Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2021 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
This is certainly getting interesting in many ways. Also spicy. Wtf I didnt expect to see a child start going at it with another pre-teen. I guess its more medieval but still. Definitely did not expect it.

100% certain Roxies pantsu is in the box.

Without Redo of Healer this would have gotten so much flak from the twitter mobs.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 28, 2021 4:50 PM

May 2019
"Norn, if you ever see a Superd, they'll eat you up!"

Don't open if you haven't read the LN or think you can work out ambiguous spoilers ^^^^^^

Also, Orsted's VA really fits his character. Can't wait to see more of him animated

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 28, 2021 5:03 PM

May 2019
SirTristamSfan said:
Everyone who has watched it,how is the episode ? did they skip anything from novel?

Well yeah a bit is being skipped but it's mainly the extra details; the majority of the content is there. This episode was more than usual because it's a critical point, so they maybe got about 85% of everything in the novel. From what I can remember anyway, nothing important was missed

The main stuff skipped was small ish details like Aqua Heartia's mana amplification numbers in the scene where Rudeus tries a water ball. He comments that water spells are 5x stronger with the same amount of mana, earth and wind are 3 and fire is 2 i think? I forget if he mentioned healing/detoxification/barrier though. There was another paragraph dedicated to him trying to control and refine the mana control, though.

Basically, anything missed in this particular ep was extra stuff like that, which is great content but considering the pacing they're trying to go at, not essential

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Feb 28, 2021 5:10 PM

Nov 2017
SirTristamSfan said:
Everyone who has watched it,how is the episode ? did they skip anything from novel?
Its a good episode,which is bound to set off the white knights a bit :)
The only thing I could see thats really missing from the LN is more detail about the Notos/Boreas Greyrat family lines,and how they interact.And damn,Orsted looks way better than I imagined him.
Anyways,the ending was handled superdly(hmmm,typo,but I'll let that one stay in ;)
So looking forward to the next ep.
Feb 28, 2021 5:13 PM

Nov 2017
Disoriented said:
I really like how the episode's intro changes each time for including what is in that episode. I think more shows should also use that type of intro too cause then we can learn the songs without watching the same opening every episode. Also what was the sad news that everyone at the party was about to cry about? Did someone die or was it just the fact that he never had a party before, cause it looked like that mom person was gonna adopt him like his parents died or something lol.

Same here,I love howthe intro flows through like that,it shows how much care Bind is putting into adapting this show,using the intro to get more world building and such.
Feb 28, 2021 5:14 PM
Nov 2020
Devil_Slayer said:
Not gonna lie, it's annoying how horny Rudous at times is. It's clear that nothing but troubles would have been gained form banging Eria but he still feel for the bait just because he can get laid smh
Ikr, it's like Mineta from BNHA got his own anime
Feb 28, 2021 5:22 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
that's his cousin dude shm-yikes Happy Birthday to Rudeus and Eris... I sense the world's going to go to shit very soon
Feb 28, 2021 5:27 PM
Apr 2016
Aside Rudeus being a pedophile again, the ending was really nice! Really sudden and interesting turn of events, really curious to see what's going on.
Feb 28, 2021 5:44 PM
Jan 2018
Gosh, every time i see rudy in action I always imagine his ugly bastard looking back in real life that i can't get it out from my head.

Overall 4/5 episode, nice art and sound. Introducing some villains, finally someone gonna beat Rudy ass so he can realize that Isekai isn't just booty grab simulator.
Feb 28, 2021 5:45 PM

Jan 2011
my disappointment was immeasurable for 90% of episode only saved by the random GG Jam figure and the final 4ish mins i kept waiting but i did not know i would have to suffer through even more of this shit that i just simply skipped over because i thought in no way they were actually gonna do it thankfully they didn't

this would've been so damn good if the build up was way more ominous ,also didn't help we skipped 2 or 3 years and this whole time all these hidden powers only now notice this mana gathering can only assume it was too weak for them to notice but it just chilling there for all those years and no one thought to check it out ,guess we as a humanity tend to leave big issues at hand till the very last second but still giant red orb in the sky.

shit man just cant get over how neat it would been if things slowly started to get more messed ,still looking forward now that truly seems there's gonna be far less of the worse part of this

also please delete that demon loli that design makes me wanna throw up lol
Feb 28, 2021 5:52 PM

Jan 2020
5/5 episode for me. Animation at the end fight was absolutely incredible and the new characters seem really interesting.

I also like how they didn't use trash cgi for the dragon that appeared lol. I loved this episode and I hope it continues this way

Feb 28, 2021 5:53 PM
Sep 2016
This episode was so good!! I can't wait to see the next episode! I can't get over how good the animation especially that dragon at the end! I might have to buy the LN now since I've mainly read the manga but its been updating pretty slow... Regardless this is my favorite anime out right now and probably gonna make my top 3 if they keep the quality up!
Feb 28, 2021 6:02 PM
Mar 2015
Great things are happening surrounding Rudy
Feb 28, 2021 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Rudeus indeed got way too lucky for being it's birthday, but Eris's attitude was really nice, she changed so much since the first time.

On the other hand oh boy, that ending! And the name of the next episode worries me quite a lot, but i do wonder what will happen, can't wait!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 28, 2021 6:14 PM
Jul 2020
Thanks to Kishirika's flat chest, I noticed Eris's growth.
Feb 28, 2021 6:14 PM

Aug 2015
lmao can people stop crying about the ecchi scenes already? Why the fuck are you even watching when you know IT WILL CONTINUE

Anyway wow.
Amazinng episode. The backgrounds, the animation, the scenes, the music and the sound effects. Everything was on point.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Feb 28, 2021 6:15 PM

Mar 2019
Some people hated this.... i guess you hate everything...

There is a "Dropped" button if u didnt knew, yw.

Well.. colors are many...

Great Episode...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 28, 2021 6:19 PM

Apr 2013
ArmedAndReady said:
Thanks to Kishirika's flat chest, I noticed Eris's growth.

Kishirika looks to skinny, I guess it's fit her character because she's basically a homeless person at that moment, lol.
Feb 28, 2021 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
this episode was nice, rudeus' birthday was cool and lots of funny moments there too. that scene with eris though, she was cute af... it was nice to see sylphie and the others back the village too. also, shittt who are all those new characters and stuff, wonder what the heck is going on, the turning point is here...
Feb 28, 2021 6:45 PM

Apr 2020
My first anime episode of March 2021, and damn it is funny, hilarious, downright amusing. And at the same time, serious, "raunchy", and a turning point for the series' tone, narrative & its world. Guys this is going to be a hefty one.

In short: Rudy celebrates his 10th birthday, and the Boreas family accepts him as their child. Rudy got a nice gift, the wand called Aqua Hearthia. Rudy & Eris had a hot bed scene, but unfortunately it went south, and Eris cracked Rudy's nuts (again). But hey she promised her virginity in 5 years, so Rudy is going to be excited for that (but Sylph). Back home, Norn and Aisha are grown up now, and Lilia plans to gift Rudy his DEITY back. While Paul failed to attend Rudy's party due to the rising count of monsters and enemies in their domain.

The turning point of the series has began as we are introduced to the new characters. Almanfi attacks Ghislaine and it broke off real fast. And then a sudden light descended from the sky and destroys the land around them. And that's pretty much it, wow what a nice yet serious episode. That's it for me, here are some screenshots of THAT bed scene:

Feb 28, 2021 7:07 PM

Dec 2012
What's that spell? Time leap? Summoning? Hmmmmm..

Feb 28, 2021 7:14 PM

Jul 2020
there is so much erotic scene for this ep. I bet ppl are going to complain (again) about this show
Feb 28, 2021 7:16 PM

Jun 2015
Here... We... Goooooo...!!!!!!!!

I don't remember the details, but I think it was Eris' idea to hold Rudeus' birthday party for her gratitude and obviously, love towards Rudeus. That makes her sweeter even more.

A bit of controversial scenes later that will blow people's head up. But the good thing is Rudeus quickly feel ashamed with his actions and decided to quickly apologize to Eris. It's good to note that Rudeus is much more regretful in the novel about his reckless virgin action and he's afraid that he's going to ruin his relationship with Eris. But fortunately, Eris came back just to say that she forgives him. And then comes the promise. Yup, from this point onward, you can expect Rudeus to dedicate himself towards Eris, and likewise Eris to Rudeus. The best pair indeed for more reasons yet to come.

A few cameos from amazing characters like Orsted and Kishirika. I legit screamed Orsted's name when I see dragons flying in the sky, to the point where my siblings came to my room to ask what happened. I can't contain myself because come on.... It's freakin' Orsted for Dragon God's sake (did you notice what I just did there?). Kishirika is as goofy and playful as ever. Yup guys, tie her up and give her to Atofe.

A turning point, indeed. Let's open the page of adventure.
YosepRAFeb 28, 2021 7:45 PM
Feb 28, 2021 7:42 PM
Apr 2015
First time I have to rate this 4/5 since despite all of the greatness the episode has been, the birthday scene was butchered.

The tone is messed up, the music is messed up, and who care about the slapstick? Instead of 15s of cringey delusion we could have 15s of more monologue from the light novel. With proper tone and get rid of that music (silence is best), we could have a big stride in character development for Rudeus.
Feb 28, 2021 7:46 PM
Jan 2021
anyone know what the maids (special gift was) I'm guessing its the panties... im an anime-only watcher so I don't know
Feb 28, 2021 7:50 PM

Jan 2011
Hibiki07 said:
Man, what's up with this season's anime? The quality is over the top!

Can we appreciate how they still don't use a regular OP but instead they introduce us to the word? This is passion. I guess I'll continue the manga from where I left it. The hype is just too much.

Yea, I have no idea how they finance this show. Just look at the support VAs they just introduced! Or the complete lack of CGI. Its clear they spare no effort to produce a top quality show and should be commended and supported. I just dont understand where they get the money for it. There is no way they can expect a return on the investment, let alone any profits, from broadcasting rights or BD/Merc sales alone. Its probably heavily sponsored by someone. I hope they keep up and their work pay off, so we get more quality stuff in the future.

Same goes for RE:Zero. I genuinely love this season and since these shows are both 2 cours I am really happy :)
Feb 28, 2021 7:52 PM

Dec 2014
GosuDRM said:

iirc,
Feb 28, 2021 8:27 PM
Dec 2012
Seems lame that they cut a lot of Rudeus' dialogue in the bed scene, the source presents him as defeated by being unable to overcome his base instincts despite his mental age, and the anime plays it more like a pervy funny scenario.

Otherwise it was fine, the massive cliffhanger makes it hard to judge what's coming next without having read ahead.
Feb 28, 2021 8:47 PM

Apr 2013
testamentKAISER said:
GosuDRM said:

iirc,

That's a big spoiler mate, not even the light novel have touched that subject.
Feb 28, 2021 9:34 PM

Jul 2016
Each passing week I wonder if the actual pedophile isn't really MC but the author who portrays him as one... I mean, it wouldn't be the first nor last time a LN/WN/Manga author includes his/her questionable fantasies on his/her works.

Anyways, leaving aside the irrelevant as hell bedroom scene, the last few minutes of this episode were rather interesting. Though I gotta laugh at the fact of nobody giving a shit about a huge ominous orb hovering over their city for two entire years.

pasanoid said:
expired_0 said:
Can this guy get a clue? It was obvious she didn't want him to do that.

what did she want then? she was waiting in his room, sitting on his bed and wearing kinky outfit. it's obvious she did want. but since she got scared the last moment there's no helping it. this happens.

Yes because the idea of her father inciting/ordering her to do such things would never happen, right? It's not like MC and Eris becoming a thing would benefit Philip politically, right?
Does Eris like MC? Highly probably. Does she want to be fucked at 12? Visibly no.
Feb 28, 2021 9:39 PM

Apr 2018
Ah yes ofc Rudeus wants to touch Eris after her turns 10 xD That was cute

Looks like shit is about to start after what has happened with the floating object in the sky.
Feb 28, 2021 10:21 PM
Aug 2020
so we nearly have a hentai ep where 10 year old and 12 year old having intercourse. WHY!! WHY THIS ANIME NEED ECHHI. next episode going to be the best episode so far and no more echii bullshit . just pure fighting and more drama with beautiful animation.
Feb 28, 2021 10:21 PM
Aug 2015
SouthRzVa said:
Each passing week I wonder if the actual pedophile isn't really MC but the author who portrays him as one... I mean, it wouldn't be the first nor last time a LN/WN/Manga author includes his/her questionable fantasies on his/her works.

Anyways, leaving aside the irrelevant as hell bedroom scene, the last few minutes of this episode were rather interesting. Though I gotta laugh at the fact of nobody giving a shit about a huge ominous orb hovering over their city for two entire years.

pasanoid said:

what did she want then? she was waiting in his room, sitting on his bed and wearing kinky outfit. it's obvious she did want. but since she got scared the last moment there's no helping it. this happens.

Yes because the idea of her father inciting/ordering her to do such things would never happen, right? It's not like MC and Eris becoming a thing would benefit Philip politically, right?
Does Eris like MC? Highly probably. Does she want to be fucked at 12? Visibly no.

Actually, in the novels its the mother who wakes up Eris and dresses her up and everything. According to the mom, given her personality, Rudeus is probably the only one who will be able to handle Eris, so she should just marry him (Mom logic).

Also, iirc, the point of that scene was to show the regret after the bedroom scene. After Eris rejects him, he regrets immediately in his inner monologue and how he probably destroyed the relationship due to 10s of horniness and how he should have known better. He decides to pack up and leave the next day, as he cant even show his face to Eris. But then Eris comes back and the talk of 5 years happens. After this, the pervy scenes drop massively as Rudy forces himself to be more sensible around others, also the world makes him be serious for survival.

In my opinion, the studio botched up the bed scene. They made it more comedic than it should have been. It would have just taken 20-25s more to give that scene justice.

And no the author is not a pedophile. The scene made much more sense in the LN, with all the stuff leading up to that.
rdturboFeb 28, 2021 10:51 PM
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Feb 28, 2021 10:56 PM

Aug 2018
Great episode, though I really thought my man Rufus was going to get some Eris nookie. Better luck next time, my man.

Looks like the story whatever it's going to be is going to shift into high gear. No idea what that Saturn thing is in the sky, or why anyone thinks that Rufus has a thing to do with the storm blowing in.

CeddyyBearr said:
So Rudeus got a "surprise" birthday party. ..., I initially thought that it was really going to happen.
I was surprised too, as I thought he was going to get some. Too bad, I would have been amused by that scene. As it is though, this episode was great, and I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens next.
Feb 28, 2021 11:07 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic episode once again! The "surprise" birthday party for Rudeus was really sweet and that staff looks fucking badass. Well, that explains why Eris's mom didn't like Rudeus, because of her sons that were dragged into some political family war or something.

Eyy Rudeus might be trash in the sexual side of things but at least he asked for consent and then apologized when he went too far lmao, you gonna have to wait 5 more years before you graduate from being a virgin Rudeus. It's good to see Sylphie again, she's more mature now and her voice sounds deeper. Norn and Aisha are growing up great as well. I love this kind of steady passage of time in shows.

Those last few minutes were fucking hype as fuck though, those new characters all look interesting, especially the dude voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda and we also have that loli demon emperor or something. Wonder what that big laser light or something is though, there's no way they'd just vaporize our main character like that, so it must've done something. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 28, 2021 11:16 PM

Aug 2019
I can understand wanting to finish a show for the sake of being a completionist but man if you’re going to bitch about it every episode don’t you think you should just drop it? just a thought but overall I really enjoyed this episode especially that ending, I really hope nothing bad happened to them
snowykevinFeb 28, 2021 11:19 PM
Feb 28, 2021 11:18 PM

Jun 2012
good episode

finally the anime is starting to pick up now

i believe this is the episode people were saying would actually start the anime
Feb 28, 2021 11:38 PM

Feb 2018
So there is still no sex scene because it hasn't reached the age yet, I know this because I've read WN. An amazing explosion
Feb 28, 2021 11:49 PM

Jul 2019
Another fantastic episode🔥🔥

Some people are wasting their time creating controversies each ep, just drop the show and move on....i just don't care anymore, im fkn enjoying this show.
Mar 1, 2021 12:09 AM
Aug 2019
All I can is that the ending was tense
Mar 1, 2021 12:11 AM

Aug 2020
ohhhh shiiit something's gonna happen
Mar 1, 2021 2:08 AM

Jan 2011
SouthRzVa said:

pasanoid said:

Dude, she literally told him she was fine with doing stuff. I think you really underestimate girls, they do have urges and get horny as well, even if less obvious than boys. If he had gone slowly and kept himself above her waist, with hugs and kisses on the lips and boobs to set up the mood, she would have eaten him alive herself that same night.
But thats virgins for you, haha. Been there, done that, lessons learned.

IMO a more valid point would be "Does she want to be fucked by a 10 years old". Probably/Visibly not :D
But I still think the above would apply even here. She is simply crushing too hard on him at this point.

Calling this scene a rape, however, is an insult to all raped people in the world. She was free to reject him at all times (as she did), how can this be rape?!?
AlexGKMar 1, 2021 2:42 AM
Mar 1, 2021 3:26 AM

Jun 2012
Biruadotx said:
Another fantastic episode🔥🔥

Some people are wasting their time creating controversies each ep, just drop the show and move on....i just don't care anymore, im fkn enjoying this show.

But then they can't come onto MAL forums every Sunday and moan about it! They need this! They have to! They can't live without telling everyone how much of a pedo Rudeus is. If they don't they'll explode!
Mar 1, 2021 3:41 AM
Jul 2020
Holy shit man what the fuck is that. 5/5 episode as always
Mar 1, 2021 3:58 AM
Feb 2015
deg said:
that white fox mask character looks like have lightning powers and he can teleport with those lighting powers its cool as fuck in sakuga animation
it is light power he is called Arumanfi of Bright in WN.
Mar 1, 2021 4:03 AM
Jan 2014
Silvana00 said:
Tylaen said:
It's kinda hard for me to focus on the cool and wholesome stuff in this episode when it's constantly interrupted by Rudeus's sex pest tendencies.

I guess we've upgraded ourselves from non-consensual to consensual pedophilia though. Fucking hurrah, right?

Also, let's just throw in a sexualized child demon thingfor the lulz. Let's hope she's as older than Rudeus so I can hear the same excuse I've been hearing for 3 weeks.

This shows fascination with children and people's excuses for it will continue to baffle me.
I hope a time skip happens.. Like 10 years
no bud, that's the beauty of Mushoku Tensei, you grow alongside the character. there's no big timeskip, because that'd just be wasted material.

Let's just say the novel is actually segmented really well by Baka Tsuki's folks back when they have the chapter translated in their site:
1) Toddler
2) Child Period
3) Teenage period
4) Young Adult
Conclusion, epilogue and extra stories.
its basically all the necessary age a person go though once in their life. and we are all in for each of them.
Mushoku Tensei is basically a Biography of Rudeus Greyrat.
Mar 1, 2021 4:08 AM
Jan 2014
AlexGK said:
Hibiki07 said:
Man, what's up with this season's anime? The quality is over the top!

Can we appreciate how they still don't use a regular OP but instead they introduce us to the word? This is passion. I guess I'll continue the manga from where I left it. The hype is just too much.

Yea, I have no idea how they finance this show. Just look at the support VAs they just introduced! Or the complete lack of CGI. Its clear they spare no effort to produce a top quality show and should be commended and supported. I just dont understand where they get the money for it. There is no way they can expect a return on the investment, let alone any profits, from broadcasting rights or BD/Merc sales alone. Its probably heavily sponsored by someone. I hope they keep up and their work pay off, so we get more quality stuff in the future.

Same goes for RE:Zero. I genuinely love this season and since these shows are both 2 cours I am really happy :)

they went all in, already have arts, trailers up to latest content, figures, and even a mobage are announced even before the series began.
Mar 1, 2021 4:11 AM
Jan 2014
katsu044 said:
my disappointment was immeasurable for 90% of episode only saved by the random GG Jam figure and the final 4ish mins i kept waiting but i did not know i would have to suffer through even more of this shit that i just simply skipped over because i thought in no way they were actually gonna do it thankfully they didn't

this would've been so damn good if the build up was way more ominous ,also didn't help we skipped 2 or 3 years and this whole time all these hidden powers only now notice this mana gathering can only assume it was too weak for them to notice but it just chilling there for all those years and no one thought to check it out ,guess we as a humanity tend to leave big issues at hand till the very last second but still giant red orb in the sky.

shit man just cant get over how neat it would been if things slowly started to get more messed ,still looking forward now that truly seems there's gonna be far less of the worse part of this

also please delete that demon loli that design makes me wanna throw up lol
Because Asura kingdom has barely any magician above imperial class,the kingdom is more populated by expert swordsman school than magicians. there's only one magic school in the continent and even there there's nobody that's stronger than Roxy's King Class.
Mar 1, 2021 4:25 AM
Dec 2020
The dragon was so good. Imagine if this studio worked on Kumo...
Mar 1, 2021 4:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
If i was Rudy, with a pleasure i just take Philips deal right away without any rejection. Ofc Eris still acted like a damn tsundere, but its good hearing her made another promise to my boy, Rudy! Hilda reason of why she acted so cold really understandable. Her reaction just pure, and the way they pull her out like Eris's grandpa just so amusing.

But, its not the real turning point at Rudy's life toward the world of adult. Idk whats goin on with those sky sphere, and its correlation with everything. Even they did such a lot introduction to a several new characters. That loli demon, just, damn, why looked so unpleasant. Ah, the girls at Paul house looked pretty much good too with their progression. I wonder whats happened after that light hitted Rudy and Eris. But, whatever it was. I hope the next shall clear my questions over the second part of these episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.