Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 1, 2017 8:00 PM

Jan 2015
Koiwai really makes me think what I have done so far totally resemble what he does. Just make my "acquaintances" to know each other and then left. Let them do the rest... The communication and stuff.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 1, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they actually are alone together in an apartment what is this. My heart can't takeit

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 1, 2017 8:42 PM

Dec 2015
One episode left, unfortunately it's not gonna have enough time to conclude their story properly. Something will have to end up in the air without conclusion.

It's a shame because this anime was really really good, especially in the last 3 episodes.
Dec 1, 2017 8:50 PM

Jun 2012
Mich666 said:

I was thinking about exactly that and... now I'm pretty much sure the MMO reunion won't happen in the next episode, it would be maybe way too much to fit in.
But... judging from how Blu-Rays are coming out (eps 9 and 10 are already), it's almost clear the reunion will happen in ep11 special incuded with the anime boxset next week. So it won't air on tv but would be available simultaneously with ep10.

So ep10 probably only concludes the relationship of Morioka and Sakurai (them getting together), with in-game agreement to get together as a cliffhanger, sort of. If there are no english subs on the BD, we'll have to wait till fansubs comes out.

I do think with that release schedule it may offer more of a conclusion, but if it doesn't then the show will lose a point. The reason it attracted me was because of its base plot, and I thought for sure we wouldn't have any triangle drama considering the 2 MCs on the cover. Unfortunately like 2 episodes out of 10 were wasted, and those could have gone to establishing a relationship earlier and maybe getting Kanbe and Lilac together. As it stands now everything is gonna be a tad rushed.

Don't get me wrong,the truth coming out and Mori showering at Sakurai's place were fucking great sugar, BUT, I am not just going to ignore the fact that Moriko has been a NEET and cutting into her savings all this time just for some feels.This isn't teenage drama, which is why I started watching, will Mori get a job at Sakurai's place to overcome her anxiety?

A simple "Let's continue to play the MMO together as we make more memories Mori-chan." ending will seriously Piss me off. I hope we get satisfaction, but either way it seems like focusing on the world will steal what little time we have left for the romance, and focusing too much on the romance just leaves a bare-bones conclusion to a story about a women who "supposedly" had corporate trauma based on her nightmare in episode 2. Maybe the special will focus on Mori's life before she quit, who knows.... but if that it the case then we'll get even less resolution.
luigi-dudeDec 1, 2017 9:02 PM
Dec 1, 2017 9:58 PM

Nov 2007
That escalated pretty fast. I am so glad that I gave this anime a chance. I would probably have given this anime a sooner go if it was tagged properly.

OParadise said:
Episode 9 still no romance tag

In case you are wondering why there's no romance tag, well we now have experts amongst MAL users. You can find one [here].

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 1, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2013
They both are so shy omg xD Good that Koiwai is helping them xD And i thought that he was trying to take Morioka, forgive me Koiwai xD
Wel...that ending, i wasn't expecting it xD I really hope they end up together because after all that happened it's the only thing that's left.
Morioka changed so much since the first episodes.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2017 10:01 PM

Jan 2013
icelizardman said:
Koiwai-san has officially won best bro award as of this episode, god bless him.

Yep! Bro of the year.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 1, 2017 10:19 PM

Jul 2013
Only one episode left!! And what, are they going to reveal Moriko-san's past at Sakurai's house?? XD
Dec 1, 2017 11:06 PM

Aug 2014
I'm so sad that this anime will end next week :( , Ep.09 makes me want to fall in love with someone on the internet =D
Their shy face and other things , so amazing "( <3
Dec 1, 2017 11:50 PM

May 2015
"I'm a NEET. There's no way you can see me as someone's girlfriend."

Somebody hug this woman!
SOMEBODY HUG THIS WOMAN!
Dec 1, 2017 11:57 PM

Apr 2009
Koiwai best bro. He was such a tease, we all thought he was going to be a jerk... but thank God he didn't.

I feel like this show could have used 2 more episodes, like a standard show with 12 episodes, to wrap things up better. I have a hunch that they might rush things in the final 10th episode, and that may not be so good.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
Dec 2, 2017 1:04 AM
Oct 2015
The apologising part at the start was simply gold, also the awkwardness throughout the episode was well conducted.
Heckle was here...
Dec 2, 2017 1:05 AM

Sep 2011
Rains
Go to his place
Takes a shower

oohh... I like where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 2, 2017 1:29 AM
Jul 2017
I thought with the few episodes it would have a rushed pace. However, it actually is pretty well placed and I feel that the final episode will hopefully conclude one of my favorite anime of the season.

Good Koiwai, you know your place. I’m glad you didn’t make an unnecessary love triangle.
Dec 2, 2017 1:38 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Gosh this anime is great. Only thing to top it off is to have a good ending.

My favorite part of the episode was when they were bowing their heads a lot and when they met each other at the park and stared at each other frozen. xD
Dec 2, 2017 1:46 AM

Nov 2017
I really enjoyed seeing Koiwai helping his best friend to be paired with the girl of his dreams.

Are there any Romance Anime other than this where a best friend character helps her friend to get the person of her dreams, albeit with a females version of it ? ( A female friend of a female character working hard behind the scenes to pair her friend with the guy she likes )
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
Dec 2, 2017 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
I just NEED THE CONFESSIONS GDI
at least the confession.
Dec 2, 2017 4:12 AM

Jun 2016
Waaah. The next one will be the last episode. Jesus. It's not enough. I need more. Lmaojk.

I find them bowing and apologizing profusely to each other so cute and funny. Haha. But yeah I felt the awkwardness--the typical awkwardness. Lol.

So nice of Koiwai-san setting up them two to have a date. Pffft. But it didn't go well because of the comment that convenience store lady made, though I think she didn't mean anything by that. She was just asking, but Moriko heard it in a bad way. Aww. She's still our same Moriko despite her having a short hair. Hehe.

Now, she's with Sakurai-san at his apartment. Holy shit. What's gonna happen next episode which is the final one? Ffs. Please don't be a trainwreck in the last episode.

icelizardman said:
Koiwai-san has officially won best bro award as of this episode, god bless him.

Yeah, bless his heart for being our epitome in the show shipping Koiwai x Moriko. Pffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 2, 2017 4:23 AM

Nov 2015
SoraSenpai said:
My favorite Couple since Kaizaki and Hishiro from ReLife. These two are fucking adorable!!!

Also Koiwai went from zero to hero real quick!!!

This.

Heh.

Comico got us.
Dec 2, 2017 5:14 AM

Jun 2012
SakuraiXMoriko is cute, we're all are left hanging with this episode, and yeah, me too..

but what about KanbeXLilac IRL?!
Dec 2, 2017 5:32 AM

Aug 2013
Koiwai is the man!!!

One more episode and a special. Hope both Morioka and Sakurai confess to each other.

Dec 2, 2017 6:17 AM

May 2017
rsc-pl said:
Troll12345678966 said:
Can i call this the best romance anime of season yet?

Hmm, I would say one of the best of this year. Not like the competition is big though.
- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Just Because
- Tsurezure Children (but it's rather a comedy than pure romance)
- SukaSuka
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Saekano
And that's fu*kin all if it comes to this year...
Maybe Koi to Uso, but they fucked up many things, but I discovered manga because of anime, so...

Eeeeeeh no way, there's too much plot convenience

I'd say

Just because > Net-juu > Tsuki ga Kirei

Well, still depends on how Just Because turns out after it's over
Dec 2, 2017 6:47 AM

Aug 2013
TsundeReaper said:
rsc-pl said:

Hmm, I would say one of the best of this year. Not like the competition is big though.
- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Just Because
- SukaSuka
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Saekano
Maybe Koi to Uso, but they fucked up many things, but I discovered manga because of anime, so...

I'd say

That's why I said 'one of the best'. But Tsuki ga Kirei is my no.1 if it comes to 2017 romances.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 2, 2017 8:31 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
And now she's taking a shower at Sakurai's place. But honestly I really am enjoying the focus on Sakurai and Morioka and as well as Koiwai. I liked how he just started walking away once he got Sakurai and Mori together at the park. Like a boss lol

Hope to see more Lily and maybe a season 2, the show has been very good.

Dec 2, 2017 8:34 AM

Oct 2016
If it sticks the landing then this is the best anime of the year
Dec 2, 2017 8:41 AM

Nov 2007
rsc-pl said:
TsundeReaper said:

I'd say

That's why I said 'one of the best'. But Tsuki ga Kirei is my no.1 if it comes to 2017 romances.

Romance was not the main theme in Shouwa Genroku 2, but it was amazingly handled in that. In fact, overall, I still think it has been THE Anime of the Year. I haven't seen Owarimonogatari S2 yet but the Monogatari series usually have some romance in them so I have that to look forward to. Saekano episode 8 was so beautiful that I think it made itself a contender for romance anime of the season but it happened to run in the same season as Tsuki ga Kirei.

Tsurezure Children and Just because are already in my ptw. I am also gonna watch Itsudatte Bokura I guess.

As I said, I would probably have skipped Net-juu no Susume. If I knew it was romance, I would have watched it from the start. BLEND-S is primarily a comedy but there's romance in it as well. The characters are so wacky it's a real fun anime to watch.

I think the biggest disappointments for me this year were Youkoso Jitsuryoku and Seiren. The first one is because every other person said it's gonna be like Oregairu but it turned out to be one of the crappiest anime of the year I have seen, and I am not saying because it didn't have romance. Seiren because I was hoping to see something like Amagami SS but I couldn't watch beyond episode 2. It was that bad.
Coronavirus.
Dec 2, 2017 9:10 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
shanimebib said:
That escalated pretty fast. I am so glad that I gave this anime a chance. I would probably have given this anime a sooner go if it was tagged properly.

OParadise said:
Episode 9 still no romance tag

In case you are wondering why there's no romance tag, well we now have experts amongst MAL users. You can find one [here].

Happens way too much, specialy " Comedy " you can't even trust it anymore lol my bet for not having romance is that they won't kiss but that marketing thing... I think mods aren't copy paste machines and have some kind of own will to change stuff, but oh well one more episode to go
Dec 2, 2017 10:37 AM

Mar 2017
Wahhhhhhhh! These two adults being so awkward together is unbearably adorable.

I love the scenes where Morioka and Sakurai shout out-loud exactly what they're thinking at the same time, it proves just how perfect they are together. Koiwai is a real wingman. Kazuomi can't even begin to comprehend anything right now

Stay strong Morioka, I've been there before, this can only end in good things happening ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The next episode might just do me in if they don't at least kiss lol
Dec 2, 2017 10:38 AM

Mar 2016
Koiwai meddling is great...I love sakurai and morikos relationship
but secretly I want koiwai and moriko to be in a relationship
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2017 10:38 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, I really enjoy this show a lot.

This episode had it's cute, funny and awkward moments... Seems like Morioka and Sakurai ended up a lot closer than they were before.

I was hating on Koiwai for a while, after he asked Morioka out but then he set them up in this episode and I was like, "Koiwai, you the real MVP."

Only one more episode huh? Makes me wonder how they'll end the anime.
Dec 2, 2017 11:52 AM

Sep 2017
I repudiated Koiwai, but after that episode, my respect with him multiplied several times, I wanted a friend of these, that unites the ship, was the best thing that happened in the anime
Dec 2, 2017 1:45 PM
Jul 2017
rsc-pl said:
Troll12345678966 said:

- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Just Because
- SukaSuka
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Saekano
rsc-pl said:
Troll12345678966 said:

- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Just Because
- SukaSuka
- Kuzu no Honkai
- Saekano
Agree, Tsuki ga kirei was the ONLY reason i wrote «season» and not «year» you just cant beat Tsuki.
Tsurezure children was pretty awsome too, but it just lacked the punch that you get from cheering for 1 couple instead of multiple.

I personally have a hatred fueled admiration for SukaSuka, i just hated the ending, made me cry a for a week straight, thats the only time i would have been happy if they just forgot about the source material and just gave me a fucking wedding with some god damn kids and not THAT! It had great romance tho, and romance was t the only thing it had going for it either. The wirld was interesting and the other characters were pretty fun, and i loved Willem’s releationship with the kids

Havent seen Kuzu no Honkai, is it any good? I just personaly dislike animes about NOT getting your love returned and instead settles for somoene else, doesnt matter how good the story is i just cant get into it as much, idk why tho.

And of course Just because is pretty good too, although it is on the slow side.

Well here is for a 2018 jam packed with Tsuki ga kire level romance animes! Cheers!
Dec 2, 2017 1:46 PM
Jul 2017
venn2009 said:
Koiwai best bro. He was such a tease, we all thought he was going to be a jerk... but thank God he didn't.

I feel like this show could have used 2 more episodes, like a standard show with 12 episodes, to wrap things up better. I have a hunch that they might rush things in the final 10th episode, and that may not be so good.
As long as they kiss im good.
Dec 2, 2017 10:49 PM

Oct 2015
This is such an awkward and cute episode. The sound that Moriko san make this episode is too much for me. Two adults in an aparment, I see where they are going with it.

One episode left >.<
rizuxizuDec 3, 2017 12:18 AM
Dec 3, 2017 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
Meh was expecting alot more because of previous episode but it was ok over all. 3/5
Dec 3, 2017 5:37 AM

Dec 2009
These two coulnd't be more japanese... Just start dating already and stop apologizing.
Dec 3, 2017 6:16 AM

Oct 2017
The truth is out, peoples!
And koiwai-san is the mvp, best wingman all the way!
And the end hehe..
Also, one more episode left, it would be nice if we get two more.
Signature removed.AGAIN.
Dec 3, 2017 7:52 AM
Mar 2016
C'mon Morimori and Sakurai will you two have sex already!!!!!!
Dec 3, 2017 10:05 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Morioka and Sakurai will have excite time

I'm curious on Himeralda and Poko-san's real identity more than anything.

Koiwai is the BRO!
Dec 3, 2017 11:27 AM

Feb 2007
Aww, those two really are just perfect for each other... ^_^

And Koiwai can be a surprisingly food friend at times, even if he usually tends to be teasing them too much.
Dec 3, 2017 1:21 PM

Nov 2014
I'm happy to see Koiwai is such a bro. At first I thought he will be at least a rival if not some annoying prick.
I hope there will be some conclusion in the next episode. Situation is progressing pretty fast in the last few eps, but if a ship were to sail, I'd expect it at the end of manga.
Dec 3, 2017 1:35 PM

May 2016
and so the Tomoda Award in this series gained by Koiwai :)))
as a woman i'd go for him. i fell in love with that idiot char <3 :DD
Dec 3, 2017 2:36 PM

Jun 2013
Koiwai ended up being the bro good for him.

Very good episode, but both their insecurities make me cringe haha, good stuff
Dec 3, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2017
The monsters in this MMO are becoming more and more pokemon-like. xD

Dec 3, 2017 5:33 PM

Jul 2009
Thank god the secret is out!!! And I have high hopes the series will end with them in a relationship (and if that doesn't happen imma be so upset!)

Bless this show. And bless Koiwai's soul.
Dec 3, 2017 6:00 PM

Oct 2008
So...so adorable.
Such awkward-style Japaneseness.
I'm going to miss this show so much. I really wish it was longer. Something about this keeps a constant smile on my face like Ore Monogatari did, and it'll probably be one of my fave romcom anime. ♡
Dec 3, 2017 8:35 PM

Mar 2014
Koiwai-san is the ULTIMATE WINGMAN! Love how he set them up like that when Sakurai's insecurities were driving a rift between them again.

Although it seems like both Sakurai AND Morioka have their own insecurities that have made it hard for them to be with anyone. We really saw that with Sakurai in the beginning and with Morioka at the convenience store.
Dec 3, 2017 8:54 PM

Oct 2015
The_Flatline said:
The monsters in this MMO are becoming more and more pokemon-like. xD

The teeth looked just the same, good catch!
Dec 3, 2017 9:04 PM
Nov 2017
Has the girl at the door in the opening ever appeared? Ive been looking for her and there is only one episode left. Maybe I missed it.
Dec 3, 2017 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
Bitzz said:
Has the girl at the door in the opening ever appeared? Ive been looking for her and there is only one episode left. Maybe I missed it.

If you meant the girl at the door IN THE ENDING (instead of opening, because I don't know what you mean otherwise so I am guessing you meant the ending), she is the Lilac in real world and she does appear multiple times in the anime. The first time she appears is at the start of episode 4.

Her real name is Nao (奈緒) and she is voiced by Yuuki Kana (優木かな) according to the credits at the end of episode 4.

And if my romance radar is alight, I am expecting her to hook up with real world Kanbe (Fujimoto) later on in the story (might not be covered in the anime since we have only one episode left).

Just noticed that she is not in the MAL Character database. I might go and add her.
Coronavirus.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

164 by mjjones0 »»
Yesterday, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.