same" he should known by know, after living for 10 years there with the consciousness of an adult how things work. Hell, he have magic that can easily kill a small town, he was being trained by two swordmasters who have definitively kill people, yet he never mentioned or gave a hint about this "Yo killing is bad, how could you do this" mentality. Him coming as a pacifist in this specific moment was something out of nowhere, specially when he is not an innocent person or someone with the mentality of a child. In short, you can´t tell me our MC is someone with the mentality of a 40+ years old adult and yet he has to say the typical shonen phrase of "You can´t hurt people".

Mar 14, 2021 8:57 PM
Aug 2017
Awesome ep! Eris as savage as ever. Last ep next episode??? Damn that was short! i need more
Mar 14, 2021 9:00 PM

Feb 2021
Pakumen- said:
Loki0830 said:

He is a pedophile, I don´t know if you are ignoring that, or if it´s not that big of a deal for you. The hipocrisy of Rudeus comes as a flaw because he does something as bad or even worse than killing someone, and yet he feels scared of a warrior known for being a killer. He should also be thinking about the girls he constantly harass and has even thought of having sex (all minors, mind you) think of him but since the series is a power fantasy for pedophiles of course he is not gonna learn anything. I mean, outside our Superd friend, is there a single men in this show who is not a harasser? Because so far his dad is a cheater, his uncle and family are furries and have sex anywhere, and the other guys who kidnapped him and Eris also thought about that.

Ruijerd being bad and killing bad people is a contradiction, not hipocrisy, because he does not think he is a good person. He is a sinner and the easiest way for him to solve a problem is with anger, which eventually will change I guess, but what Eris said is not entirely correct, since she apparently forgot who have been helping them until now, and the fact that he killed that guy because he hurt Rudeus.

Even if "The morality of this world and theirs is not the same" he should known by know, after living for 10 years there with the consciousness of an adult how things work. Hell, he have magic that can easily kill a small town, he was being trained by two swordmasters who have definitively kill people, yet he never mentioned or gave a hint about this "Yo killing is bad, how could you do this" mentality. Him coming as a pacifist in this specific moment was something out of nowhere, specially when he is not an innocent person or someone with the mentality of a child. In short, you can´t tell me our MC is someone with the mentality of a 40+ years old adult and yet he has to say the typical shonen phrase of "You can´t hurt people".

I wanted to point out that in the novel, he talks about how he is a hypocrite during that specific scene. Additionally, one of the reasons why he stopped Ruijerd from killing those two was because it would make the Superd look even worse. They were rumored to be horrific killing machines and him killing them there and then would only validate the rumors.

Prior to the incident, Rudy has never killed anyone in the series before. Aside from the monsters in the demon continent, Rudy at his current level can level an entire small village. He usually choose to solve conflicts diplomatically. If he goes around killing everyone, then he would lose out on a lot of support. It is a similar situation in Arifureta, where Hajime is incredibly powerful, but he doesn't go around leveling entire cities because he needs a safe place to eat, drink, and sleep.

WindenMar 14, 2021 9:08 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2021 9:24 PM

Jun 2013
Pakumen- said:

I'm pretty sure I addressed that point twice already in my comment. I don't consider pedophilia to be worse than murder, and even if I did that trait wouldn't bother me because it's just the trait of a character in a fictional story. I think it's fine for a character to have traits you don't personally agree with or even find enjoyable. It's just a character in a story at the end of the day.

Again, what are you arguing? Is having hypocritical beliefs really such a travesty for a character to have?

As for your question on if there are men who are not harassers,

Pakumen- said:

You're reaching here, and I don't understand the goal you're aiming for either. Do you disagree with Rudeus trying to dissuade Ruijerd from killing others? If so, I don't understand your preaching of moral justice here, as one action is clearly worse than the other.
Mar 14, 2021 9:35 PM

Aug 2015
@Loki0830 You really think pedophilia is not that bad. Goddamn this forum is wicked, lol. I´ll give you a simple one: read any testimony of someone being harassed when they where minors and see how much trauma a person can get from that, let alone being raped. Most of them would have rather be killed than that, so I´ll stop replying after seeing how twisted your morals seem.

And yes, being someone twisted and claimed or critique another people for being bad (not even worse than you, since the Superd were manipulated) is such a shonen anime thing. It´s a big fault, and it makes Rudeus even a worse MC than he already is. Even characters like Ed and Gintoki, who have actual good reasons to not hurt others or cause harm can come as cheeky from time to time in their own series, now this old head in a kid´s body. Come on.

Of course I disagree with Rudeus. Not for trying to change Ruijerd, but rather come as the moralfag in the situation. He is an adult, he should understand why the guy did it and Ruijerd knew it was wrong, but some of his reasoning was correct. Eris is a little bit more forgiveable because she is literally a spoiled kid, but between two adults Rudeus should be more intelligent in some situations. That´s exactly why some people said that the old nerd Rudeus and the magic prodigy Rudy don´t even feel like the same character sometimes, because he is basically pretending to be a kid with the knowledge of his dating sims and stuff. He´s a pretender.
Mar 14, 2021 9:38 PM

Apr 2018
Damn Eris with the power to knock back 3 people at the same time.

I can see why it bothered Rudeus when the Ruijerd killed a person because he was evil.
Mar 14, 2021 9:42 PM
Dec 2017
Pakumen- said:
@Loki0830 You really think pedophilia is not that bad. Goddamn this forum is wicked, lol. I´ll give you a simple one: read any testimony of someone being harassed when they where minors and see how much trauma a person can get from that, let alone being raped. Most of them would have rather be killed than that, so I´ll stop replying after seeing how twisted your morals seem.

And yes, being someone twisted and claimed or critique another people for being bad (not even worse than you, since the Superd were manipulated) is such a shonen anime thing. It´s a big fault, and it makes Rudeus even a worse MC than he already is. Even characters like Ed and Gintoki, who have actual good reasons to not hurt others or cause harm can come as cheeky from time to time in their own series, now this old head in a kid´s body. Come on.

Of course I disagree with Rudeus. Not for trying to change Ruijerd, but rather come as the moralfag in the situation. He is an adult, he should understand why the guy did it and Ruijerd knew it was wrong, but some of his reasoning was correct. Eris is a little bit more forgiveable because she is literally a spoiled kid, but between two adults Rudeus should be more intelligent in some situations. That´s exactly why some people said that the old nerd Rudeus and the magic prodigy Rudy don´t even feel like the same character sometimes, because he is basically pretending to be a kid with the knowledge of his dating sims and stuff. He´s a pretender.

Damn you're really pressed about some fictional character that is some pixels on a screen, or lines on a manga even. Words on a book if you feel so inclined.
Mar 14, 2021 9:42 PM

Sep 2018
I liked Eris this episode and also Ruijerd is scary!
Mar 14, 2021 9:48 PM

Aug 2015
coolshit69 said:

Damn you're really pressed about some fictional character that is some pixels on a screen, or lines on a manga even. Words on a book if you feel so inclined.

If the series wasn´t targetted as the pedophile´s dream I wouldnt care as much, but since it is (and most of the people think that´s fine) it´s fun to see fans offended. Same stuff as Kobayashi.

Welp I ask you in public to shut the fuck up and get out of my conversations @Winden . I literally don´t care about what you have to say, so stop caring about my opinion.

Mar 14, 2021 9:49 PM

Feb 2021
Pakumen- said:
coolshit69 said:

If the series wasn´t targetted as the pedophile´s dream I wouldnt care as much, but since it is (and most of the people think that´s fine) it´s fun to see fans offended. Same stuff as Kobayashi.

Welp I ask you in public to shut the fuck up and get out of my conversations @Winden . I literally don´t care about what you have to say, so stop caring about my opinion.

Nope, I refuse. I will point out your flaws. You don't have to retort or reply, but I want to make them publicly available since flawed logic is easily apparent.

Mar 14, 2021 9:52 PM

Jun 2013
Pakumen- said:

Take your finger off the trigger there chief. I never said pedophilia wasn't bad, I said I don't think it's worse than murder. I've also said that I don't think a character having deplorable traits is a deal breaker because in the end the character resides in fiction.

I find murder deplorable, for instance, but I still find enjoyment from characters who are terrible murderers. The fact your mind doesn't seem to hold that flexibility is alarming to me.

Pakumen- said:

I'm not sure I follow the logic of "if you've done something bad, you can't condemn others for doing bad things", especially if the bad things in questions are different in nature. Even if you were to label that as hypocritical, again, is that such a bad element to have in a character? It's realistic if anything else.

Pakumen- said:

Your logic here is baffling. As @Winden pointed out to you, Rudeus is trying to remove the negative stigma on the Superd race, and he knows killing others, especially for trivial reasons, would only hurt their reputation. Additionally, he doesn't want to be scared of him throughout the journey, worried that he might be killed for saying or doing something Ruijerd doesn't like.

What is deplorable with that thought process?

Your reasoning seems to be what I critiqued above. Because Rudeus has deplorable faults to his character, he is not allowed to criticize others for also having deplorable faults. What an ass-backwards mindset, Honestly.
Mar 14, 2021 10:04 PM

Mar 2019
Agony......

The waiting for next episode...

And then for the 2nd season...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 14, 2021 10:05 PM

Mar 2018
Pakumen- said:

While the whole premise of Kobayashi focuses on that, mushoku tensei is far more than a simple wish fulfillment pedophile's dream. Each and every character has flaws and strengths that evolve and change over time. I get that you're bothered by some of the themes which are perfectly understandable and a normal human response, but you're really missing the whole point of this series. I'm not saying that the mc having pedophilic tendencies makes the story any better or worse, but that the story seeks to explore the complexities of each character throughout the course of Rudeus's lifetime and what makes them "human" despite having glaring flaws. You should really give it a chance rather than dismissing it as another wish fulfillment show for degenerates. (though I genuinely doubt you don't enjoy it considering you're this far in already)
xSightMar 14, 2021 10:13 PM
Mar 14, 2021 10:11 PM

Jun 2013
Pakumen- said:

Can you just shut the fuck up? literally no one is talking to you. When I care about your opinion I will reply to your arguments.

And yes, considering murder not as bad as pedophilia is just stupid. I mean, war literally glorifies murderers.

Actually, we can end our interactions here. Being excessively hostile to someone who was in no way hostile to you, on an open forum no less, speaks more to your character than anything else you've said thus far. It's honestly disgusting behavior.

I hope you don't talk to people like that face-to-face.
Mar 14, 2021 10:24 PM
Mar 2017
I can't stand Eris anymore. She is so annoying.
Mar 14, 2021 10:29 PM
Feb 2020
Loki0830 said:
Pakumen- said:

Can you just shut the fuck up? literally no one is talking to you. When I care about your opinion I will reply to your arguments.

And yes, considering murder not as bad as pedophilia is just stupid. I mean, war literally glorifies murderers.

Actually, we can end our interactions here. Being excessively hostile to someone who was in no way hostile to you, on an open forum no less, speaks more to your character than anything else you've said thus far. It's honestly disgusting behavior.

I hope you don't talk to people like that face-to-face.

if someone in mushoku forum said "pedo this pedo that" the only thing u can do is either laugh at them and enjoy it or just completely ignore it,trust me,thats just how the way it is.theres no "discussion" coming from that.

and for the last,face to face?? lmao u think someone who just shouting pedo this pedo that will survived talk face to face? lol but whatever.
Mar 14, 2021 10:32 PM

Jul 2020
I love the fact that Eris is same old violent girl lol. She didn't actually have a sort of immediate character change/development. Definitely felt the tension in the last bit of the episode.

I accept random friend requests!
Mar 14, 2021 10:48 PM
Jul 2020
RiceKnight59 said:
So I'm not going to ask for spoilers, but since next week's episode is the end of season 1 will it end the season cleanly or on some sort of cliffhanger or a random ending? I'm curious since season 2 is supposed to air in July.

YuyoGzm said:
Agony......

Next episode is NOT the end of the season 1. This is a split cour, so the 2nd half of Season 1 will air in summer like with a bunch of other anime (COVID).
Mar 14, 2021 10:55 PM

Mar 2019
lightgamer said:
RiceKnight59 said:
So I'm not going to ask for spoilers, but since next week's episode is the end of season 1 will it end the season cleanly or on some sort of cliffhanger or a random ending? I'm curious since season 2 is supposed to air in July.

YuyoGzm said:
Agony......

Next episode is NOT the end of the season 1. This is a split cour, so the 2nd half of Season 1 will air in summer like with a bunch of other anime (COVID).

I know, but in MAL appears as a "2nd Season"...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 14, 2021 10:55 PM

Jan 2021
Oh man, I'm in love with this anime! (Ignoring Rudeus's sexual advances).

Each and every episode just makes me wanna waddle around Rudeus even more lol. Amazing kid/man. Pure bliss in watching him at work.

Giving Hito-kami a different approach and attitude are not bad. Very funny indeed.

Ruijerd and Eris are as violent as ever. Eris's violent assault over the broken buckle really showed how much she treasured Rudeus's gift though. Another falls for our amazing Rudeus eh?

Ruijerd is ruthless! He killed that demon. But what a clean a quick strike. This says a lot about Superdia. We can see that Ruijerd has his own ideals of right and wrong. I think after being ostracized for so long, their ideals don't match the current standards of morals and ethics. Their one minded thinking of killing evil and not having a trial and everything to judge with circumstantial evidence tells us that they maybe a primitive race still following "survival of the fittest".

Still, as a former leader, Ruijerd has hardcore convictions which I find respectful. Looking forward to how Rudeus's plans for him unwind!
Mar 15, 2021 12:05 AM
Apr 2020
Nice episode with great development as expected.
Just one more to go
"Who am I ? Where do I come from ? Where am I going ? That's all I want to think about"
-Saikawa Sohei
Mar 15, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 2009
Pretty underhanded way to improve the Superd reputation. It's obvious that Ruijerd doesn't like it, wonder how this will play out.
Mar 15, 2021 1:09 AM

Dec 2013
It's a very small step to restoring the Superd's reputation but it isn't a terrible way to start.

Ruijerd definitely does need to fix his "killing is the answer" mentality.
Mar 15, 2021 2:43 AM

Feb 2012
Weakest episode by far.

All previous episodes have been stellar with great direction. Somehow this episode felt lacking or not up to bar with previous ones.

A few scenes were painfully jarring because of the low frame rate or animation.

Some scenes were just slideshows, which is fine, but they could've given them more life with some animation.

I love this adaption, but I couldn't help but notice the drop in quality, given how excellent it has been so far.
Mar 15, 2021 3:27 AM
Aug 2015
Mallony said:
Weakest episode by far.

All previous episodes have been stellar with great direction. Somehow this episode felt lacking or not up to bar with previous ones.

A few scenes were painfully jarring because of the low frame rate or animation.

Some scenes were just slideshows, which is fine, but they could've given them more life with some animation.

I love this adaption, but I couldn't help but notice the drop in quality, given how excellent it has been so far.

I saw one of the animators speak about this in the trash taste podcast. He explained how some eps have low quality animation, because the studio wants the animators to focus more on the big eps. So, I am expecting that the next ep would be a big jump in quality since they outsourced some of the scenes in ep 10 to an external studio.
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Mar 15, 2021 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
Woah, this episode is the best on I've seen in this season so far! Sadly, the next episode (which is coming next week) will be the last one for this season. How long will our waiting last until the second season? I hope it won't last a year. I hope I will still be alive after Mushoku Tensei anime adaptation adapts all of the story. And yes, I will read the novel or manga.

That town is huge and beautiful! The huge cliff probably takes half the height of Burj Khalifa! Or probably 20% less height of Burj Khalifa. What's even more interesting to know is how those crystals got up there, it lits up the town with those crystals, making the town look splendid at night!

At the Adventurer's guild, they had a, how do I say this... awkward(?) entrance. They didn't know that he was actually one of the Superd race, and if he didn't hide his identity, those arrogant people would be pissing their pants! Especially that horse demon, haha! By the way, about the demon that has the head of a horse, they're in Philippine mythology. Filipinos call them, "Tikblang". Really interesting isn't it?

At the place where they checked in for place to sleep in, I feel sad for the girl who got kicked by Eris. Look at how she was punched, she flew 5 meters across the room and got beaten up by her! Luckily, Rudeus is able to use healing magic. Their adventure party name, "Dead End" sounds fine.
Also, is no one talking about those infrastructures at the middle of the town? They look rather... futuristic-ish.

The Human god (or Hitogami) is really sus! Why does he talk that way? Hmmm... sounds sus.
And there we see that Rudeus hates to be in that mental body, I mean who does? Even I would like to end the visit of the Human God very quickly if I were to have that mental body.

The Superd race guy, he killed that demon very quickly, that was really terrifying. They had a long conversation but that settled it. It actually scared me, imagine if you experienced that in real life, witnessing someone's head decapitated.

And well, it looks like we all have to wait again for a week! I got late to the party, I posted this message 18 hours late, man. The next episode will be the last one for this season. I am hoping that there will be a next! Hopefully no crews in the anime studio and no voice actors will have bad stuff happen to them!
Thank you to the person reading this, I hope you have a good day. Stay safe everyone!

If image is unavailable click this link: https://imgur.com/a/pJMHFkA
removed-userMar 15, 2021 10:01 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

440 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.