Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2021 12:21 PM

Jan 2021
No one talking about Rudeus shielding Eris? As trash of a human being he is, that's still a chad move.
Feb 28, 2021 12:22 PM
Dec 2020
The birthday scene was way too irrelevant, I’ve said too much before I’ll stop at that
Feb 28, 2021 12:31 PM

May 2015
Holy shit that last scene was intense. This truly feels like a turning point in the story, didn't expect that magical orb to be something this big.
It's been a while since the last time an isekai surprised me, can't wait for next week's episode!
Feb 28, 2021 12:31 PM
Dec 2018
Well more of the fantasies that any.. uhm, "lolicon" (sounds prettier this way) would want. In this episode we had the "throwing a loli at you as birthday gift".

No surprises here, the grooming continues.
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Feb 28, 2021 12:35 PM
Jun 2020
Man, ever since I played Sekiro, I've loved Kenjiro Tsuda's voicework, glad to see he's voicing Orsted. This episode also seems to be the mark of where the show gets more interesting, excited to see it!
Feb 28, 2021 12:45 PM

Nov 2016
Ok, I was really looking forward to Ghislaine's arse but the heck was that? Not enough 🍑-iness. Granted, she's diced af for a female. The thing is she still got fat titties. This doesn't add up unless she's flexing or forgot to get an ass job. I pray it was the former orherwise sad day for all juicy ass lovers. At least she wore proper underwear.

@Deknijff @JokerVentura will there be more scenes like that in the future?

And lol @ the bed scene, that was fucking nothing.

Interesting development towards the end, tho, I'm hyped for the next episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 28, 2021 12:45 PM
Nov 2020
Gotta clear my browser history after this one, don't want the FBI to come knocking. Seriously, how do people keep defending the ecchi stuff in this show, this episode literally had borderline child p*rn in it
Feb 28, 2021 12:47 PM
Sep 2012
Rudeus have made figures of Dizzy and Jam from Guilty Gear. Nice
Feb 28, 2021 12:49 PM

Mar 2016
really enjoyable episode! if you ignore the paedophilia, grooming, and sexual harassment, it has a detailed and interesting story, and i am looking forward to seeing where this show develops.

Feb 28, 2021 12:49 PM
Mar 2013
GreenEmu said:
That Eris scene is going to a lot of shit from the usual crybabies. But they're irrelevant so whatever. Great episode and Orsted looked fucking awesome.

it's fine, we should not really be seeing anything close to it for the rest of the season.

Iv also just gotten over it. I see children die/murder people all the time in anime...seems silly that THIS is the line that crosses too far.
Feb 28, 2021 12:53 PM

Sep 2016

Flawless episode, didn't skip on anything, and showed the relevant scenes.

Perfect cliffhanger, next ep will be a banger. Can't wait.
Tempted to hold off watching this weekly, will probably do in the next cour once it catches with the manga, I will leave the new content to watch all at once at the end...

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.

edit: nobody asked you to edit anything, scrub
FullyChargedJun 12, 2021 11:16 PM
bruh
Feb 28, 2021 12:57 PM
Oct 2020
After 10 years of peace and quiet we will finally see some action.
Feb 28, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2020
I enjoyed this episode with Rudy enjoying his birthday and all.
I know the bed scene will already get some hate which I can understand, but we have all seen worse.
And the guy at the end seems like a badass and I wonder what will happen with all this mana.
Feb 28, 2021 1:01 PM

May 2018
Hopefully Eris ends up having her mom's mommy milkers. Rudeus is such a lucky ugly bastard.
Feb 28, 2021 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
Good ep.
The party, after and before was good. And this suspense part at the end was totally unnexpected.
(That evil little girl in that outfit made me lose my sh*tXDD)
Feb 28, 2021 1:08 PM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
Gotta clear my browser history after this one, don't want the FBI to come knocking. Seriously, how do people keep defending the ecchi stuff in this show, this episode literally had borderline child p*rn in it

Other people don't have any issue with the stuff, cause it's a 2d drawing.

Like how you see a kid killed in anime for example you're also like damn yeah that happened.

In real life it would be something else and people would be up in arms, as there are no excuses for that.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Feb 28, 2021 1:26 PM

Jul 2014
Not gonna lie, it's annoying how horny Rudous at times is. It's clear that nothing but troubles would have been gained form banging Eria but he still feel for the bait just because he can get laid smh
Feb 28, 2021 1:38 PM
Dec 2020
Holy cow the more I watch the more I wanna read the manga or light novel!!!! This anime is the holy grail of isekai anime! What do people recommend? Manga or light novel? Which portrays the story better?
Feb 28, 2021 1:42 PM
Aug 2015
Jax_Off said:
Holy cow the more I watch the more I wanna read the manga or light novel!!!! This anime is the holy grail of isekai anime! What do people recommend? Manga or light novel? Which portrays the story better?

light novel. manga is much much worse. omits too much and is more of a comedy. while the light novel is extremely good. You can read the fan translated web novel, if you dont wanna buy the volumes.

The web novel and light novel is similar, but people say translation quality of light novel is better
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Feb 28, 2021 1:44 PM
Dec 2020
rdturbo said:
Jax_Off said:

light novel. manga is much much worse. omits too much and is more of a comedy. while the light novel is extremely good. You can read the fan translated web novel, if you dont wanna buy the volumes.

The web novel and light novel is similar, but people say translation quality of light novel is better
Awesome man thank you, I just got done reading the overlord LN so I guess I’m in for another long ride lmao. Is the LN done or coming near a close?
Feb 28, 2021 1:47 PM

Sep 2020
I really like the episode. Can't wait for next Sunday since this one had a somewhat cliffhanger ending
Feb 28, 2021 1:48 PM

Jun 2015
That ending sequence, shit is getting wild!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 28, 2021 1:49 PM
Jul 2011
SoraSenpai said:
Is no one going to say anything to this Kid that he has a Plastic fucking CAR in his room!!! lol.

The car is made of stone, it's part of his practice in making figurines. He has a lot of free time and is still under the idea that he needs to exercise his use of mana to strengthen it and increase his overall capacity. Conjuring stone into intricate forms is something that takes a good chunk of mana and it's a fun (money-making) hobby for him, so he tries making all sorts of stuff.
Feb 28, 2021 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
Man I just love the foreshadowing of the characters and how they built up the metastasis event.

Feb 28, 2021 1:58 PM

Feb 2020
I really like how the episode's intro changes each time for including what is in that episode. I think more shows should also use that type of intro too cause then we can learn the songs without watching the same opening every episode. Also what was the sad news that everyone at the party was about to cry about? Did someone die or was it just the fact that he never had a party before, cause it looked like that mom person was gonna adopt him like his parents died or something lol.

Feb 28, 2021 2:01 PM
Aug 2015
Jax_Off said:
rdturbo said:

Awesome man thank you, I just got done reading the overlord LN so I guess I’m in for another long ride lmao. Is the LN done or coming near a close?

Its a bit complicated.

The web novel is over. It went on for 25 volumes, I think and then there were some extra volumes which had side stories after the main story got over. And its all translated to english.

The light novel has been translated to vol 9 with vol 10 coming this month. In Japan, the light novel is still ongoing as its on vol 24, so its gonna end soon in japan.
Nagatsuki Tappei (ReZero): It goes without saying that "Mushoku Tensei" is interesting, but first of all, it's amazing that you were able to depict the life of one character, Rudy. People say that "CLANNAD" is life, but for me, "Mushoku Tensei" is life
Feb 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Aug 2020
I almost threw up when I saw that pink haired loli thing
Feb 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Jun 2020
Not gonna lie, wasn't the biggest fan of the last arc, but it seems the buildup is finally coming to fruition. Episode wise this was okay. The grandpa was funny getting all swept up with emotions like that. Hmm Lilia has a mystery box as Rudeus' present. Is the Holy Relic(TM) finally making a comeback? A lot of things were set up for the future as well. We had monsters showing up everywhere for some reason, new character introductions, and mana collecting in the sky. It seems someone is trying to release Laplace. Interesting enough.
Feb 28, 2021 2:06 PM
Dec 2020
rdturbo said:
Jax_Off said:

Its a bit complicated.

The web novel is over. It went on for 25 volumes, I think and then there were some extra volumes which had side stories after the main story got over. And its all translated to english.

The light novel has been translated to vol 9 with vol 10 coming this month. In Japan, the light novel is still ongoing as its on vol 24, so its gonna end soon in japan.
Ok cool, thanks for the info. Also, I don’t believe there is fan translated LN correct? It’s fine if not, it seems the guys who are translating the LN are doing it quick enough for me to justify buying it.
Feb 28, 2021 2:13 PM

Jun 2020
Hold up, the sigil looks exactly like the Lannister's sigil from Game of Thrones.

Feb 28, 2021 2:41 PM
Jan 2014
I do think the "Regret" moment of the act Rudy did is not delivered as clearly as it did in the novel. Rudy regret it so much when he Realized waht he did it to Eris. he thought he just broke all the trust and rapport he build with her over momentary desire.

I think, they should have added at least 20-25 second more of self lament before showing her going back in.
Feb 28, 2021 2:48 PM

Mar 2016
This episode was everywhere from new characters to the action cliffhanger and everything else in between that's the usual mc aesthetic plot line of ecchi. What the heck happened at the end? This episode seemed like a string of random notes put together, and too short at that.
Feb 28, 2021 2:49 PM

Apr 2020
Thank you Demon kingdom about time we moved away from Rudeus being the very kind and educational but strangely pedophilic teacher
Feb 28, 2021 2:50 PM
Jan 2014
Jax_Off said:
rdturbo said:

Its a bit complicated.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Also, I don’t believe there is fan translated LN correct? It’s fine if not, it seems the guys who are translating the LN are doing it quick enough for me to justify buying it.

Baka Tsuki did a translation of all the WN volumes before putting their page down after it was licensed back in 2015. and theirs are the uncensored version, as Seven Seas actually changed most of the controversial stuffs ya'all been clamoring about. and now are caught red handed of censorship by the fans as they are different from the anime.

Sep 2014
Holy moly dat Ghislaine booty
Philip with more great suggestions,should've just accepted c'mon Rudy.
Actually thought they'd get on with it but Eris said nope lol.
Damn what a cliffhanger ending, hope they're all safe.
Apr 2018

i was tricked but no more, time to drop the show
Feb 28, 2021 2:59 PM

May 2014
Eris is 12 yo here as far as I know.

And MC is 10 yo, but he is actually like 40yo in mind... what did the creators of this LN thought?
Feb 28, 2021 3:02 PM

Apr 2020
I'm not going to disapprove of Rudy during his moment with Eris because he stopped when she didn't want to but she also indicated that she was down when she felt ready in a few years. I still like Sylphy better. Aisha and Norn are so adorable.

I enjoyed the scenes where the grandfather was willing to go to war for Rudy and getting dragged out of the party. Same with Phillip's wife.

I'm an anime only but it looks like something huge is going to happen in the next few episodes that will set up Part 2.
Feb 28, 2021 3:05 PM

Mar 2015
Sp12er said:
I do think the "Regret" moment of the act Rudy did is not delivered as clearly as it did in the novel. Rudy regret it so much when he Realized waht he did it to Eris. he thought he just broke all the trust and rapport he build with her over momentary desire.

I think, they should have added at least 20-25 second more of self lament before showing her going back in.

that might be the reason why LN readers perceive the scene differently or something. in my mind that scene is nothing kinky. it's just a bit funny and a bit sad. a bittersweet feeling
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Feb 28, 2021 3:08 PM

Apr 2020
The bed scene was very weird and Cringy, I won’t lie.
But the ending was actually really good, and I wasn’t expecting it.
I’ll be tuning into episode 9.
Nina supporter for life💕
Feb 28, 2021 3:13 PM

Aug 2018
holy shit!
that went from 1 to 11 real fast!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Feb 28, 2021 3:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
refreshing to know one of the most popular anime this season has some decent loli action<333
Feb 28, 2021 3:20 PM

Nov 2019
Rudeus should be smarter than involving himself unnecessarily in family politics; his intent to add allies and use his child appearance is appreciable tho.
Was a bit worried with the bed scene because if they did the deed, it would have been a catastrophe, and not just morally. I don't mind Rudy to be horny, but he should have some self-restraint, it wouldn't have hurt if he just kissed her cheek and snuggled for a bit. He has this over-enthusiastic, out-of-the-blue groping habit which he must get rid of. At least Eris seems to be slowly growing out of her beating habit. It's for his own good because these might be the people who would stand for him if he ever falls into a grave situation.
Ghislaine's butt muscles has inspired me to develop mine too...
Also the best thing I saw in 2021 anime till now, a non-CGI dragon
The ending was hype, with the tease of some freaks. Oersted, Laplace - all these names make me think the author studied a particular subject.

I am slowly being compelled to read the LN...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Feb 28, 2021 4:00 PM
Aug 2020
Came here few hours after, surprised by how many alt accs were used for this voting, mods better get rid of those accs
Feb 28, 2021 4:04 PM

May 2014
Man, what's up with this season's anime? The quality is over the top!

Can we appreciate how they still don't use a regular OP but instead they introduce us to the word? This is passion. I guess I'll continue the manga from where I left it. The hype is just too much.
Feb 28, 2021 4:09 PM

Apr 2013
Hibiki07 said:
Man, what's up with this season's anime? The quality is over the top!

Can we appreciate how they still don't use a regular OP but instead they introduce us to the word? This is passion. I guess I'll continue the manga from where I left it. The hype is just too much.

Read the light novel instead mate, the manga is quite inferior to the anime which is not as good as the light novel.
Feb 28, 2021 4:15 PM
May 2020
WOW. WHAT. A. GREAT. EPISODE.

(All from the perspective of an anime-only)

This episode had everything you could want! The Greyrat bloodline piece got serious real fast and it was great to check up on everyone back home, especially Slyphie! Wow but that staff tho! Also is there a new character voiced by Tsuda Kenjirou? Literally one of my fav VAs. Also topped off the episode with a great fight scene, animations were amazing! 10/10
Feb 28, 2021 4:32 PM

Feb 2014
Damn things went south real soon. This is the turning point of this masterpiece. Things will never be the same again.
Also they introduced the main players: Orsted, Perugius, Almanfi and Kirishiku too fast. The board has changed and so have the pieces.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 28, 2021 4:33 PM
May 2017
Hold this!! I warned you that this anime was not just pedophilia.
Feb 28, 2021 4:35 PM

Feb 2014
That bed scene was totally UNNECSESSARY my god
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

414 by MRP044 »»
May 13, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

230 by marta_valse »»
May 12, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

337 by marta_valse »»
May 11, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

297 by marta_valse »»
May 9, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.