Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Dec 21, 2021 1:10 AM

Dec 2008
Eris mum accepting Ruderus all of a sudden was top hilarious.

Eris allowed him to be a little "ecchi", he doesn't know the word, perv idiot lol.
It was not that terrible to watch since Eris is strong enough to defend herself.
Otherwise that would have been a disguisting scene.

So far this has been a great story, neverless. The episodes are nice directed and structured, they put a lot of quality content in each episode. Bonus points for Ruderus VA, Sugita, Tomokazu is so cool.

Just the guilty fanservice is a big downside though, I can only feel sorry for Roxy getting molestered by her student all day, it's not funny, it never was.
I like fanservice anime, I really do, but most of those show more respect for their female characters than this work. I don't care about them looking young, but its the context how the fanservice happens.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2022 9:47 AM

May 2008
WHAT

THE

F _ _ _!

How can I rate this higher than a 10?
Jan 8, 2022 6:13 AM

Mar 2021
I thought the mother disliked Rudy because of Paul glad he didn’t do something else stupid. I don’t mind the fan service but if they could grow up a few years first that would be nice! Hard to explain that last scene to my missus when she walked in. Shit really kicking off at the end of this episode. I hope they don’t make it a coincidence that Rudy was there a couple of days after his birthday practicing with his new staff and this is happening.
Feb 9, 2022 6:37 PM

Feb 2021
still not getting the hype. all i see is the same wish fulfillment for the mc by surrounding him with objectified girls
Feb 9, 2022 6:38 PM

Feb 2021
they could at least show some development but it's like they're preventing it by continuing these gags
Feb 23, 2022 9:15 AM

Jul 2021
Holy fucking shit, I got goosebumps at that ending.

What an incredible episode. 6/5.

It was cute how Eris and others organised a party for Rudues and that gift by Eris was amazing man. She even promised him that in 5 years she will let him do it lmao but he's got Sylphie waiting for him haha, I'm sure he never imagined such a situation will ever arise in his life.

I can now understad why that woman didn't like Rudeus at first, can't blame her.

Philip is quite a fucked up father.

Those other 2 kids have grown to be quit cute, I like how Sylphie has become a common visiter at Greyrat house. Lilia even sent a special gift for Rudeus lol, we all know what that is xD, I'm surprised she kept it safe after all these years, just hoping she didn't wash it as the main essence would just go away, no use of having clean pantsu of your waifu.

Those scenes with the dragona and mysterious OP looking dude and then that chibi girl with purple clothes were well not understandable, guess we will know in future episodes.

The set-up is over I guess, shit's gonna go down now, those last 2 minutes were just amazing, those fight scenes with Ghislaine and that masked dude were just amazing. That last scene man, it's undescribable how good that was, I watched that scene 3 times and got goosebumps all three times. 6/5 episode, really. If this is kept up in future episodes as well then no one can stop me from rating this 10/10. I already feel like this is a 9/10 anime. Can't wait to watch next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 4, 2022 6:47 PM

Sep 2015
Well jeez... this was disturbing to watch

But I hope Ghislaine is still okay... She is the reason I had watched this far.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 18, 2022 8:58 PM

Jun 2020
Finally for Rudeus' 10th birthday and oh what the fuck is that Ghislain's ass is rock hard ayo, Even the grandfather and Hilda got taken away I really thought she didn't like him

Eris is warming up to Rudy I feel it and isn't it a little early but Rudy doesn't even mind and there she goes another punch to the face

Sylhpie's all grown up now that's a relief I assume she's much stronger now, And the others are grown up as well, Now what do we have here some new faces and Roxy's a bit anxious about this event.
Sep 13, 2022 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
aight during most of this ep i was just waiting for the time skip but looks like some interesting stuff might be happening towards the end
Oct 12, 2022 1:23 AM

Aug 2017
The scene with Rudy and Eris in bed caught me off guard. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.
It was just too ridiculous. I did not think Rudy would have the balls to do that on his birthday. But boy was I wrong. He let his lust get to him. What a sly dawg he is. Eris made the right call to stop and told him to wait 5 more years. Now that is a pure maiden right there. It would've been an FBI open up moment if it were to continue. But man that was insane.

Nov 5, 2022 4:22 PM

Mar 2010
Finally something is happening beyond the ordinary.. Lets see what the young lad can do.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 28, 2022 5:22 PM
Oct 2020
a grown ass nigga in a body of a 10yo kid molesting 10yo girls? fuck no, hells wrong with those people
Dec 24, 2022 11:43 AM
Sep 2022
Agora parece que o anime mostrou para o que veio...
Jan 14, 2023 5:47 AM
Dec 2022
perfect .....................................
Jan 14, 2023 8:02 AM

Apr 2013
Finally a great episode again. Except for that bedtime of Rudeus and Eris, that was weird. But apart from that a nice SoL start and the plot finally thickes in the end. Noice.
Jan 17, 2023 3:01 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I guess play time has ended.
Feb 23, 2023 5:21 AM
Oct 2018
MAGNIFIQUE !!!!!
Mar 10, 2023 5:45 PM

Jul 2009
Hilda's change of heart feels a bit too abrupt honestly. Not sure how I feel since there was little build-up.

Nice to see a current glimpse of Rudeus' household. I miss Sylphie tbh.

Interested to see where all the crazy stuff at the end will lead to.
Apr 1, 2023 8:34 PM
Jun 2021
Shit's about to go real
Apr 4, 2023 6:44 PM

Mar 2014
Kinda crazy Rudeus's crocodile tears were enough to make the lord willing to fight a war/coup for him, and finally won over Eris's mom. That was a quick 180 from her to go from years of icy stares to suddenly wanting to adopt him. But at least it makes sense after they reveal her 2 boys were taken because of this power struggle.

Was nice to see how his family was doing. The girls have grown up so cute! Wonder what kind of magical disaster happened when Sylphie found out Rudeus was gone, enough to make the bullies leave her alone lol.

I can't believe that orb was just floating up there for like 2.5 years and then just suddenly 0 to 100. Really curious if Rudeus has anything to do with it or if it's completely coincidental...
May 1, 2023 7:12 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Holy crap. What an episode. Everything about that was good!!! And heating up tons at the end.

Loved the bday party. Loved the funny ecchi scenes. Love the cute family with Slyph back at home! And love the staff + these hype scenes at the end. Great anime so far 9/10.
Jun 22, 2023 2:30 PM

Nov 2009
MC acting like my teammates in pub games, overthinking a lot only to end up not casting any f*kin spell when the enemy ults.
Jun 28, 2023 4:55 AM

Jan 2018
I thought Eris' mother hated Rudeus for some reason. Seems like she just had some sort of a complex. Can't blame her for losing her sons.

It’s been 2 years already and Rudeus is 10. His party wasn’t bad. But it’s a shame his parents couldn’t come.

I'm a bit disappointed that Rudeus completely forgot about Sylphie till now. I guess he was too distracted groping his cousin Eris.

Sylphie's voice changed. She sounds more confident now! Also, Norn and Aisha grew up. How cute!

I wonder what the deal with the sky beam is.
Jul 2, 2023 4:27 PM

Dec 2022
Eris's mother suddenly 180 flipping actually loving Rudy was surprisingly hilarious and it just has to be Rudy's bday where the first turning point takes place.

Jul 23, 2023 11:12 AM

May 2015
DAYUM THAT WAS HUGE BLAST!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 5, 2023 6:31 PM
Aug 2021
FUCK YEAHHH SHITS GETTING STARTED.
Firstly, rudy's antics are being tracked by just about everyone in the world. so shits gonna hit the fan real soon.
THAT fucking pendant she was gonna send Rudy from her dads "artifact" idk, maybe i have a dirty mind but i wonder wtf that artifact was.

anyway, 100/10 episode i cant fuckign wait to see what happens
Aug 20, 2023 3:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
awwww..... WHOAA NOW..... damn..... HOLY SH*T

My memory must be failing me, because I thought this teleportation event happens in the last, or at least 2nd-to-last episode of season 1 cour 1. But here it is, at the end of episode 8, with 3 more episodes left? My memory is ACTUALLY hazy, because like, what happens in these last 3 episodes???? Alright enough talk. Let's fight.
BetaMaleUltraAug 20, 2023 3:08 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 21, 2023 10:09 PM

Feb 2015
Okay, so something happened.

One trait of this anime so far is the attention to detail. It pays attention to show and honor developments, preserving continuity. This is what elevates its world building to above average.

For example, when the MC learned how to greet nobility properly, he continued to do that in an awkward manner for some time, instead of making it a one-scene issue, despite its relative low importance.

The narrative, on the other hand, feels underwhelming and too small in scope for what it is trying to do: a grave and important world-wide issue. Suddenly, everything happens, and all at once. Necessary, for the world-issue, characters are summoned in as if we're watching a misshaped marvel movie; 8 EPISODES IN!!

But we're not watching a failed marvel movie. We're watching a slightly sad attempt to achieve scope and importance in a story that is about a lusty man in a boy's body.

Water and oil.

And the place where the staff is to be tested? Of course, the epicenter of the mana disturbance. Why not? Why, of course. It doesn't make sense, and doesn't pass a single plot-test.

In any case, the jewel of this series is its premise, with characters that make it work (most of the time). The story, though.. let's say it can be tolerated, for now.
Oct 14, 2023 2:45 AM

Apr 2021
I think the real story's finally begun!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!
Oct 17, 2023 3:54 AM
Dec 2022
It's Rudy turn for his birthday and glad to see him enjoying it as there is not much for him to enjoy since his travels.
Nov 7, 2023 11:50 PM

Oct 2013
What the fuck? Is this show gonna be more than just a cozy slice-of-life? wtf.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 11, 2023 7:38 AM

Sep 2023
zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxc
Nov 26, 2023 10:01 PM
Sep 2020
Only Pedophiles and lolicons would watch past this episode
Dec 13, 2023 7:30 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, Rudeus is coming with his birthday soon
Feb 19, 1:49 PM

Jul 2014
I have a lot of thoughts and feelings on the bed scene between Rudy and Eris. It started off as an interesting character moment for Rudy since it forced him to reflect on his relationship with and understanding of consent but it was robbed of that dramatic weight when Eris forgave him without much in the way of hesitation. If he'd experienced more meaningful consequences than just a kick the scene and episode as a whole could have been a lot more interesting.

That's why this isn't entirely effective as a redemption story so far. It doesn't fully commit to having its main character meaningfully redeem himself. He's growing and changing, no doubt about that, but his worst actions don't have the consequences they should. At best they're glossed over after a brief moment of somber reflection and at worst they're framed as funny.
LoveLikeBloodFeb 19, 1:55 PM
Take care of yourself

Mar 15, 2:00 AM
Feb 2015
literal fucking pedophilia and sexual abuse towards children, completely shrugged off as a joke EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and people seem to be ok with this and continue to watch it. this shit is weird.
Mar 29, 8:03 PM
Dec 2022
What is this LMAOO Rudy birthday
Aqua Heartia staff time malicious stuff happening
what is this bro 5 years malicious

PAUL RAAAAAA

Malicious cloud DRAGON RAAAAAA
who is that dude bro is badass and kid named Kishirika
oh dear Almanfi erm whar
Apr 3, 11:36 AM

Jun 2020
I’m not even sure how to react to ‘sexual’ scenes in this anime every episode it somehow gets worse and worse did I really watch 10 years old body (not a person body he is 40 years old man) try to have six with his cousin who is 12. wtf was that.every episode is the same kind of joke are author okay?

For two fucking years the ball was in the sky and no one cared really? No one even had a question like hmmm what is that and why is it there? Are everybody dumb or what
Apr 8, 2:21 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, wow Ghislaine's ass is stone like her whole body...very nice body

LOL the grandfather trying to start a succession war and the mother trying to adopt him or have him marry Eris, that's why she hated him...for being from the Notos branch of the family.

Beautiful staff...very nice gift and interesting that he thought of his family as the surprise...police moment: anything you say can and will be used against you, I'll save this for a future episode.

Looks like the succession war is not such a joke, will we see some of this later?
Well... I already said what I thought about Rudeus with Eris (plus they are family)
Looks like in the Village they are also having their problems but under control, despite that it seems everything is going well.

UFFF you know a character is awesome when a dragon leaves him alone and the opposite is the Grand Emperor of the Demon Kingdom hahaha.

So they didn't kill the Demon God Laplace, he's just sealed... mmmm thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind for the future and answering Rudeus' question, yes there are people alive on the floating island or so it seems.

PS: I thought this event had happened at the end of this first part of the season

Apr 26, 12:19 PM

Jan 2021
Let's kill a 10 year old? It'll fix it all.
May 11, 4:23 AM
Apr 2024
beatiful the birthday, poor eris
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.